TownHill Auto

857 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320

Used 877-519-6244 Used877-519-6244

If you ever buy a used car, do it here!

by from Ledyard, CT |

I had heard good things about Town Hill Autos for many years and looking at their inventory I decided to visit to purchase my son?s first car. There is always a perception of distrust with used car sales and I had relatively low expectations. However, I must admit I couldn?t have asked for a better or more professional experience at every stage of the process. The Sales Manager, John, was pleasant and highly knowledgeable, not just about his own stock, but about the trade in general. He listened and made sensible suggestions, based upon my budget and my needs. He made giving him the money very easy! What made Town Hill Autos stand out especially was the professionalism after signing the papers. The car was given a full service and anything (and I really mean anything) that might have made the car anything less than perfect was attended to. This included new tires, even though there was plenty of tread left, brakes, even a slightly sticking rear window controller. Their commitment to ensuring that we got a vehicle that was second to none was surprising and refreshing. At no point was there any hesitation by them to skimp on anything regarding that car. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone who is looking for a dependable high quality vehicle that they stand 100% behind at all times. I will continue to return there for future cars, plus I will have my existing vehicles serviced here from now on. I would recommend that you do the same

pretty good

by from Groton, CT |

Do business with Josh if possible--very nice guy, hard worker, respectful. Only guy there I can talk about.

Good and Bad

by from New London, CT |

My opinion goes both ways. I purchased a car from them which was a pleasant experience and a month after I had the car it had start up problems. I took it back twice and nothing was found wrong with it. Two years later I am still having this problem. Im scared to get another car from them although I really want to get rid of mine. I know people who have had similar and other issues with their purchase. I was told by my old mechanic that it may be the automatic starter they put it in until its paid off. This is very frustrating.

Very Good Dealership

by from Connecticut |

Went there on a recommendation by a friend. Spoke with the owner and told him what I was looking for. A few weeks went by and he called with the perfect truck. Bought it and have been happy ever since. I have always hated the entire car buying experience but this changes everything. I will recommend this dealer and I will buy from here again.

Great used dealership

by from Groton, CT |

so recently I set out to buy myself another car and almost ever dealership I went to was quite rude to me and assumed i am new to car buying. my worst experience was with My Whaling City Ford. the salesmen were rude and pushy and honestly didn't know a single thing about the cars they were selling. they seem to only be good at playing games with their customers. this is the 18th vehicle I have ever purchased and I have been a hobby mechanic since before I could drive. Town Hill Auto is the only car dealership i have found that knows how to treat it's customers with respect and does not assume that because I am under 30 I am stupid. Thanks for the service! I love my new Corvette.

Great Service! Family Business!

by from stonington, ct |

Went in there unsure of what car i was looking for. Very patient with me. Sat me down looked over my options went on several test drives, until finally found the car that suited me best. Everything was right there, they emissioned, registered ,and serviced my car. Its the one stop shop. Thanks Town Hill Auto! Sincerly, Beth