AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows

Used 888-358-9260
Service 888-478-1257

Best dealership!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

Love the friendliness of the servicing staff and getting my vehicle into the dealership early in the morning is wonderful! Thanks for the coffee to start my day along with the donut and the wireless system that is available with work stations so I can hook in and do emails while my oil is changed and servicing needs are being fulfilled. Great dealership all around and my car and I leave in great shape ready to start a busy day! The new oil you are offering is tremendous as I don't have to change my oil as frequently as in the past. Thanks for providing such great service!

New Car Purchase-Jason Mongomery

by from Denver, Co |

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Jason Montgomery and Autonation. His low key approach is one of the main reasons, not to mention his knowledge of the vehicles! I will definitely send business his way.

Great team and great trucks

by from Aurora, CO |

Got my 2005 from there and they brought it to me since they did not have it on the lot. Went back this year and got my 2015 from there, great people to work with

by from Castle rock, co |

The service from autonation GMC was impeccable. David, our salesman, took great care of us after the sale. He contacted us to offer his time to further provide us details about our purchase and to remind us and aid us in making our appointments to complete extra purchases (bra, sealant etc).

Purchase of a 2015 Sierra SLT

by from Aurora, CO |

Happy with the manager, Kevin. Overall, I was happy with our sales guy David. What is really bad about all dealerships, seems to be the negative here as well. First, despite kelly blue book estimate on a trade in, dealers want to low ball the offer. Every dealer also has the tack on fees for everything, some "not removable". These are hidden to the customer until you're in final negotiations. Finally, I asked if there were similar models on the lot without so much chrome... I was told there weren't any. Exhausted from our 2 dealership visit I didn't google it. Just accepted it. Don't get me wrong, the truck is beautiful and it grows on me everyday. Here's what won the day for GMC. 1. Multiple finance offers through various banks and a super friendly finance guy who was able to explain everything on the spot. We had just left Ford with their take it or leave it offer of Ford Finance. Here's the funny part, Ford stuck their heels in on it and it cost them a sale. I ended up spending more and also buying an extended warranty which drove the cost of the GMC several thousand $$ above Ford's. Secondly, the safety features blew us away. Despite the larger tow capacity in the Ford and a more rugged look of the FX4, the Sierra SLT package just had too many safety features and desired convenience items to pass up. The MPG was the icing on the cake. That, and what seemed to be some very personable people on your management team (finance, Kevin etc) who made the happy ending to an otherwise forgettable day.

New Buick Enclave Premium

by from Parker, CO |

What a great dealership to deal with. The sales department are excellent and service was the best. I now have a new car dealer that I am looking forward to working with for many years. What a pleasure.........

by from Littleton, CO |

Excellent service. Staff members do everything in their power to ensure your satisfaction. Outstanding experience with vehicle purchase and service.

by from Centennial, CO |

Great service and facilities. Very cooperative employees.

Great Service

by from Evergreen, Colorado |

Both Steven and Kevin did a fabulous job! They worked very hard to see that all my needs were met professionally and did a nice job with following up.

Excellent service, found warranty work at no cost

by from Denver, CO |

Cindy Robinson is an exceptional Service Advisor. She listens and is genuinely concerned of the needs of customers. I brought my vehicle for routine service and your service department recognized an irregular power steering pump. That particular item was covered under a special coverage program and the repair was done at no cost to me. Consider using this sort of example of why a customer should bring a GMC vehicle to your facility for routine maintenance; bring us your vehicle for routine maintenance we will check and double check for warranty/special coverage concerns.

AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

AutoNation Park Meadows review

by from Castle Rock, CO |

Great service, great experience, great follow up. Impressive! All the guys I worked with at AutoNation were professional, friendly and helpful. They made it a pleasant - almost fun - experience!

AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.