Frontier Ford

Service 888-584-7144

People Get Nice Surprises at Frontier Ford Superstore

1998 Ford Expedition Door Repair

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

Having considerable trouble since 07.03.14 trying to get the bolt to replace the stripped bolt attaching the driver's door handle to the door from another dealership, I contacted Frontier Ford late Monday morning, 07.14.14. After describing the bolt, Adam - Parts Manager, identified the specific part and said for $2.00 more, it could be shipped next day from Detroit. Perfect! I mentioned that I lived approximately 18-miles from Frontier, to which Adam said for an additional $3.00, they would be happy to courier the part early afternoon, 07.15.14. Absolutely!! At approximately 11:30am, 07.15.14, the bolt was delivered to my door; as promised. However, the bolt, the correct part number, was too short, so I called Adam, then drove up to Frontier to show Adam. Soon afterward, Adam recognized the bolt thread and found a comparable replacement of sufficient length and gave it to me; at no additional charge. I returned to the car and was able to attach the handle to the driver side door. Shortly thereafter, I returned to speak with the General Manager to explain how pleased I was with the exemplary service. I will return to Frontier Ford for all my Expedition needs in the future.

Bad experience in service dept

by from Terrace, bc |

We stopped in during a vacation to the area because we had found a leak in the air conditioning hose. We pointed out the location of the leak to the service mgr to see if they could fix it while we were in town for the next week. He brought his service guy out and they looked at it, said they could fix it, would order in the part and we scheduled an appt for a few days later . The part came in, we brought in our car, they ripped out the existing leaking tube...then discovered they had ordered the wrong part. Couldn't put the old hose back... Couldn't get the correct part in because it is back ordered. We now have a car with no air conditioning and they charged us $100 for ripping out the original part. Needless to say I am really mad. The service mgr tried to tell me we were in the same condition we were in when we brought the car to him . But we aren't! We had air conditioning with the knowledge that it might go out on our drive back home. Now we have Zero air and we are out $100. He doesn't even feel bad! That's what really makes me mad. I understand mistakes can happen but he has the Gaul to act like he has helped us out somehow by only charging $100 to not fix anything.

Purchased a 2006 Ford Escape and it was a pleasure

by from Coupeville, WA |

Purchased a used 1 owner Escape from them and it has been a pleasure both during the purchase process and with the service dept. since. Getting my first oil change free was pretty cool on a used car and really didn't expect that! My sales Person Gordon Koetje did a great job going over all the features and telling us about the history of this really nice low mileage vehicle. Even let us have a chat with the previous owner about it. Will be doing business with Frontier Ford and our sales person Gordon.

bought from cars.co

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

I live in Florida purchased a 2002 Dodge Viper from Frontier Ford. The process could not have been easier. They took my car on trade and took care of all the paper work. I would buy from Frontier again!

Worth the Trip!

by from Colville, WA |

We recently located our new Ford Edge Sport at Frontier Ford in Anacortes, WA. We compiled a list of 4 dealerships in the Seattle area that had a new 2012 Ford Edge with our requirements and in our price range. We made the 300+ mile trip with Frontier Ford being our first stop! Tom "K" was our salesman and we must say that he was just a pleasure to deal with! At no time did we feel pressure to purchase, in fact he even helped us locate a ferry schedule online so that we could plan our next dealership stop. His bottom line price was considerably less than we anticipated and our trade in value was more than fair. Needless to say there was no reason to visit another dealership. We left Frontier Ford with a full tank of gas and some fresh crab that Tom had caught the day before on his day off. We highly recommend Frontier Ford and be sure to ask for Tom "K".

Great group of people!

by from Oak Harbor,WA |

When my girlfriend and I went looking for a used Ford Escape we ended up going to Frontier Ford. They had a spotless 2006 Ford Escape one owner car at a great price. Financing was a breeze and we love our new car!

Great Dealership and employees

by from Blaine |

I have purchased and serviced vehicles from Frontier Ford many many times since 2003. The sales person for 3 vehicles treats me my family and friends that I sent there well. The service department has NEVER been anything other than completely straight forward and honest with me. One time I even felt the need for a second opinion on a problem and the other ford store attempted to charge way more than the fine service guys at Frontier. Will always recommend

Attempted ripoff, then a botched transmission job

by from Friday Harbor, WA |

1) Can't be trusted to properly charge for service: Waited 2 hours for a simple repair (headlight switch). Watched truck sit for 1.5 hours before a mechanic finally took it to a service bay. The switch replacement took about a half hour, but they tried to charge us for 1.5 hours of service. 2) Replaced the manual transmission in an Explorer because the oil had all drained out through a missing casting plug, causing it to seize. Frontier Ford failed to replace the casting plug, so the new transmission seized, too -- yet they failed to take any responsibility. Low technical skills and lower integrity makes their service department a place to avoid. Since I won't step inside the place, I can't speak to any other aspect of this business -- and recommend you do the same.