Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn

Used 877-755-4341
Service 877-864-5352

Wonderful Experience

by from Seattle WA |

We had an exceptionally good experience at Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn. Jim Reid, who showed us several used cars, was warm, personable and patient with our questions. He provided complete information, wasn't pushy, and we felt we could trust him. The cars were excellent in quality and price. At another dealer customer service was nonexistent, at least for those buying in our price range. We haven't decided on a car yet, but I can say without reservation that Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn is the place to go to buy new and used vehicles.

Great experience, thanks Steve!

by from woodinville,wa |

We recently bought a new brz at Mike Scarff and had a very positive experience working with Steve and Linda. Steve was very helpful in answering questions, starting on the phone a few days earlier and than at dealership when we decided to go check out the car. During the whole process we never felt pressured and Steve was very professional and competent both on the technical details of the car and the whole buying process. The car was already priced below msrp and we felt we got a fair trade in vale for our 10 years old Toyota. Nice to work with someone that instead of trying to undervalue your old trade in, comments on how well it has been maintained :-). Working with Linda on the financial part was also great, she was very clear in describing all the options, and very patient with our,rather impatient, 4 years old son :-). Overall the best experience we had at a dealership so far.

great service and amazing value

by from Issaquah |

I worked with Andrew in Sales and Linda in Finance. This dealer has a no-pressure approach. There prices are unmatched by any dealer in the Puget Sound area. They had a good selection of MT cars. Ultimately, they sourced the car I wanted from another dealer. The process was very quick and painless. No unnecessary upselling or push for me to trade my car in. These guys are solid and feel very much like a family. The only thing that might bother some (not me), is their no-frills show room and lot. They have plans and approval to upgrade the footprint and design of their dealership. For now, they pass along their low overhead straight to their customers. For what it's worth, I bought the base '13 Legacy 2.5i with the manual. Great comfort and ride even with the bare-bones trip.. This is my first Subie. I'm only a week in to owning it, but so far so good.

tirekicker

by from Renton, WA |

Enjoyed meeting with Luke Gunter. As a woman and a business professional, I found him to be low key and professional. I walk out when I experience high pressure salesmanship, as in "let me talk to my manager". I recognize the technique and feel is defines the salesman as not qualified to make the sale by himself. I was told that there were no 2012 Foresters available, and perhaps that was true of that particular dealership. I decided not to buy at this time, went home and made a costly repair to my vehicle. Later, I went on line and found a 2012 model available in Tacoma with all the features I was looking for at $10,000 less that the price quoted by Walkers. I have owned 2 Foresters and was looking for a third. I have bought from Walkers twice in the past and have always been treated courteously and professionally.

Great Dealership

by from Seattle WA |

This place was so great. After looking for several months at used SUVs we were so sick of annoying car salesmen. My fiance and I decided to go to mike scarff subaru in Auburn after reading all the great reviews and I am so happy we did. The minute we pulled in the parking we actually had time to get out of our car and walk around without ten different salesmen rushing us with questions. We worked with Jim Read and he was calm, not pushy, and very respectful. We found our dream car and Jim worked with us through the next day to make sure we got a great interest rate and he made the whole process run so smoothly. Also, Linda who does the finances is amazing. She went through the paperwork with us fast but still explained everything and she didn't try to sell us extra add ons that we didn't need. I am so very happy with this place and I would definatley recommend it. Also, their waiting room is pretty awesome if you have kids, there is a small selection of toys and books and a flat screen tv for cartoons.

A great easygoing experience!

by from Sammamish, WA |

Great job with their bottom line pricing, research indicated their prices were very competitive with expectations and comparisons with other dealers. Kudos also to the sales team, particularly Steve Brondos.

Steve Brondos is top notch sales guy!

by from Bellevue, WA |

We scoured the local Subaru market and found Mike Scarff to be the best. The highlight of our buying process was the no haggling sticker price. Having done extensive research, the price we paid for our Legacy brand new could not be beat. 2011 legacy (not base model either) for 23k at 0.8% interest are you kidding me? The car is amazing! Steve is the only salesperson I recommend b/c he had the most thorough knowledge of the brand. We have previously bought from Michael's Toyota in Bellevue (C- rating for wasting our time) and have nearly leased from Honda of Bellevue (had three salesmen w/personality issues. Never had a sales guy roll his eyes for requesting to look under the hood!) High praises for Steve at Mike Scarff Subaru in Auburn.