Roseville Buick GMC

Used 866-489-9394
Service 888-263-5957

Great experience

by from St Paul |

We just purchased two used vehicles from Jeff, a Terrain and an Impala. It was the best car buying experience we've ever had. No pressure at all. He was very knowledgeable on all the vehicles he showed us. We will definitely go back to Jeff for our next vehicle.

Going the Extra Mile!

by from Roseville, Minnesota |

Although my service this time was routine maintenance, I was alerted to a potential problem concerning an oil leak - to be fixed by Roseville Buick under my extended warranty! Thank you!!

great service and friendly personel.

by from Roseville, Minnesota |

I was helped by a very professional man named James Moisaie and I evenreceived a call from him today to see how I liked my car and if I had any questions. The manager was very friendly and helpful.

Service Review

by from Roseville Minnesota |

I have had excellent service from your service Department . I left my Bank Bag from work with my deposits for the week in the front seat once because of my forgetfulness. And it was left on touched very grateful that honesty still is live and well at Roseville Buick.I love that you bring me to work and pick me up that is real service. And Al is a real Pro customer service from Al is a 10.Service manager Peter Quinn is up front honest and really cares if you understand what is being done and if you know everything up front no surprises. I own two Buick's and I am a GM guy my whole life.Service department is excellent I give it a !0.Car sales is a whole other ball game but that is not what you mare asking me about. Sincerely Stephen Amadick

Great service.

by from Minneapolis Minnrsota |

Always helpful. Several times I experienced problems while I was doing errands and just "popped in" and was helped. I'll be back

GMC Roseville

by from Roseville, MN |

You guys were awesome! I came in on a Monday to test drive the truck I was interested in and then I expected non stop calls trying to get me back in but it didn't happen. The guys were great - they gave me the time I wanted to make my decision. They were available by phone, email, and in person to help answer my many questions. I actually went to another dealership that had the color truck I wanted but ended up walking out on them because they were so pushy. Not the Roseville guys! You guys rocked and I am very happy with the service, attention to detail, and courtesy of all who were involved. Thank you very much for what felt like going out of your way for me but in reality I think that is just how you guys do it. Keep it up!

Great Service

by from Roseville, MN |

Always greet me promptly, always courteous, always make sure I understand what they will be doing. They call if they find other problems that need to be taken care of and never do unauthorized work on my vehicle.

Rosedale Buick GMC

by from St. Paul, MN |

Staff knew their vehicles and did a wonderful job helping us decide the best car for us. Salesman Terry was especially gracious and patient as he explained technical features of the car! We had a lot of fun and are very happy with our experience.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Roseville MN |

1. Arriving and Cyril Fasnacht, service advisor, had the truck history printed out and was knowledgeable of it. He also reviewed options for the service. 2. Cyril also carefully explained, with diagram, what the problem was. 3. Management stayed with original cost estimate although 1 extra part was necessary. 4. Cyril explained the part was unavailable until the next day and apologized. Made certain they had a ride home for me and a way back the next day 5. Driver Mike was excellent. He is a "comfortable driver" as I never once reached for the brakes. Rather he glides through traffic, safely driving, and carefully picking spots when necessary to change lanes and for exiting the road. 6. The next day at 0930 I was called and told the truck was ready. Thank you for the excellent service

Roseville GMC Buick

by from roseville,mn |

They took care of my car in a very timely and thorough manner. The treatment was very nice and left me with a very positive attitude.

Great service

by from Roseville, MN |

My vehicle had to have some major repairs this time and it would have to stay for the weekend waiting for a part. John my service manager sett me up with a car free of charge and my vehicle was actually completed a day early which was wonderful. Thanks for the great service. I have always taken my vehicle here and never left disappointed.