Chandler Chevrolet

1841 Richmond Highway, Tappahannock, VA 22560

New 866-495-1038
Used 866-792-3620
Service 888-484-5686

Your dream car is closer then you imagined!!

The best dealership!!!!!!

by from Frederick, MD |

My husband and I have been searching for an Avalanche for months under 30k with leather seats. We located your car on cars.com, placed on phone call and in under 24 hours had the perfect deal!!! We are over 2 hours away, so working out the details was important before we wasted a lot of time driving to your dealership to not be satisfied with the deal. When we arrived at the dealership, the salesman was ready and waiting for us, had the key in his hand and knew our names as we walked in. Clearly could tell he had paid attention in the phone calls, he knew we wanted to get back on the road home early. Within 2 hours we were driving the Avalanche home. My husband LOVES his new truck, and we are very pleased with the entire experience from Chandler Chevrolet!!!!

very very satisfied

by from caroline co va |

I was shopping for a new chevy cruze the other day I went to 5different chevy dealers everyone of them was horrible such as customer service financing etc they were really pushy but I went chandler chevrolet andv met austin a salesman iv was very very happy with the professionalism service everything I needed to know about the car they gave me great financingvthat was 10 times better than rest of them.I would highlyvreccomend this dealership if your looking for a . Chevy car or truck

Excellent dealing with the sales dept.

by from Tappahannock Va. |

They were quick, professional, price was reasonable, enjoyed the purchase experience.

Best Car buying experience ever,,, 5 Stars

by from Poquoson |

Kelly and Debbie made my purchase of a 2011 Nissan Altima and 2004 Toyota 4runner one of my best experiences ever. Chandler went out of their way in every way possible with assisting me. They gave me my asking price for my trade in and even what I wanted to pay for the two vehicles. Chandler even serviced each vehicle knowing I was about to move over 2000 miles with both car and suv. I will be sorely tempted to fly back when I need to purchase any newer vehicles in the future. Thanks so much ladies.

July 19, 2013

Thanks Scott, we appreciate you guys. Keep in touch from South Dakota

My best dealership experience ever....Chandler

by from Poquoson, VA |

I was looking online for a 4WD Toyota 4runner and a Chevy dealership named Chandler Chevrolet happened to have one. By the way, Chandler is more than an hour away from me. From the beginning Debbie and Kelly not only listened to me, but never pressured me ,and were always helpful. If it were only those two ladies being helpful I would still give Chandler 5 stars, but the whole employee team at this dealership is outstanding. Chandler gave me what I wanted for my trade in, gave me a great price on a 2004 4runner and a 2011 Nissan Altima, and even put both vehicles through a thorough service for my upcoming move. I have never been a fan of Chevy, but after going through this experience I can gladly say I will have to consider Chevy for a future vehicle. In fact I would fly back from South Dakota to Tappahannock, VA just in order to experience another transaction with the wonderful team at Chandler. LAdies thank you for a wonderful car buying experience. To Kelly lease let your Navy family know how much you impressed this Marine. HOORAHH!

Review requested by Kelly Brown

by from West Point, Va, |

My husband and I were very pleased with the sales rep.(Kelly Brown) in our recent purchase of our 2011 Impala Chevrolet. She was very knowledgeable about the car. She answered all of our questions.(my husband has many) Because of her patience and sincerity, we were able to find a car we both liked. Everyone at this dealership is very friendly and helpful.

Kelly Brown is the "Salesman" to come see...

by from Aylett, VA |

I was looking for a used vehicle, but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I was reviewing vehicles on the internet that had good gas mileage, but didn't want a small car. I saw Chandler had a 2008 Ford Escape. I went to Chandler for a test drive only on a Saturday and left with the Escape! Kelly walked me through everything and worked with me on pricing. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Chandler and would recommend others to do the same! Everyone there is exceptional...including the Parts Department!

2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO

by from TAPPAHANNOCK,VA. |

ON MAY 25 I BOUGHT A 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO FROM CHANDLER CHEVROLET. THE SALESMAN WAS MATT LAMB. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I WOULD TELL ANYONE IN THE MARKET FOR A USED OR NEW CAR TO ASK FOR HIM.

Great Staff!!

by from Williamsburg, VA |

My wife and I were very pleased with the staff. We purchased a van last week and had great customer service from Kelly and the team. Overall a great experience and would buy from again!

May 11, 2012

Thank you guys so much. We enjoyed doing business with you and hope to see you and the bunch a lot more. Thanks again for everything and enjoy your new van!!!

Don't waste your time with this dealer

by from richmond |

I started my car shopping online with this dealer and made contact with salesman named Daniel Gooch. He quoted me a price on a truck and we basically had a deal all set. I then mentioned to him that I was eligible for employee discount too. He then told me that his numbers were all wrong, that he made a mistake and the price was going to be thousands of dollars more than what he quoted me. I was all ready to buy, sold my vehicle and everything when he tells me the quoted price wasn't correct. This is a very shady dealer and salesman. I would stay away!

April 5, 2012

Chandler Chevrolet is a small dealership that prides itself on ?no hassle, no haggle? pricing. We work very hard to be upfront with our customers on their pricing, cars, and financing. Unfortunately, in this particular instance we made a mistake. Mr. Gooch quoted a price to you on Saturday 2/11/12 via email on his Smartphone of $29,500 when in actuality the price was $39,500. On the next business day, he realized his mistake, explained the issue to you via phone, and apologized. You spoke to Mr. Gooch again on 3/5/12 inquiring about the trade-in value on your current vehicle, so we are surprised to hear you say that you had sold your vehicle already. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this unfortunate mistake has caused you. We have done our very best to give you the lowest feasible price including your GM Family Discount and additional rebates. If there is anything more we can do to help you or make up for this mistake please call us. Thank you for your time and understanding.