Ryan Auto Mall GM

911 E. Hwy 55, Buffalo, MN 55313

New 877-379-4538
Used 866-413-9739
Service 888-252-4181

Cars and Trucks Cost Less in Buffalo.

Loved my experience!

by from St Bonifacius |

I came into Ryan Chevrolet not knowing what I wanted and Nate in the sales department was the exact person I needed. He was kind and very patient with me. I just loved my whole experience!

Nice until you have problems - Paint Defects

by from St. Paul, mn |

Bought a NEW Ram 1500 and after about a month of having it I did some detail work and noticed a lot of paint defects all over the truck. Long story short Ryan Auto said they would repaint my NEW truck but both the service and body shop managers said it wouldn't match to the factory paint and it could get "cat eyes" in the paint. I told them all I want is a NEW truck I didn't pay for a repainted or paint defected truck. So far they are not helping me out with Chrysler on getting a different truck without paint defects. DO NOT BUY FROM RYAN AUTO. Like most dealerships they take your hard working money and won't lift a finger to help you out with any problems. If they change and help me out I will change my review.

Ryan Auto Mall GM responded to this review

July 12, 2014

JB. We are working hard on your behalf with the manufacturer to bring this issue to a satisfactory conclusion for you. If you would like to be in contact with our General Manager to receive an update as to how we are attempting to solve the problem, please call him directly at 763 682 2424.

Ryan Auto Mall

by from South St Paul, MN |

Working with John "Jake" Jacobson was a very nice experience. I had totaled my previous car and had gone to many dealerships. Ryan Auto Mall and Jake finally got me to the end of a very long and nerve racking search. It was well worth the hour long drive. Both Jake and Mitch were great to work with.

Finally, a customer service driven salesman!

by from Buffalo, MN |

I used John "Jake" Jacobson at Ryan Chevrolet to help me in my last vehicle purchase. Jake is so friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra distance. He had the vehicle ready for me when I came to test drive it. He worked to get me the best possible price on my trade in, explained different option without pressuring me, threw in many additional extra "perks" which actually saved me money, explained the many options clearly and quickly, and finally, even personally delivered my license plates and put them on for me when they arrived. He is a great guy and makes a car buying process, which is normally a dreaded experience, to be fun and exciting! Thanks John "Jake" Jacobson!!

New Chevrolet

by from Kimball |

Enjoyed working with Jake and Mitch on my new Chevrolet. Great selection of cars, no hassle and friendly people.

Trailblazer

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

Very happy with the whole process of buying my new vehicle. Thanks Jake!

GREAT Salesman Steve!

by from Farmington MN |

Salesman Steve My husband and I recently visited Ryan Chevrolet for their Memorial Day Sale Event. We do not rush into purchases. Steve spent several hours with us on Saturday and we left without a vehicle. We checked out several other lots. We were told "buy today, it won't be here tomorrow", well sure theirs are less but are they certified?, "Ryan huh? we can't beat that price" "are you buying today, if not I don't have time to let you test drive it". On Tuesday we came back to Ryan because Steve did not pressure us at all. He allowed us to check out the cars, he made some suggestions and now we are the owners of a 2014 Impala. We would definitely go back to Ryan and of course Steve.

nate heider

by from st. cloud mn |

Nate was excellent to deal with in purchasing my new car with a trade in. Nate was very patient and took his time to help me find the perfect car to fit my needs. Nate answered all of my questions and gave me very important information needed to make my new car easy to use. Thank you Nate. Would definitely purchase from Ryan Chev again. The business office worked very hard and without delay to get me the best affordable price and vehicle within my price range. 5 stars........I ended up buying new instead of used and very happy with the service and atmosphere of Ryan Chev.

Rick Chiero

by from Monticello, Mn |

I had a great experience buying a vehicle from Rick Chiero. I would highly recommend him! I felt that he was upfront with us and did not try to push us into anything. Thanks Rick!

Rick Chiero

by from Monticello, Mn |

Very Easy to work with

by from Buffalo, MN |

Jake Jacobsen did a great job helping us pick our suburban. He was patient with us, no pressure and very helpful every step of the way.