Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Hopkins

314 Main St., Hopkins, MN 55343

New 888-889-8727
Used 888-861-4150
Service 888-861-2408

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

Online chat

by from Minneapolis |

Angela Dwomoh did an excellent job answering my questions in on online chat session. She was very timely and detailed. After her excellent customer service I am excited to set up a meeting to go see the car that we discussed and meet her this weekend. Thanks Angela!!

bad experience turned great!

by from Hopkins, MN |

I have purchased 3 vans from them in the past and was looking to get a new van. However, when I walked int he door I started out with a horrible experience with the sales person that approached us. I was so turned off and felt like someone who fell through the cracks of their sales team. After 2 weeks of feeling this way, I felt that i needed to say something to them so they could make any necessary changes to prevent that in the future. Bob (the GM) was incredibly sympathetic and helpful. He helped me by setting me up with Katie (a different sales person) and encouraging me to give them one more try. What a great experience I had from then on out. I just bought my new van yesterday and couldn't be happier. Thank you, Bob! (and Katie)

Walser Hopkins

by from Hopkins, MN |

I am not very comfortable buying cars. The whole process is worrisome for me. However, Katie at Walser Hopkins was great! She was friendly, knowledgeable, insightful, and fun to talk with. The van we wanted was not available. So she researched their inventory and called us when it was in. Not only did she hit the price point we were looking for, but she got all the features we needed to fit our criteria. I will definitely go back there in the future for our next car and use Katie. We loved her!

Don't their service techs - or management

by from Wayzata, MN |

Took my Jeep in to add a trailer hitch in an effort to protect gas tank. Purchased OEM elsewhere as Walser wasn't able to get Mopar. Jeep Chrysler claims there are issues with gas tank puncture from after market non-OEM trailer hitch. Despite Mopar instructions in the box for a below bumper mount, they cut into the bumper. After pointing this out to the service manager, he agreed cutting the bumper was not necessary. Nothing has yet been done to correct the damage, which frankly is the least they should be doing. We've been dealing with this for weeks with no attempt at resolution.

August 26, 2015

Our general manager Bob Ebert is now aware of your situation. We apologize for your experience. We will be reaching out to you shortly with a resolution that we are sure will satisfy your needs. Again please accept our complete sincere apology for this experience.

Poor Consumer Service

by from St. Paul, MN |

My experience with Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge was just sad. From the salesman, receptionist, and sadly to say even the General Manager. I waited for over a month to purchase a 08 Lexus that was in reconditioning and is still in recon. I was told over and over that the car was going to be ready and the car was still not ready. I spoke to the GM and he even told me that the car was going to be ready. I hate being lied to and treated unfairly. I would not recommend anyone to buy from WCJD in Hopkins, MN. Sincerely, Disappointed Consumer

August 11, 2015

We sincerely apologize about your experience at Walser Chrysler Jeep. Although the intentions of the dealership were good, the dealership does not control the reconditioning process and therefore can only guess on the estimated time of arrival of inventory. The good and the bad here is Walser has a very strict on the condition our vehicles need to be in when they return to our sales lots, and therefore have very happy customers once they see the vehicle for the first time. This vehicle is tied up in the wet sanding / buffing area of our reconditioning process and should look great once it arrives. If you decide to give this vehicle a look, please reach out to General Manager Bob Ebert and he has promised he will treat you right.

GPS Radio taken

by from Monticello, MN |

In October of 2013 I purchased a ram 1500 from this dealership. In December of that year I found out; due to the xm subscription being due that the radio in my RAM was not the radio /GPS unit that came with the truck. Someone had taken out the NAV GPS / Sat unit and exchanged it for a unit without the NAV/GPS. Different radio ID and for a Chrysler 300, not this Ram truck. Called the dealer and was told by the receptionist that that was my problem not the dealers. I wrote a letter to the manager explaining the details of this and was never responded to. The only reason I am writing this is that someone; either the dealer, or the prior owner stole the original unit and put in a lesser one in exchange thinking no one would ever be the wiser. Well, I'm a bit wiser now that the window sticker shows the NAV/ GPS radio and the fact that RAM sent me a letter regarding the NAV update disk for the truck, and the VIN # shows a NAV Radio. Thank you Walser for having the moral, and ethical behavior to take care of this in such a timely manor. (hopefullty you will get the sarcasm)

August 8, 2015

Good afternoon. First of all we would like to apologize you had the experience you did. Bob Ebert is the new General Manager of this dealership. Bob has read your review and has concerns himself. He would like to inspect the vehicle and the radio unit to see if anything can be done to resolve the issue at hand. We are confident your concerns will be addressed in a timely manner if you would be so kind as to reach out to him. Please reach out to him at your convenience to set up an appointment to review the issue. His direct line is 612-910-4739. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Minneapolis |

Just purchased a 2011 chrysler from Walser. great custom service, nice car. reasonable price. love it. highly recommended.

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Peter! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. All the best, Jason Masters, General Manager

Great people and great service

by from Hopkins, Minnesota |

Always friendly service and even if the wait is beyond expected limit , they always offer a great deal!! Love Walser Dodge!!

October 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Amy! We are thrilled to have you as our customer! Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Sincerely, Jason Masters, General Manager

Great service

by from Hopkins, Minnesota |

The service provided at Walser Service was efficient and friendly. They got my car in on time and out when they promised it would be completed.

July 29, 2014

Tamara, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Best, Jason Masters | General Manager | jmasters@walser.com

Purchasing a leased vehicle

by from Hopkins, Minnesota |

Paul called us to tell us about the incentives being offered on our leased car. We chose to lease another vehicle. He spent a lot of time going over the various things on how to operate the car. He worked to find the best deal - best car for lowest price. We are extremely pleased and will certainly return to Walser and particularly to Paul.

August 1, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Paul is an asset to Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Jason Masters | General Manager | jmasters@walser.com

Very good service department

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Service advisor was polite and knowledgeable. Had an opportunity to speak with the service technician about what my vehicle needed. Both the service advisor and the service technician were attentive and responsive to my questions.

July 28, 2014

Hi Tom, and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our service adviser and staff were so attentive during your visit to our dealership, and that he gave you some insight on your issue! We are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Jason Masters | General Manager | jmasters@walser.com