Cornerstone Chevrolet

Used 888-640-8010
Service 888-825-0522

Great overall experience!!

by from Saint Cloud, Minnesota |

I had a great salesman that took his time to show me the different models of Malibus and helped me find the one that I wanted!! I was a little nervous when it came down to the final numbers, but they worked it out so I had an affordable monthly payment. Thanks Cornerstone Chev!! I will recommend you to everyone I know!!

Ehhh...

by from Wisconsin |

Arranged a possible purchase of a truck, and travelled a long distance to get there. Cornerstone didn't hold the truck and sold it before my arrival. Low-balled my trade-in when we discussed an alternative, and were less than cooperative on arranging requested options. Nice folks, but that doesn't feed the bulldog.

Great customer service

by from Monticello, MN |

The gentleman that helped was very nice, especially since the online appointment booking didn't work and all the service appointments were taken. Since I just needed a headlight bulb replaced and a tail light fixed he was able to do it so I didn't have to come back a different day. He also had my truck washed for me. He made my day!!!

Great Service

by from Monticello, MN |

My experience at Cornerstone Chevrolet in Monticello was super. Very friendly, and communicative about what was needed. I will certainly be going back for any future needs.

great service

by from monticello MN |

They did a great job of changing the oil, checking the tire pressure and catching the dirty filter. The car runs and heats better in this cold weather. I appreciate good people taking care of my care.

Knowledgeable sales people

by from Monticello, MN |

Salesman Travis Miller very knowledgeable about vehicle. Price on final papers higher than we expected. However, we are happy with our vehicle and have a good relationship with the dealership.

So patient!

by from Elk River, MN |

I worked with Justin Rents and he answered all my questions. I know nothing about brakes and he was so patient. I will absolutely come back!!!

Great servive

by from Northfield, MN |

I got in an accident and had no idea what to do. Ruth walked me through step by step with tremendous support and Scott did an excellent job of repairs. My car came back looking like new!

Great customer service

by from Maple Plain, MM |

I bought a Tahoe from Bill Cregan at Cornerstone Chevrolet in Monticello. It is always a pleasure doing business with Bill. This is the third truck my husband and I have bought from Bill over the years. There is never any pressure, he goes out of his way to find what I am looking for in color and style I want. Thanks Bill, Denise M.

Friendly, helpful salesman

by from Plymouth MN |

I am searching for a different car and have visited multiple dealerships. I found Bill to be the most knowledgable and friendly salesperson so far! My hunt continues so I may be back to see Bill again.

Bad Service all around

by from BigLakeMN |

I brought my Durango in to be diagnosed. I brought it in because the check engine light came on. The vehicle was running when it was brought to them, it is not running after they looked at it, they didn't do a computer diagnostic and my Durango is now sitting with no oil filter, belts off and not running. I have been told to have it towed out of there. My Durango is in worse condition then when I brought it to them. The service department didn't even take the time to put back what they took apart. Then they tried to sell me a new car, sale price 23000, but on the paper work had it down at a price of 26000. I wouldn't trust this dealership or service department and will not recommend them to anyone.