Auto City

Auto City

3512 Airline Boulevard, Portsmouth, VA 23701

Used 888-852-5371

Very fast and suprisingly cheap!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I found Auto City on Cargurus and was a little skeptical. I saw them again on Cars,com and decided to check them out yesterday and to my surprise the car I saw online was still there. I have been to several dealers that show certain cars in stock and when you get there they are like "oh.... you just missed that one" The Accord was there, Tony gave me a history report before I asked and did a really good job keeping the purchase quick. I hate sitting at a dealership all day so I was very pleased! I will be sending my brother -in-law to come see you soon.

Great deal

by from Chesapeake va |

Tony was an excellent car sales man we got in and got the job done I would recommend anybody to try auto city there amazing

2002 VW passat

by from Portsmouth Va |

Very Pleased with my purchase.. Everyone was nice an will be telling all my friends an family about my experience Thankx Auto City

Easy, quick and efficient.

by from portsmouth, va |

I got in and out quickly knew what I wanted and got a great price. Found some problems with the vehicle but they offered to fix them with no cost to me.

Do Not Buy From Them

by from Portsmouth va |

These guys do not stand by their cars at all, Customer. service is very Poor after you sign the papers . These guys lies about 1owner and the cars are salvaged. they appear fair until papers. are signed

Customer Service Needs Improvement

by from Dallas, TX |

Their website adversited that someone would be available to pick us up at the airport. Someone arrived in a old two seater. No room for luggage or for the three of us! What were they thinking? Or not thinking! The taxi tab left a distaste and when we arrived, the customer service was less than desirable! Fortunately the car was ready, after a few adjustments, and it has worked well ever since. Had some minor repairs after we brought it home but overall it is in great condition and we purchased it at a good price. Customer Service is very important and unfortunately I cannot rate it any better than average!

Mazda Van GREAT DEAL

by from Franklin, Va |

Just bought Mazda Van, Awesome price No problems and found auto city on cars and autotrader . com Both sites auto city was at lowest price and auto city had clean car fax autocheck report and only took 45mins to buy van after test drive. Thankyou I RECOMMEND this dealership to friends and family now. Brent

Nissan Truck

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

Found autocity on cars.com when I was looking for Nissan titan truck and they appeared on the 8th page and you all know what that means, it was the better priced vehicle. This store had the rest beat. The next price above the one I purchased was almost $3000more. I know I got a good deal. Kellysbluebook had the truck I bought from autocity showing it worth a lot more than I actually paid. Im stoked and happy and judging by all the other reviews on here, there are many more that are happy with autocity too. Great place to go to and you wont get your wallet beat up either. I will be back when my son gets his drivers license.

Interesting Story from a Happy Southern Floridian

by from Kendall,FL |

I live in South Florida and I just purchased a Cadillac Deville from AutoCity. I am the kind of person who doesn't enjoy car shopping and playing games with dealerships or sellers but this place called Autocity in ports mouth Virginia was different and actually enjoyable! In all the years I have purchased so many different cars for either me or children I usually paid in cash or check. I did something at autocity I never done before and that was buy a car using WIRE TRANSFER with my own bank. At first I must say I was nervous and that was because I never used this type of payment option. The Dealership Allowed and Encouraged Wire Transfer too. The dealership has payment policy in place for out of state purchasers that is by no means "slack" which is a good thing. From what I can tell you this dealership has had a lot of people try scamming them with checks and it is sad. I totally get it and didn't mind at all wire transfer the funds at the dealership after I decided to buy the Cadillac and the added bonus was Auto City paid the wire transfer fees for me too. I Purchased my Cadillac Deville and really love this car! AutoCity had history report called AUTOCHECK that showed more information than the CARFAX.They also had the original window sticker that came on the car when it was brand new. This place had the most cars to choose from for my price range too. I was online looking for best deals on Cadillac Deville's and AutoCity came up many times scrolling down toward the bottom where the lowest prices show up. This was my first purchase from Auto City. For a so called "small used car lot" I must say it WASNT. This place had so many vehicles to choose from. There customer restroom area was clean and it wasn't covered with a bunch of half naked calendars unlike some of the dealerships I have been too. Very refreshing positive experience at auto city. I was thrown back honestly. Great selection very nice sales guides too. I will buy from AutoCity again! Great place to shop and they had the better deal for me and with a free history report to back it up too. They know their trade and overall I was impressed.

Very Bad Experience

by from stamford vt |

Called and set up a deal to fly in and give Auto City a Cashiers Check, They wanted me to carry cash. Made my flights, sent a copy of the check, but they would not confirm the deal so I lost my money for the flight. Why are they in Auto Trader if they will not take certified bank checks. I beleive there operation is a scam and highly recommend not to do business with them. I cannot totally blame the sales rep who cannot make a move without management approval. Strange way to do business. It is usually the customer who is afraid of getting stuck, not the other way around like Auto City acts. Dsaldo Vermont

Don't waste your time!

by from Va beach, va |

This place is a joke. Totally unprofessional, tony smokes right in front of you. Horrible service!