Bluewater Motorsports

Bluewater Motorsports

6735 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405

Used 888-530-1037

Our Reputation Will Not Be Compromised!

Best car-buying experience EVER.

by from Wilmington, NC |

I browsed many dealerships online to get a preview of what each had to offer. I wanted something that got good gas mileage but wasn't too small-something like an older Accord, Civic or Camry. First, I went to a large dealership in town that I had bought from previously. I drove a particular car there on a whim and fell in love with it. It wasn't one of the cars I originally had in mind, but it fit what I wanted perfectly. After a very long and stressful afternoon of waiting, I was let down. I was annoyed and frustrated. The salesman said he would call me later after trying some options that he felt might work to get me in the car. There were only a few business hours left in the day and I had appointments set with several dealerships to test drive more cars the following day. On the way home, I reluctantly stopped at Bluewater because I remembered seeing online that they had a few nice cars in my price range. I thought it was odd that no one approached me to give a sales pitch, even after I had been walking around looking at cars for a few minutes. I was interested in a few of the cars so I went inside to see if anyone was available. I was greeted by Rick, who seemed down to earth and sincere. I told him my situation and he gave me a loan application before yelling to the room behind him, "Does that sound like something we can work with, Brett?" Brett came out and talked with me for a bit and showed me the three cars I was interested in (A Camry, Corolla and an Altima). I wasn't able to make a decision because, despite being in great condition and the models I originally had in mind, none of these cars were the car I fell in love with earlier. It was late on a holiday afternoon so Brett wasn't able to get in touch with some of the finance companies. He told me he would call me the following day after hearing back to let me know if I was approved. He called the next morning to tell me I was and said to stop in if I was still interested in one of the cars. The night before, I had done more research online to find a car like the car I had driven at the first dealership somewhere else. I located a few and set out to go see them. My plan B was to go back and settle for one of the three cars at Bluewater if I couldn't get "the one". I decided to go ahead and stop at Bluewater on my way to look at the other cars to be up front with Brett about realizing I really wanted this other car and didn't want to "just settle" if I was now going to be making a monthly payment. He actually had one of these cars (Toyota Prius) on the lot , but it was much newer and much more than I could afford. I think I saw a light bulb go off above his head before he told me he might still have access to an older model at their warehouse. He started punching numbers and making calls. I don't think Rick was working but Brett called and asked him to meet me at the warehouse so I could see the car because he had other customers on the lot. Rick met me there within just a few minutes and didn't even seem annoyed that his Saturday was interrupted to come do this. There was the car I wanted! It was the price I needed! I was so excited, but afraid to get my hopes up. Over the next few days, Brett went way above and beyond to help me get the car. There was never any haggling, pressure or game-playing. He was always friendly and honest. I didn't think it was possible to have such a stress-free experience when buying a car. Brett worked very hard to make sure I was happy with the price and the car. He always seemed to have time for my silly questions and always kept his word. When I went to pick up the car on Monday, he had all the paperwork ready and explained things to me, as needed. It was a quick, easy and stress-free process. He gave me a short tutorial for driving the car and I drove off in the car I wanted, at a price I could afford, and pleased with the entire experience. Save time and avoid stress, go to Bluewater first!

Easiest Process Ever

by from Wilmington, NC |

Brett is a very knowledgeable dealer and treats you like a friend. Professional. Easy. Would buy again.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Wilmington, NC |

This was my first time buying a car alone. Brett & Rick were very helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Great Experience

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Great buying experience at Bluewater. Even on a VERY busy Saturday I was given the attention and customer service you don't normally expect from a car dealership. Highly recommend.

keep away!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Very careful with this dealer. I only got excuses and the typical cars salesman answer of "you had a chance to inspect it before purchasing" after buying a car that had multiple issues after the purchase. Also one part that was pending continues pending months after the purchase.

Great Customer Service

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Great vehicle! Purchased sight unseen, and Brett, the General Manager delivered the car right to my doorstep! Couldn't be any happier!

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

Pleasant buying experience, fair pricing, and nice vehicles.

Best Dealer Ever!

by from Greenville, NC |

Very helpful, and very nice. Does business the right way!

Couldn't ask for more!

by from Hampstead, NC |

Brett gave me a great deal and was very professional. He had all the paperwork completed and ready when we showed up for final purchase. Great Experience!

Couldn't be happier!

by from Bolton, NC |

Great people to work with! Easy process, relaxed environment, and very nice vehicles!

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington, NC |

Easy to work with, no pressure, friendly, great customer service.