AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows

Used 888-358-9260
Service 888-478-1257

Best dealership!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

Love the friendliness of the servicing staff and getting my vehicle into the dealership early in the morning is wonderful! Thanks for the coffee to start my day along with the donut and the wireless system that is available with work stations so I can hook in and do emails while my oil is changed and servicing needs are being fulfilled. Great dealership all around and my car and I leave in great shape ready to start a busy day! The new oil you are offering is tremendous as I don't have to change my oil as frequently as in the past. Thanks for providing such great service!

2014 Enclave

by from Lone Tree, CO |

We had a good experience at this dealership. We had to haggle a bit on our trade-in but that's to be expected. Other than that we were treated very good.

Great People That You Can Trust!!!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

The staff and process was great! They were informative and very helpful even days after the purchase. Thanks so much to the crew at GMC Park Meadows!

From check engine to cheeseburger!

by from Denver, CO |

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I found myself in need of a Buick tech to trouble shoot a check engine light and loss of power warning light. The Buick service shop near my house was small, understaffed and not very helpful so I considered going to the Buick dealer in Park Meadows but it was twice as far from my home. When I called they were helpful and friendly so I decided to make the drive. Not only did they identify the problem, they repaired it, all without an appointment! They even gave me a burger on the way out (they must have had a cookout promotion). As I drove off, burger in hand, I thought to myself "AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows...you are my new car service shop!"

New 2015 GMC Canyon SLT

by from Lone Tree, CO |

I purchased a Sierra 1500 and found it to be too big. Salesman worked with me by showing me SUVs and Smaller Canyon. They were very patient and once I settled on the Canyon redid the paperwork with no problems and good attitude. Very friendly and helpful staff.

My Review

by from Lone Tree, CO |

Robert Kessenger was everything a person hopes for when buying a car (or anything for that matter). He was very friendly, competent, knowledgeable, & one step ahead of us in what we were looking for and/or needed. He made the process very enjoyable. We love our new car!!! Even though the dealership is not as close as we had hoped to find, it is still within our range & it will not be too far to take it for service.

Service Dept

by from Parker,co |

Service dept has all new faces working there.The new Service adviser was much better than the previous ones they had. The techs in the oil change area still leave oil dripping from your frame thus ending up in your garage or driveway. Also on your invoice it never states what oil is put in your car or truck. The warranty work here has been good so far. Not sure why they lost some techs and service writers.

AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows responded to this review

December 5, 2014

We regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager directly at (303) 799-1157 to ensure your experience is more positive with us moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent service!

by from Centennial, Colorado |

The service here is of top quality and the people make you feel at home, the coffee is good too. :)

Fun Staff, Great Customer Service, Love my 08 LTZ

by from Denver, CO |

AutoNation Park Meadows is awesome, special shout out to Brian Curtis went out his way to make sure my deal got done.. Great associates Kevin, Eric in finance was great help in closing the deal very satsified with the truck. Got everything I was looking for but a few things, can't complain these guys know what they are doing at Park Meadows AutoNation. Glad the customer service was professional and the buying experience was fair, thanks AutoNation for everything my wife & I love the truck (2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ). My advice try AutoNation you want be disappointed and you'll enjoy buying a car from them!

Great staff, courteous, caring, there for you.

by from Lone Tree, CO |

Friendly, courteous staff with lots of follow up to make sure things are OK.

2015 YUKON purchase

by from Lone Tree, CO |

We were very pleased with our sales person and the other personnel at AutoNation. Our sales person could not have been more informative or knowledgeable about ALL the SUV's that we were looking at. Everyone was kind and courteous - we could not have asked for a more pleasant experience in buying a vehicle. It's one we have never experienced before! Very surprising and we would absolutely recommend AutoNation to all our friends.