AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows

Used 888-358-9260
Service 888-478-1257

Pleasing Used Car Purchase

by from Aurora, CO |

Robert was great. Purchasing a used car has always been a hassle in the past. This was a good experience. The negotiations were not nasty and we came to a fair price for everybody. Would definitely recommend.

Absolutely outstanding experience!!!

by from Aurora Co. |

I was just driving by and noticed a Yukon Denali that was in my price range. Pulled in, and unlike most dealers that have "lurking salesmen" I was quite pleased to look at the rig without having Egor lurching around asking me what I was looking for and telling me what a wonderful used car this was. I eventually went up to the main building to ask for a salesman. Before I was able to ask the sales manager introduced himself. He offered me water and said that a salesmen would be available soon. I looked the truck over more and decided to come back with my wife later, informed Lisa Guttery that I would be back in a while. She was very helpful but not pushy at all. My wife and I came back that evening and Lisa was busy with another client and a very nice young man Eugene helped us. We bought the truck and have been very pleased with the follow ups and they have us three free oil changes and after a week they said bring the truck back in for a complimentary once over. Never have I purchased a used vehicle and had such service!!!! I will recommend all my friends to this dealership hands down!!!

Great experience buying our new car!

by from Highlands ranch, co |

we had a great experience here while buying our new car. The employees were very kind and courteous. I would definitely go here again for any future cars.

August 28, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Janqui. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Upgraded our Acadia

by from Flagler, CO |

Every family has that vehicle that fits them perfectly. For us, its the Acadia. So when we decided to trade our 2007 model in, we knew there was only one option for us. We LOVE our new 2011 Acadia, and the buying process was nearly painless. Great staff, great CLEAN used vehicle. The ONLY thing that this dealership REALLY needs to improve on, is the "kids room". We have 4 children, and brought two of them with us to buy new vehicle. It was very, very hard to entertain them. There was no toys, books or blocks of any kind in the play room, Only a t.v. and a table and chairs. If you need ideas, please visit Groove Toyota on Broadway....they know how to make the buying process for families with children, easy breezy.

July 22, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows. We are sorry to hear that you didn't find our kid's room to your liking, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you have any other concerns or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Busy Mom

by from Fairmont, Minnesota |

A very BIG Thank You to Todd and the service crew! We had an 800 mile trip ahead of us with a messed up DVD player in our Yukon. This was not the best situation for the active kids in the car. In less than 15 minutes the DVD player was fixed and my car was returned to us washed and ready to go. When I asked them what I owed they just said, " Nothing. It was not a big deal". We have really enjoyed our vacation in Colorado. Not only was it beautiful, but all of the people we ran into along our journey were so kind. AutoNation being our final stop in Colorado was no different. We'll be back Colorado and AutoNation!

June 25, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Conscientious follow through on order and delivery

by from Aurora, CO |

Kyle stayed in communication during the order and delivery process. Followup after delivery was great. All sales people involved were courteous and conscientious.

Great service

by from Parker, CO |

These guys are fast, friendly and offer service that keeps our yukon in perfect running order. We have been doing business with them for 7 years now. Our friends and family have purchased and serviced 8 SUVs from Autonation during this time.

Great Experience - Great Card

by from Centennial, CO |

We had a terrific experience at AutoNation Buick GMC. We actually went there to talk to the service department about my old Saturn VUE. While we were there my wife and I had decided to walk around the lot and look at cars to see what?s new. My wife spotted the Buick Encore (Which is a pretty sweet car) so I thought maybe we should get more information to take home with us. As we went into the dealership, we were greeted by a gentleman by the name of Eugene Wang. Eugene spent some time with us answering our questions and offered a test drive. He really knew this car inside and out (you could tell is does his homework), he must have explained every feature of the car and was able to demonstrate how it worked too, (unlike some car sales people that I have worked with in the past) there was not a question he couldn?t answer. We took the Encore for a test drive, the car felt solid on the road and I was amazed how quiet it was while on the road. Both of us decided it was time to buy a new car. In the past I have always found car buying to be a nerve-racking experience, I have purchased many new cars in my lifetime and hated every minute of it. Eugene and AutoNation made this a pleasant experience, no high pressure to buy. They were very thorough and an absolute pleasure to deal with. If you are thinking about buying a car, definitely go to AutoNation Buick GMC and make sure to ask for Eugene, tell him Paul sent you.

June 15, 2014

Paul, we are thrilled to hear of the positive experience you and your wife had here at AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting, and we're glad you enjoyed working with Eugene in the purchase of your Buick Encore. If there's anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Wonderful experience !!

by from Broomfield Co |

Bought my 99 LeSabre there - Lisa was awesome and so very helpful - Nate did a great job on the financing - everyone so friendly - facilities are so beautiful! Thank you for making this experience so easy!

May 20, 2014

Hi, Lyn! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Sierra

by from Colorado Springs |

good over all experience. only complaints i had were 1) being passed down from a senior sales rep i was initially in contact with to a junior member of the sales team (who did a good job). 2) also the lack of upfront price information. Had to dig to get a price out of them before the truck showed up and they didn't do a very good job explaining it to me. 3) had to track the progress of my truck myself as they didn't seem to know where it was as it was being shipped. I knew itds location after contacting GMC and talking with an operator. The Salesman i did end up working with did do a good job and i would work with him again. Parts and Service seem to be well run.

Good service

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

Very good service to friends Would recommend dealership