Hopkins Honda

250 5th Ave S, Hopkins, MN 55343

New 888-457-2984 New888-457-2984
Used 888-454-6159 Used888-454-6159
Service 888-476-5770 Service 888-476-5770

True Zero Lease Specials. Nothng Due Up Front. Zero means ZERO.

Luther Hopkins Honda

by from Minneapolis MN |

Great experience! Their no haggling policy has made it a pleasure to do buisness. I have always been leary of car salsemen but was not with this experience and I absolutely love my vehicle. They also offer free follow up seminars that teach you everything you need to know about your vehicle (dinner included, and a gas card!)

Wonderful Service Department

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I just want to thank the Hopkins Honda service department and especially Jace Harken, Service Consultant. He has always gone out his way to ensure that I was treated professionally and fairly. He is very knowledgeable and honest always carefully explaining the available options for the service work needed. It is so nice to know that I have such a trust worthy person to take care of my vehicle. My Honda Ridgeline has 185,000 miles and I am shooting for 250,000 thanks to the care I get from Jace and the service department.

Thanks to Jerry St. Sauver

by from St. Louis Park |

Rear end noise diagnosed as links, not unsafe, do not need to repair, explained how I could save the cost of the repair by using WD40 by myself, diagnostic fee of $90?? waived. Much appreciated.

Must Pay for Loaner Vehicle During Recall Repair

by from Minneapolis, MN |

In general we have enjoyed terrific service at Luther Hopkins Honda. This morning, however, I brought our 2004 Honda Odyssey in in response to a recall notice we received in the mail. The appointment to have the recall issue serviced was estimated to take 2 hours. Since I cannot bring my work with me to the Honda dealership, I must choose to wait for the van and lose 2 hours of time and pay or pay $15 to use one of Honda's vans. Though this is not a lot of money, on principle I disagree with having to pay money because Honda needs to fix their mistake. The least they can do is provide a car for the time of the service appointment in exchange for the time and trouble they have caused me. Sorry to have this disappointing experience associated with a place I've come to trust.

My Honda 2008

by from Andover, MN |

I love going to Hopkins Honda for my service needs on my car. Everyone is so friendly and concerned about how they can help you. The man who took my car and went through the process with me was so kind. I thought my spare key needed a battery or something and he took the time to check it and then explained to me that the key does not work when your car is running and you have locked the doors. He was very sweet. The employees are all so nice. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. I really enjoy the experience.

New tires, one needed replacing.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

After two rotations, confirmation was made that one of four tires was bad and needed replacing. Actually I complained the first rotation not knowing that they just rotated the bad tire to the back instead of replacing it, but they got it right the second time around. Service Rep, Mike, was on top of it. He took my vehicle in, put me in a rental, and I was on my way. The tire was replaced at no cost to me and thus far I am very pleased. I won't really know the strength of the new tire until it gets rotated to the front, but as of right now all is well.

Professional Service

by from Minnetonka, Minnesota |

My experience with Donna C., a service advisor for Hopkins Honda, was very positive. She kept me informed of the status of my repair and carried out her responsibilities with professionalism and dispatch.

Great Service

by from Mpls, MN |

Had my oil changed and the service people were great!!! I had to wait for only a short time.

Impressive Service And Facilities

by from St. Cloud, Mn. |

Early November 20, 2013 my wife and myself stopped by Hopkins Honda to discuss our current lease which ends next year. Because we were very happy with our current Accord and apparently because we delt with a very capable sale rep (Susan) we left that day with a new Accord and a new lease. We were impressed with all involved and the facilities.

Great Service & Facility

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I went in for B service with some options checked. The advisor said that I did not need those optional services which saved me a bundle. I trust these guys and the service is great (not cheap but worth it).