Auto City

3512 Airline Blvd, Portsmouth, VA 23701

Used 888-852-5371 Used 888-852-5371

Very fast and suprisingly cheap!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I found Auto City on Cargurus and was a little skeptical. I saw them again on Cars,com and decided to check them out yesterday and to my surprise the car I saw online was still there. I have been to several dealers that show certain cars in stock and when you get there they are like "oh.... you just missed that one" The Accord was there, Tony gave me a history report before I asked and did a really good job keeping the purchase quick. I hate sitting at a dealership all day so I was very pleased! I will be sending my brother -in-law to come see you soon.

Great experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I recently purchased a Honda Pilot from the Auto City's Chesapeake location at 1100 Military Highway. David, the sales manager, was friendly and very helpful. The transaction was extremely quick. He recommended a good auto loan company and we completed the deal within hours. The Pilot is in excellent condition and had been completely cleaned and prepared. I was impressed by the quality and the condition of the cars on this lot. David has followed up, inquiring to insure that everything was still good. He quickly located a second smart key so that we did not have to purchase one. I am truly impressed with the service level and quality of cars at this independent car dealer.

Austin Will Help you out A lot

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I came into Auto City And had the pleasure of Working with Austin. He had the answers to all my questions and helped me get a vehicle with no problem. Austin worked very hard to make sure I got my car with little to no headache. I had to do a little running because I had Credit issues, but Austin made sure that I got the car I wanted, and I got on the road in no time. So if you came here, definitely see Austin. He and the rest of the folks will take care of you.

2004 Sante Fe

by from PORTSMOUTH, VA |

KENNY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL FROM BEGINNING TO END.HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS, KIND AND A GENTLEMAN ALL THROUGH THE PROCESS.

Collin Chambers

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I was treated with complete respect the entire process. Kenny was willing to negotiate price and made sure everything was to an excellent standard before sending on my way. I highly recommend the dealership and the dealer.

Fair Deal and Professional Transaction

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I saw the car on-line and contacted the dealer. The manager at the College Park lot called me the next day and told me the car was on his lot. I arranged to come and see it. It looked great. He allowed me to take it to my mechanic for a check. When I got the thumbs up from my mechanic, I contacted the manager. By the time I got back to the lot, he had all the paperwork ready and we concluded the cash transaction swiftly. I'm very pleased with the car and the dealer.

Good buying experience

by from Walters, VA |

I saw the 2008 Honda Civic EX-L on Cars.com on Monday night. Stopped by to take a test drive on Tuesday. No pressure and Carfax report on hand. The vehicle was in great condition and I drove it home on Wednesday. Austin was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Auto City. I had been looking for this model vehicle for quite some time and Auto City had the best price and quality vehicle.

Zachary Moore

by from Chesapeake VA |

It was a very nice visit! They all were very nice and helped out a lot. I was very happy with Kenny.

by from North Carolina |

Thank You the people at Auto City did a great job they was very helpful with everything Thanks Auto City

2009 Honda Element

by from Williamsburg, Va |

We received excellent service. We worked with Ryan, Austin and Kenny. All of the salesmen were very friendly and helpful. They had everything ready for us and paperwork process was smooth.