Sesi Lincoln Volvo Mazda

3990 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-256-1317 New 877-256-1317
Used 877-730-0107 Used 877-730-0107
Service 877-598-5071 Service 877-598-5071

All Roads Lead to Sesi...

good experience

by from ann arbor michigan |

nice purchase experience, they would serve you pretty good. They provide unlimited time for you to try the vehicle which is awesome.

Service

by from Canton |

Great Service!! Lincoln Service team did a great job.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Northville, MI |

I just purchses my first Mazda this week and the buying experience couldn't have been better. Derek, my salesperson, was knowledgeable and explained the process, let me test drive some models and had all my paperwork ready in record time. The owner, Mr. Sesi, checked in on us more than once just to make sure everything was right and handled properly. The pricing was very good and I left feeling comfortable and satisfied.

Took a while but overall good experience

by from Metro Detroit |

My salesman was great. I knew what I wanted so I wanted it done quickly. Everything went quick till it was time to get my car. I stood outside for an hour waiting for my car to be washed and gassed up. When the car finally arrived, it needed gas. I'm assuming this is a rarity, I was apologized to several times. Other than the wait, the experience was good.

Total experience

by from Belleville Michigan |

In 2003 my husband and i bought a 2003 Mountaineer it now has 130.000 miles and going strong. Scotty and the entire service department are awesome they always have gone above and beyond to take care of our needs. We went back to Sesi in 2007 and purchased a 2007 Montego once again from sales to service we were very pleased. Sesi service department have kept our vehicles safe thats a great feeling. As sad as we were to see the Mercury line gone my husband and I look forward to returning to Sesi Motors to purchase our dream car the Lincoln MKS.

The only place to purchase your next car

by from Ann Arbor,MI |

I have been buying Ford products for the last 35-40 years,if you are looking for a dealer who is honest,reliable,courteous and has the best service department I have ever been in,Sesi Lincoln,Volvo is were I would recommend you buy your next vehicle from,I have always been treated fairly and there service department has never over charged or replaced a part that wasn't needed. Sesi is a family owned and operated and whenever I leave there I feel like I am part of the family,my hat goes off to this dealership,thanks guys!!!!

Poor Customer Service

by from Canton, mi |

Went to lease my 2nd car through this dealership, had no reason to not trust my salesperson. Handed me the keys to my new car, assured me all was taken care of. Than I get hit with an Large bill for car damage. When I called the dealership, advised they would take care of it. Keep getting bills for different things. No call back from dealership, no followup. As a woman, feel I was taken advantage of to move a car of the lot for the end of the month quota. The dealership manager got involved, assured me would be taken care of,, again no follow up phone call . Now has been turned to collections. As a Dealership, I would trust they are working in my best interests. any issues should have been brought to my attention. That is what car insurance is for. Do you not do business like that. My car sat on there back lot for 7 days before an inspection was done, hmmmm Maybe the damage happened on there lot?????

Chuck Lazarus touched me,

by from Ann Arbor, MI. |

He touched me in a way no other salesman has, or ever will again. I will never forget the experience. From the moment we locked eyes, I knew he was the one. He became one with my Volvo, and I will NEVER forget him. He is truly a MAN among men!

Service Dept. poor - poor follow-through; failed

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I purchased a 2009 MKX. The Service Dept. has never been able to figure out what causes a strange odor when the heated seats are turned on; have had in for this several times. The last time (Jan. 2013) the back of the passenger seat was cut, but I didn't notice it for a couple of weeks because rarely is anyone in the back seats. I've called and left messages with the service manager I was working with, Joe M., but he doesn't call me back. Not returning calls is so typical for the service department in general. On several occasions I have been told I would receive a phone call about something ? but the call never comes; eventually I call them. Fed up with lack of concern and respect for customers. No more purchases for me from this Dealership; I?m evening go to find a different dealership to take care of the routine maintenance ? not this one.

squealing brakes are making me want to scream

by from Jackson, MI |

Service writer told me I needed brakes when I got an oil change (<40Kmi) immediately before leaving on a trip. So, I paid a bundle for front brakes. Brakes were HORRIBLY noisy on trip. Have been back to Sesi over and over and over. Almost each time they have assured me it has been taken care of. After going back, from out of town, again and again, they wore me out. I am driving with squealing brakes. Service writer does not do what he says. Service Manager will not return my call.