Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Village Chev - Great service

by from Maple Grove, MN |

We met Bob on our first trip in and scheduled a time for us to test drive. When we arrived he had it pulled up, warmed up and ready to go. Our test drive wasn't rushed and he gave us plenty of time to discuss between ourselves without any pressure. Once we made the decision to buy, he was very helpful in the financing process and we were driving away in the truck before we knew it. Bob is the type of sales rep that I will recommend to everyone I know.

My First Car Purchase

by from Wayzata, MN |

Overall, I would say that my experience with Village Chevrolet was a positive one. However, I did experience a negative interaction with one of your employees that really pushed me to filling out this survey. I was enjoying my purchase of my new vehicle until I met with the Business Manager John Watters. While reading over all of the paperwork prior to signing it, like every person should do, Mr. Watters threatened to not sell me the car by saying that if I didn't sign all of the papers, I would not go home with the car. He also told me that, if I were going to read everything before signing I could "go home with the papers, sign them, and then back up the car tomorrow". I don't know if this is commonplace in your business to force people to sign things using a strong arm mentality but I felt extremely disrespected. The worst part is, while reading through the lease agreement, my father and I found a discrepancy that Mr. Watters had to confirm with the Finance Manager. It just goes to show that reading through things before you sign them pays off. In the hopes that my review won't go unheard due to its negativity, I'd like to also weigh in on the positive side. My interaction with the Sales Associate Tanner Hofdahl was extremely positive. I enjoyed working with Tanner to close on the purchase of my new car. I felt like Tanner was on my side, wasn't too pushy, and went above and beyond to make sure I got everything that I wanted. An example of this is when I first looked at my new car in the parking lot. Tanner told me that the shop crew had detailed the car to make it look nice and clean however, my father and I found a lot of smudges and dirt while looking over the vehicle. We requested that the shop give the vehicle another cleaning before I took it home. After my unpleasant meeting with Mr. Watters, I went back out to see my vehicle. At this time, I found out the Tanner had cleaned up the car on his own. To me, this showed great initiative and salesmanship. Going above and beyond for the customer is something that Mr. Watters could learn from Tanner. As I stated before, my overall experience with Village Chevrolet was a positive one and that was mostly due to Tanner's attitude towards the sales process. My dealings with Mr. Watters did place a sour taste in my mouth but I still enjoy my new car. The only reason I did not pick up and leave after dealing with Mr. Watters is because of Tanner's hard work and loving my new car. I don't really expect anything to happen to Mr. Watters for his lack of professionalism but I just wanted to lend my experience a voice.

Village Chevrolet responded to this review

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Village Chevrolet. I appreciate it very much. I will make sure to discuss your feedback with our staff. Also, thank you for the nice comments about Tanner, we will make sure to pass them along. We are always striving to have the best customer service so your review helps in that ongoing improvement process. Enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again at Village Chevrolet. Grant Osgood, General Manager 952.473.5444 gosgood@villagechev.com

Very Satisfied.

by from "Golden Valley, MN" |

Good price on trade-in and purchase. Friendly and attentive staff. Worked with our busy schedule. Very satisfied with the entire process.

Great experience

by from Medina, MN |

Always a pleasant experience. Staff is professional and I have confidence the work is done properly.

Great experience at Village Chevrolet

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Everyone I've come in contact with at Village Chevrolet has been extremely kind and helpful. I feel acknowledged, appreciated, and valued as a customer. Not once did I feel pushed to buy a vehicle. Ben was generous with his time during the sales process. I highly recommend Village Chevrolet!

Village Chevrolet = A+

by from Minnesota |

A really positive experience in purchasing a new vehicle. My contact was able to answer all of my questions and was able to locate a vehicle to my liking. Village Chevrolet helped make my vehicle buying experience top notch.

New Car purchase

by from St Luis Park MN |

It was straight forward, honest pricing (no gimmicks or high pressure sales push) and good service

Great Family Oriented Dealership

by from Wayzata, MN |

I have 2 years of free oil change and tire rotation, I forgot to mention I wanted a tire rotation with my oil change...and they did it anyway. Nowadays, customer service is such that if you want customer service you have to ask for it. I was impressed with them doing what has been promised without my asking for it.

Best Service Department Ever

by from Mound, MN |

Frank from the service department called me and made an appointment for me. When I got to Village Chevrolet they could not find me in the computer. The man at the service desk said no problem, they would get me in. They we done within an hour!! (This had to do with the recall) Excellent customer service. I am sure Frank just made a mistake after all we are all human.

Easy to make an appointment

by from Plymouth, MN |

Making the appointment online was very convenient.

CHOOSE ALISSA!

by from Chisholm, MN |

I was fortunate enough when I called for a vehicle I had seen online to get Alissa Duckett. I went and tried the car out and bought it. She was not pushy at all! A month later I called her once again to tell her I did not like the car after driving it. She was super helpful and called me back telling me I could come and trade the car in for the other car, which was more expensive. I went and picked up the car and was in and out of the dealership within an hour! John in the financial end of it was also super! This experience was a very stressful one when I decided the first car just wasn't a good fit for me. Alissa and John made it an enjoyable final chapter in the car buying experience. If an individual is lucky enough to have the same outcome that I had, they are the lucky ones, for sure! Thank you all who had to deal with my dilemma! I would definitely be back in the future and will tell everyone I know about Village Chevrolet!