Precision Motor Cars

456 West Main Street, Branford, CT 06405

Used 203-483-7838

Very happy customer

by from Branford, CT |

I have been doing business with Precision for over 10 years. During this time I have sold and purchased numerous vehicles from them. They are exceptional in the quality and price of their vehicles and if I encountered a problem after the sale, they were quick to fix the concern or issue. Anyone who purchases a vehicle from them can be assured that they will be treated fairly and professionally and will surely be happy with their purchase. Keep in mind hat they are a "used car dealer" and that used cars may encounter problems after the sale. With Precision, it is nice to know that they have been in business in the same location for years and will be there to help with any problems for years to come. It is unfortunate that there is a bad review of this dealership from an unhappy customer. All I can say is that there are always two sides to every story and I have recommended many people to Precision and each has been happy with their purchase and the service they received. I guess you can't make everyone happy but Precision sure does try hard.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Norwich, CT |

Two months ago, I purchased a used Lexus from Precision Motors Cars and just after purchase (within 3 days) realized CD player did not function properly. I promptly called to report this problem and was told they would install another unit free of charge. After waiting 3 weeks for them to find a unit, I arranged to get it installed. At 4pm on the day before my appointment, I was told not to come and that I would now have to pay $400.00 for the unit and they would install it free of charge. Not appreciating this new twist, I decided to do my own research to find a less expensive replacement, but was unsuccessful. I called them back a week or so later and told them I was willing to pay for the unit. A couple weeks later, they called to tell me the CD player would be in and I could set up an appointment for installation. After not hearing from them for yet another 2 weeks, I called again only to learn that the unit had been returned because I had not sent a deposit. I WAS NEVER asked to send one! Needless to say, I am disgusted with their lack of integrity, customer service, lack of regard and courtesy to call me, and willingness to stand behind the quality of their product and service. I will not give them my business, nor will I send any friends or family there. It also took many phone calls from me and (supposedly) 3 attempts to receive my extra keys. I was told there were 4 keys that would be mailed and only 2 arrived. These two only open the door, but cannot start the engine. The next shipment got returned because of an incorrect zip code and the third attempt is just lost somewhere. The 4th time the keys were fedexed overnight. They arrived and actually work. If you do decide to buy a car from them, bring a CD and inspect the car thoroughly. I certainly wish I had done a better job!