TownHill Auto

857 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320

Used 877-519-6244

Very Good Dealership

by from Connecticut |

Went there on a recommendation by a friend. Spoke with the owner and told him what I was looking for. A few weeks went by and he called with the perfect truck. Bought it and have been happy ever since. I have always hated the entire car buying experience but this changes everything. I will recommend this dealer and I will buy from here again.

Great used dealership

by from Groton, CT |

so recently I set out to buy myself another car and almost ever dealership I went to was quite rude to me and assumed i am new to car buying. my worst experience was with My Whaling City Ford. the salesmen were rude and pushy and honestly didn't know a single thing about the cars they were selling. they seem to only be good at playing games with their customers. this is the 18th vehicle I have ever purchased and I have been a hobby mechanic since before I could drive. Town Hill Auto is the only car dealership i have found that knows how to treat it's customers with respect and does not assume that because I am under 30 I am stupid. Thanks for the service! I love my new Corvette.

Great Service! Family Business!

by from stonington, ct |

Went in there unsure of what car i was looking for. Very patient with me. Sat me down looked over my options went on several test drives, until finally found the car that suited me best. Everything was right there, they emissioned, registered ,and serviced my car. Its the one stop shop. Thanks Town Hill Auto! Sincerly, Beth