Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

905 Strong Dr., Waconia, MN 55387

New 888-243-0402
Used 888-357-4505
Service 888-466-1718

We have been a locally owned and operated family business since 1965!

Super Service!

by from Eagle River, WI |

This dealership is fantastic! The service is second to none. I worked with Dave Reedy and he went above and beyond to help me with any questions I had. If he didn't know the answer he went and found out, a truly great salesman, That being said the rest of the staff is great, they helped me find a loan, took my trade in and filled my new vehicle with gas before I left. I have no complaints on this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.

Amazing experience!

by from Waconia, MN |

Mike Willie helped me find an excelent vehicle for a great price. I Told him the hard situation I was in and he gave me a really good deal on my car. They were very accommodating, and I loved the small town feel. He made me feel like he actually cared about getting me into a good car for a good price instead of just making money and getting me out of the door. I will recommend Waconia Dodge to anyone in the market for a new vehicle !

Great Experience at Waconia Dodge

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Thanks to Mike Wille, Ryan Mason and the rest of staff at Waconia Dodge for a great buying experience! Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The facility was clean and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend, and am very happy with our purchase.

Great dealership

by from Chaska, MN |

Great experience with the dealership, we have taken our vehicle there for our oil changes and service department was very polite and good to work with. Then we purchased a new truck and Jill Widmer was our sales person, she was great to work with. Would definitely recommend Jill Widmer if your looking for a vehicle. We will definitely keep coming back for service and any future purchases.

Ideal experience

by from Waconia, Minnesota |

I worked with Matthew Stole and the entire process couldn't have gone any more smoothly. Matt first reached out to me via phone after I expressed interest on Cars.com. He was prompt but by no means pushy. He was extremely polite and personable as well. The next day I met with Matt to look at the car. We took it for a quick drive and I was sold. Matt was easy-going, making the process more of a friendly transaction rather than one that was strictly business. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable, as the entire staff and atmosphere were welcoming and relaxed. The process was efficient and successful, and I love my new car, which is in wonderful condition and exactly as advertised by the dealership.

Problem Solved

by from Chaska, MN |

I walked into Dodge telling my story of the unique situation I was in. Chris was friendly and found the right car that met my needs.

Great Experience

by from Park falls, WI |

I just bought a new van and couldn't be happier. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Chris Weinberger is amazing! I live over 4 hours away from the dealership so it was important to have as much ready as possible before I drove that distance. When we arrived everything was in order. Finance was great to work with as well, but I cannot thank Chris enough for all the work he did ahead of time to make sure I was able to drive away in a van I absolutely love.

Dodge Charger

by from Montrose, MN |

I had been to other dealers and looked at many new cars. I was treated with respect and they listened to what I wanted and found the car for me. I appreciate the great service and the time they took to take care of me. All the staff were awesome to work with, but my dealer was John Fahey and he was great!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Over The Top

by from LaCrosse Wi |

Jill Widmer did a excellent job .From the first phone call to the finish of the sale .Jill kept me informed of the process.I had never been to Waconia Dodge before. With the great sales staff Jill Widmer it very apparent Waconia Dodge believes in great customer service during the sale and the follow up after the sale

Best Vehicle Purchase I ever made!!

by from Becker, MN |

I've purchased a number of vehicle's over the years and this was the best experience i ever had. My sales person, Dave Reedy made me feel at ease throughout the whole experience. I got a very fair deal on my trade-in and the overall experience made me Happy, Happy, Happy!! Thanks Guys! I'll come back for my next vehicle. :)

2015 Jeep Cherokee

by from Waverly, MN |

We recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and worked with Matt Stole who was very friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to explain the many new features of the vehicle. He and Ryan in financing were quick to respond to our calls/emails. We had a great experience.