Mazda of Lodi

(5.0) 2 Reviews

130 Rte. 46 East, Lodi, NJ 07644

Used 973-594-1700

the best experience ever !

by from Garfield, NJ |

This is not the first time I was shopping for a car, but the first time that I got just amazing customer service from the car dealer. I have to say I had really bad experience dealing with dealers before, but this time was such a difference. I was just amazed by the customer service and the way I was taken care of. My sells person was Rick Mostacero and he is the BEST. He listens, he doesn't push you to do something you not comfortable with, he even gave me a ride so I can get car insurance since I did not want to do it over the phone. He also recommend place, and I should have listened him from the beginning cause i got the best rate. Overall it's was the best experience ever and Rick is the right guy !!!

MAZDA OF LODI

by from WAYNE NJ |

FROM THE MINUTE I SEEN THE CAR ONLINE THEY CALLED ME AND WERE VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE. WHEN I WALKED IN THE PAPERWORK WAS READY. THE SALESMAN NEW I HAD JUST HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY AND I COULD NOT WALK AROUND THE LOT LOOKING AT CARS. HE WAS SO HELPFUL.