Bluewater Motorsports

Bluewater Motorsports

6735 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405

Used 888-530-1037

Our Reputation Will Not Be Compromised!

Great Cars - Great Staff!!!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Buying our recent car from Brett was a wonderful experience. He knows his cars and stands behind their quality. We had a few items that needed repair and he quickly made it happen (with a smile on his face)! The entire team of professionals made buying our car a breeze. I would highly recommend Blue Water MotorSports to my family and friends! Way to go, Brett!!!

Pleasantly Different

by from Havelock, NC |

Great Exerience. Great People. Showed a lot of respect to me as soon as I walked through the door. Didn't Pressure me into purchasing a vehicle, let me take my time and make my final decision. Highly Recommend. Thanks Brett, and Rick!

Thanks!

by from Wilmington, NC |

The staff at Bluewater Motorsports was exceptional! Brett made the whole process an easy one. I truly believe he went above and beyond and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. Not only did he make the purchase process easy for me, he also assisted me with getting a great rate on my financing and a lower insurance premium than I had before! I would definitely recommend Bluewater to any one looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again, Brett!

Great experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

Brett was fantastic. I had always wanted a convertible mustang and saw one for sale at Bluewater Motorsports a few weeks ago. I was nervous about financing since I just went through a divorce and my finances were up in the air, but Brett got it done at a very reasonable rate. The car is exactly what I wanted and I walked away worry free, which is hard to say in the used car business. Its also a nice feeling to have the warranty in case something happens. Brett even offered a ride since I was without a vehicle, and I was able to drive it home on a Saturday. Best Selection, Customer service, and Quality n Wilmington by far!

Outstanding service

by from Wilmington, NC |

Working with Brett was an absolutely incredible experience. He went out of his way on a snowy/icy day in the freezing cold to make this an enjoyable experience. The car is in exceptional condition & looks to be a great purchase!

Awesome Experience

by from Carolina Beach, NC |

This is our 5th family experience/transaction with Bluewater. Great people to work with. Brett is a master of his craft, and obtained an interest rate that we never thought was possible.

Brett took great care of me!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Brett is a great guy and helped get me financed at a very low interest rate with quick and easy financing and I absolutely love the car, will recommend to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle!

Awesome!

by from Whiteville, NC |

Bluewater was a pleasant buying experience. Brett was easy to deal with and made the buying process simple. He worked with me and was able to get me a great interest rate!

Great Job!

by from Southport, NC |

Brett did an incredible job with helping find a wonderful car that was affordable and very nice. Thank you!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Surf City, NC |

The sales personnel at Bluewater were professional, friendly, and very accommodating. Brett, the General Manager, even came in on his day off to congratulate me and thank me for my business! Truly a smooth buying experience!

Awesome

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Brett was awesome. He went above and beyond and did everything in his power to help me find the solution to get my Lexus. He really took care of us!