Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn

3025 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002

New 877-823-4326 New877-823-4326
Used 877-755-4341 Used877-755-4341
Service 877-864-5352 Service 877-864-5352

At Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn we're changing the way you buy cars.

Wonderful Experience

by from Seattle WA |

We had an exceptionally good experience at Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn. Jim Reid, who showed us several used cars, was warm, personable and patient with our questions. He provided complete information, wasn't pushy, and we felt we could trust him. The cars were excellent in quality and price. At another dealer customer service was nonexistent, at least for those buying in our price range. We haven't decided on a car yet, but I can say without reservation that Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn is the place to go to buy new and used vehicles.

Great Service!!

by from Alaska |

The service was as good as it gets! My salesman Doug was very patient and on top of everything for me. The car made it all the way to Alaska without a scratch on it!! I would recommend them to anyone in Alaska who is looking for a great deal, and great service!

Still HAPPY#

by from Pacific Wa |

Bought my Subaru Crosstrek last April. Happy with the service and dealership in general! I would recomend buying a car at Mike Scarff Subaru! Single lady, and treated with respect.

Great facility, hassle free experience

by from Auburn, WA |

My salesman Gabe was very professional and helpful. It took less than an hour to buy my used vehicle. I would definitely buy another car from this dealer.

Very competent staff and a stress free experience.

by from Seattle WA |

I worked with Beth McGuffin and she was more than professional. There was nothing she could not do for us. We were not straight forward customers. We are relocating from Australia with money overseas and Australian driver's licenses and no car insurance. But we really needed a car. Beth helped us to make it happen. She was so pleasant and very skilled at her job. The dealership itself is a great place to buy a car. The fact that the sales people do not operate on commission means no haggling and frustration for you. I did check the prices of the cars I was interested in at other dealerships and Mike Scarff offered the lowest price. So win, win.

Lives up to reputation for no-pressure sales

by from Seattle, WA |

I purchased a new 2016 Outback here recently and I am so happy with the whole experience! I didn't actually think that was possible--I hate even stepping onto the lot most places because it's so stifling. I feel like I got a great deal here and they earned my trust because they weren't putting pressure on us to make a decision just to make a sale.

Excellant car buying experience

by from Puyallup, Washington |

Looking for a new or used car, the sales staff at Mike Scarff Subrau will take good care of you. I stopped in at Mike Scarff Subrau looking for a car, Sean was very helpful showing me cars that met my needs. No pressure from Sean or anyone at the dealership. This was a very good car buying experience. The Service Department was good to me also as I orderd options to add to my new car.

great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Puyallup,WA |

bought a Jeep from here today. To be honest, it was one of the easiest car purchases I have ever made. Sean Daugherty was great! I would highly recommend Mike Scarff Subaru of Auburn to anyone looking for a vehicle, and I will !!

Great sales gal! makes the perfect sale!

by from Pacific , Wa |

My experience with buying my new Subaru was totally stress free except picking the color. Beth my favorite sales lady was patient and fun, and only wanted me to be happy with my choice. Beth kept me well informed to inventory changes and let me know the minute my color choice had arrived. Beth has checked in after the sale too! Love, LOVE, love my new Subaru!

Bottom line pricing - what you see is what you get

by from Kirkland, WA |

Haven't bought a car in 15 years, this was so easy I regret having wasted so much time on stressing out over it. If you need a car, want a Subaru then Mike Scarff in Auburn or Joe Spizt at Cars101.com is the place to go - no pressure and clear info. I kept thinking they were going to play the sales game, but they have a simple business model - sell volume and sell you what you want. Joe didn't have the car I wanted (Outback wagon 3.6 Ltd with Eyesight) and helped me find one, even though he lost a sale. Joe's website will give you the most info on any Subaru. Check it out. Google youtube for great tutorials on how to use your new Subaru.