Lexus of Wayzata

16100 Wayzata Blvd, Wayzata, MN 55391

New 888-709-0021
Used 888-299-8269
Service 866-415-0594

Elevating your luxury experience!

Repeat Customers

by from Bemidji MN |

We have purchased six used vehicles from Lexus of Wayzata, beginning in 1998. We have always been welcomed and treated courteously by the sales people. The service area is easily accessible and all requests are handled promptly. We would definitely go back to this dealership for our next car.

Exceptional car buying experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

Everything. Our salesperson, Vick Singh, was a great resource from the moment we met him. He was all about service and educating us about the Lexus lineup of cars, their options and the value they offer. Once we narrowed down the model and options we were looking for, he quickly provided us with a number of cars to look at and test drive (even bringing one over from Maplewood). We were looking at a number of different luxury automobiles, and ultimately decided to purchase a Lexus because of the quality of the cars and the level of service we received from Vick. Vick was extremely personable and treated every member of our family (especially our children) in an extremely polite and respectful manner. The service didn't stop there either, we had a great experience with all the team members who helped deliver our car. We're very pleased with our purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vick or Lexus of Wayzata to any friends or family looking for a car.

Great service

by from Wayzata, MN |

You treat your customers very well. What I liked best is that there was no "slick hussle" feeling like I get from other dealerships. It is so insulting when the sales person immediately starts pressuring me to buy a car that day, and your dealership doesn't do that. A car is a major purchase and it takes time to decide and you understand that. Once I did decide on the car, the experience was very smooth and Vick was assisting with every detail. He was fantastic.

August 11, 2014

Jodi, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Lexus of Wayzata. It's great to hear that Vick assisted you during your visit. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Rich Barfknecht, eCommerce Manager 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

Knowledgeable salesman

by from Wayzata, MN |

Ignacio is the best. Our third purchase with him and will be doing a 4th in the next year. He knows his product, his inventory, listens to what you want, great personality. I give him a hard time, in fun, and he takes it well. Car was in excellent condition when I picked it up, as he promised.

August 7, 2014

Robert, thank you for reviewing your time spent with us. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Ignacio is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. Enjoy your new vehicle that you recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Take care and happy trails. Rich Barfknecht, eCommerce Manager 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

Friendly courteous employees, great service.

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

I was kept informed of the progress of the repairs and the costs. The waiting room is always clean and stocked with snacks and beverages. The repair was done correctly. I always love driving the loaner, brand-new, vehicle.

July 23, 2014

Joan, thank you for the kind words about our service department and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that our service team was able to repair your car to your standards. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

service depatment

by from mpls mn. |

I had a very serious problem with the service department,borders on criminal however I will try to deal with top management. I will write letter to Mr.Robert Katz .ALL YOUR REVIEWS ARE NOT GOOD but I will try to keep this one private. I had been told by lexus H.Q. in California to take my lexus to this dealer and have them check two items only checked one, billed for two. JON

Bluebird

by from Stillwater, MN |

We experienced a first class operation and professional salesmanship from Mike Gleason followed up with same approach from finance manager Jim Guettler. Bottom line, a good place to do business. No nonsense or games. They know their products and present them very well. Highly recommended for new or used!

Exchange leased car

by from Plymouth, MN |

Lexus of Wayzata helped me to exchange my Lexus 350 sport without any problems even though my lease had not been completed. I was able to find another Lexus that fits my needs. Thanks Lexus of Wayzata. Thanks to Jon S.

July 19, 2013

Hi Peggy, Thanks for the awesome review! At Lexus of Wayzata, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Jon was able to help you into your new Lexus. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Rich Barfknecht eCommerce Manager rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

Satisfied Owner

by from Eden Prairie MN |

Always treated with respect and they go the extra mile to answer all your questions. Extremely better then many dealerships I have dealt with

March 19, 2013

Hi Roger, Thanks for the awesome feedback! At Lexus of Wayzata, we strive for excellent customer service. We are happy to hear that all of your questions were answered. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Sincerely, Rich Barfknecht eCommerce Manager rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com Direct: 952-697-2300

Best service

by from Plymouth, MN |

Always outstanding service & quality of workmanship. These folks go the "extra mile".

December 31, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! At Lexus of Wayzata we always strive to give everyone the utmost in customer service and quality. Please come back soon and visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Rich Barfknecht eCommerce Manager rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com Direct: 952-697-2300

Good dealer, excellent service

by from Richfield, MN |

The customer service and other services were excellent. They were very responsive and professional. The length of time to wait was reasonable. The only drawback was the price. It was pretty pricey but you get what you paid for.

October 23, 2012

We're very glad to hear from you! We value customer service and hold ourselves to a very high standard. It's gratifying to hear that we were able to help you. Please come see us for anything else you may need. Regards, Rich Barfknecht - rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com