Orleans Toyota

16 O'Connor Rd, Orleans, MA 02653

1 of 1 review

Service waas great!!

by from Philadelphia,PA |

I live in Philadelphia, PA but was in Truro last week on vacation. On Thursday, my 2007 Lexus RX350?s engine and VSC lights went on. I talked with my Philadelphia area dealer and they suggested I take it to a Lexus or Toyota dealer near where I was ? that it could be as minor as the gas cap (but I had used a tank since filling up) or something more serious. I had a 420 mile drive, by myself, for Saturday when our rental was up. I called Orleans Toyota and spoke with Kathie in the service department. She told me that the first scheduled appointment was for the following Monday. I explained my predicament and she said if I brought the car in and left it, she would see if one of the technicians could look at it on Friday. Before 9 a.m. Friday I got a call from her to say that a technician who comes in early in the morning had checked it and the ignition coil needed to be replaced. Of course I authorized the work and it was done by noon. Throughout the phone calls and when I was there she was extremely pleasant and really made me feel she cared about fixing this problem for me. And she did! I also want to thank the technician, whose name I don?t know, who got to it so promptly. Between them they helped me avoid what could have been a really unhappy end of my vacation. Instead of scurrying around to find a place to stay over the weekend so the car could be checked and repaired Monday, I spent the time cooking steamers and watching the sunset.

(1-1 of 1 review)