Waconia Ford

235 W State Highway 5, Waconia, MN 55387

New 888-303-9028
Used 877-438-9074
Service 888-368-1214

Where our customers send their friends

Excellent Sales PLUS Dealership!

by from Waconia, MN |

I appreciate how friendly, and how much knowledge Mike Keaveny has when it comes to purchasing a new car. Our family has been purchasing vehicles through him for many, many years! A++. This is a top notch dealership, and I would be proud to refer any of my friends, family, and co-workers!

Waconia Ford responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Adam, we really appreciate you writing about your experience with us! Our entire staff works hard to deliver knowledgeable customer service while maintaining an honest and hassle-free atmosphere. I'm so glad Mike has been able to prove that to you personally for many years. Congratulations on your new vehicle; don't hesitate to call or stop in if you have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, Brian Zovic | bzovic@waconiaford.com

Exceptional Service

by from Waconia, MN |

Leased a F150, the whole buying experience was great, very smooth and pleasant. My salesman did a very complete job from start to finish.

Good service, clean, pleasant service persons.

by from Excelsior, MN |

Came in for my recalls, was told 45 mn. it was 1 1/2 hours. Waited longer than expected.

Great service. Love the new building.

by from Waconia, MN |

I always enjoy doing business with Waconia Ford. It is always quick and easy and everyone is always courteous.

Another Great Purchase

by from Waconia, MN |

Todd and the Waconia Ford Team have been very helpful in my last two vehicle purchases. They accommodate me and what fits best for my lifestyle.

New Car purchase

by from Waconia, MN |

Dave Gohl did a great job in helping us get into new Escape lease and exceeded our expectations. We left Waconia Ford extremely satisfied. We were at another Ford dealership earlier the same day and left there disappointed. The salesman did know what he was doing and it was frustrating. Dave changed that are we entered Waconia Ford. Thank you!

Friendly Service!

by from Maple Plain, MN |

Very helpful and kind service from Mike Keaney. I felt the price of my Ford Focus was reasonable and the trade-in price was fair as well. I would and have already recommended Waconia Ford to my friends and family.

CUSTOMER

GREAT DIESEL MECHANIC

Ford Fusion SE, '15

by from Waconia, MN |

'15 Fusion SE, test drove nicely, sales and finance teamed up to generate the paperwork quickly, I purchased and drove the car off the lot the same day.

Satisfaction Guaranteed at Waconia Ford

by from Waconia, MN |

I bought a 2013 Ford Escape last April. All the times its been in for oil changes, factory recalls, etc. the service has been excellent all the way! I feel like a "queen" every time I'm in there. All the staff treat us with great respect, prompt attention, explain what was done, answer any questions we may have, are always pleasant and helpful. Even other employees who are not involved with the shop work, who meet us in passing, express comments like: we're glad to have you as a customer, is there anything I can do for you, have a good day, etc. Unbelievable customer service and public relations oriented employees throughout the whole business at Waconia Ford, Waconia, MN! Thank you!

buying a new ford escape

by from Waconia, MN |

Todd was most helpful and pleasant to buy a car from. He made the whole experience fun.