Auto City

Auto City

3512 Airline Blvd, Portsmouth, VA 23701

Used 888-852-5371

Very fast and suprisingly cheap!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I found Auto City on Cargurus and was a little skeptical. I saw them again on Cars,com and decided to check them out yesterday and to my surprise the car I saw online was still there. I have been to several dealers that show certain cars in stock and when you get there they are like "oh.... you just missed that one" The Accord was there, Tony gave me a history report before I asked and did a really good job keeping the purchase quick. I hate sitting at a dealership all day so I was very pleased! I will be sending my brother -in-law to come see you soon.

bought 2 cars at the same time!!!

by from smithfield, va |

Austin has been a blessing to myself and my family, we set out looking for only one vehicle and with his knowledge and wisdom we were able to leave very happy and satisfied with to vehicles, I would definitely refer others to this dealership.

Bad Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I spoke to the salesman several times the day before going to purchase the truck. I spoke to him several times that morning. I agreed to pay full price plus tax, tags, dealer fees. I was told that the truck was in good condition, and ready to go. I took off from work early, found baby sitters for the kids. My wife and I drove over 3 hours to get there (which I made clearly known before the visit). We had the check in hand, insurance set up, we were going to drive home with the truck. As soon as we pulled up after our long drive to the dealership, I saw a truck matching the description on the racks in the garage. My salesman saw my face and told me that wasn't my truck. Twenty minutes later, the same salesman finally tells me it was my truck. They had the engine halfway pulled out. His excuse, he had been looking at the wrong truck all day long while. At this point, I am extremely upset, but still want the truck. After calling everyday for nearly 2 weeks and being told they would call me back with an update and never actually calling back, I slowed my calls to about every 3rd day. It has now been 3-1/2 weeks and they have yet to call me. They keep making excuses, when I call that the truck is STILL being worked on. At least have the respect to tell me that you already sold MY truck, or that you are in over your head and need to sale it for more. At least have the respect to at least follow through and call me back and tell me anything....even IF you are still truly working on it.

auto citty

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I was looking for a used car, and Kenny helped me so much and made the buying process very good.

Non existant customer service.

by from Virginia Beach Virginia |

I recently found a vehicle at this dealer through cars.com and sent a cars.com inquiry concerning said vehicle and three weeks later still no reply.

great service, excellent communication. Great expe

by from Norfolk, Virginia |

Great service,Great communication. Wonderful experience. Definitely will recommend to friends and family.

i loe my new escalade

by from suffolk va |

i purchased my 2002 escalade from mr Austin p. he gave me a great deal and made the process very smooth. this is my 3rd car from Auto City and it's not my last either. thanks again auto city abd mr Austin.

smooth easy process

by from staunton, virginia |

good service and everything went smooth. Austin Made it quick and easy and I was in and out very quickly. I will be back to purchase from Austin and Auto city again. thanks for the good deal

Love my Honda

by from Portsmouth,va |

I love my car and the sales representative made sure my needs were meat thank you. I would refer someone to get a car here keep up the great work guys.

Jeep Patoriot

by from Williamsburg, Va |

I bought my car from Neal. He is very good salesman. He is very helpful and kind. I want to recommend Auto City to my friends.

nissan sentra 2009

by from Williamsburg VA |

I can buy a car very cheep. He was very helpful. However, some defect work should be finished before costomer buy.