Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

905 Strong Dr., Waconia, MN 55387

New 888-243-0402 New 888-243-0402
Used 888-357-4505 Used 888-357-4505
Service 888-466-1718 Service 888-466-1718

We have been a locally owned and operated family business since 1965!

Super Service!

by from Eagle River, WI |

This dealership is fantastic! The service is second to none. I worked with Dave Reedy and he went above and beyond to help me with any questions I had. If he didn't know the answer he went and found out, a truly great salesman, That being said the rest of the staff is great, they helped me find a loan, took my trade in and filled my new vehicle with gas before I left. I have no complaints on this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.

Awesome Dealership

by from Minnetrista MN |

We could not be happier, we had great service from Justin Erkenbrack when it came to picking out our new Jeep Cherokee. He showed us the options that we available and the differences in the models. He answered all our questions and was very knowledgeable. Ryan Mason in the finanace department made the paperwork process easy and stress free. He also answered all our questions and ran thru all payment scenarios with us. I strongly recommend this dealership

Great experience with first time lease

by from chanhassen, MN |

We needed a new car quickly as the transmission went out on ours. Decided to lease and wanted a Jeep Cherokee. Waconia Dodge had sent us an email about some lease deals on Cherokee's. Mike Wille helped us check out the Cherokee's that were available, chose one, inform us about the leasing process. Brian, the finance manager was very knowledgeable in the leasing process and gave us good advice. We closed the place and Mike stayed to go thru the car and explain how everything worked. Very happy with the whole process and the people who work at Waconia Dodge. My son is going to check them out when he is able to replace one of his cars.

Best Service in and out of town

by from Minneapolis MN |

This dealership and employees are easy to work with. Chris Weinberger made the process enjoyable. The finance process was even easy to understand. Everyone was very patient and bent over backwards to help us get into the truck of my husbands dreams. i would recommend everyone to come to this dealership. We do not live near Waconia and we still will make the drive with out question to purchase our next vehicle here. They have gained a loyal customer with me and my family.

Exceptional service! Thanks Chris and Ryan!

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

We could not be happier! This is our 3rd vehicle purchased from Waconia Dodge. Every time we have worked with Chris and he always goes above and beyond and we drive away happy! We also had the opportunity to work with Ryan in financing. Again exceeded our expectations! What we thought was not possible they made possible for us! Def recommend Waconia Dodge and Chris for your next purchase!

Good sales experience

by from Cologne,MN |

Car shopping is on my list of least favorite things to do but Greg Grillo at Waconia Dodge Chrysler did a super job of finding the Town & Country van my husband and I were looking for. There was no question he couldn't answer for us, very knowledgeable in all areas. Appreciated the time he spent with us explaining & demonstrating all the options & accessories on our van and letting us know we could check back with him at any time we had further questions. Great overall experience!

5 star dealer

by from buffalo mn |

excellent service, Chris Weinberger a 4x4 expert made it pain free in buying my new dodge ram 3500 megacab 6.7 diesel. very knowledgeable salesman and took the time to show me every detail on the truck. chris went above and beyond my expectations. A++++ . thank you chris for taking care of me.

Great place to do business

by from Waconia MN |

Mike Willie is great to do business with. Knows the product very well, and is very good at explaining how to use all the electronic features of the vehicle purchased. Enjoyed the experience. This is the second Vehicle purchased from by my Family in the last 8 months they are both Ram 1500s.

Great Service!

by from Chaska, MN |

My family has bought and traded several vehicles with Waconia Dodge. We have worked with Mike Willy and Greg Grillo. Both are very friendly and do their best to make sure you get the best deal and leave happy. This dealer offers great customer service!

Professional, knowledgeable and courteous

by from Le Sueur.MN |

I recently purchased a Town and Country van from Waconia Dodge. This for anyone is a 'big' decision but I met an individual by the name of Chris Weinberger who helped me through the process. He understood what I wanted and could afford and was very patient, answering questions I had and had my best interests in hand. He was most professional and courteous and I left knowing I was now driving a van I could feel safe and comfortable in. It is refreshing to have dealt with a dealership that employs salesmen such as Chris and other auxiliary personnel that were friendly and helpful as well. Ellie C - Le Sueur

Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

February 25, 2016

Ellie, Thanks for you kind review the entire staff at Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep appreciates your business!!!