Auto Gallery on 53.

(4.0) 1 Reviews

15050 S. Independence Blvd, Lockport, IL 60441

Used 815-834-9100

1 of 1 review

Nice price and smooth transaction& fair services

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2002 BMW X5 from this dealer. I first saw a 2003 BMW X5 with a milage about 100K. I called them, asked around and placed a deposit on it. Next Saturday, I went to the shop and they said the 2003 BMW X5 was sold few weeks ago and show me this 2002 BMW X5 with 150K. I bought it eventually with a relatively low price. The car is overall very good. It has some problems of course. Some noises came from the steering wheel after two weeks (cost me $600 to fix at a local BMW dealer). Brake pedal has no pressure (took me $120 to bleed the whole system at a local BMW dealer, still not completely fine). Some electronics defects (CD players and A/C control button), which I fixed by myself. After three weeks, I decided to refund the extended warranty that they sold me with this car. They send me the check with correct amount within a month. Bottom line, this dealership is trust worth. Car is okay based on its low price. Will recommend it to my friends.

(1-1 of 1 review)