Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Village Chev - Great service

by from Maple Grove, MN |

We met Bob on our first trip in and scheduled a time for us to test drive. When we arrived he had it pulled up, warmed up and ready to go. Our test drive wasn't rushed and he gave us plenty of time to discuss between ourselves without any pressure. Once we made the decision to buy, he was very helpful in the financing process and we were driving away in the truck before we knew it. Bob is the type of sales rep that I will recommend to everyone I know.

Very Satisfied.

by from "Golden Valley, MN" |

Good price on trade-in and purchase. Friendly and attentive staff. Worked with our busy schedule. Very satisfied with the entire process.

Great experience

by from Medina, MN |

Always a pleasant experience. Staff is professional and I have confidence the work is done properly.

Great experience at Village Chevrolet

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Everyone I've come in contact with at Village Chevrolet has been extremely kind and helpful. I feel acknowledged, appreciated, and valued as a customer. Not once did I feel pushed to buy a vehicle. Ben was generous with his time during the sales process. I highly recommend Village Chevrolet!

Village Chevrolet = A+

by from Minnesota |

A really positive experience in purchasing a new vehicle. My contact was able to answer all of my questions and was able to locate a vehicle to my liking. Village Chevrolet helped make my vehicle buying experience top notch.

New Car purchase

by from St Luis Park MN |

It was straight forward, honest pricing (no gimmicks or high pressure sales push) and good service

Great Family Oriented Dealership

by from Wayzata, MN |

I have 2 years of free oil change and tire rotation, I forgot to mention I wanted a tire rotation with my oil change...and they did it anyway. Nowadays, customer service is such that if you want customer service you have to ask for it. I was impressed with them doing what has been promised without my asking for it.

Best Service Department Ever

by from Mound, MN |

Frank from the service department called me and made an appointment for me. When I got to Village Chevrolet they could not find me in the computer. The man at the service desk said no problem, they would get me in. They we done within an hour!! (This had to do with the recall) Excellent customer service. I am sure Frank just made a mistake after all we are all human.

Easy to make an appointment

by from Plymouth, MN |

Making the appointment online was very convenient.

CHOOSE ALISSA!

by from Chisholm, MN |

I was fortunate enough when I called for a vehicle I had seen online to get Alissa Duckett. I went and tried the car out and bought it. She was not pushy at all! A month later I called her once again to tell her I did not like the car after driving it. She was super helpful and called me back telling me I could come and trade the car in for the other car, which was more expensive. I went and picked up the car and was in and out of the dealership within an hour! John in the financial end of it was also super! This experience was a very stressful one when I decided the first car just wasn't a good fit for me. Alissa and John made it an enjoyable final chapter in the car buying experience. If an individual is lucky enough to have the same outcome that I had, they are the lucky ones, for sure! Thank you all who had to deal with my dilemma! I would definitely be back in the future and will tell everyone I know about Village Chevrolet!

good service

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

We were told the vehicle would be ready for pickup at end of day following the day we purchased it. We were not notified until a few minutes prior to our departure time that the vehicle was in fact NOT going to be ready. Work schedules were shifted to accomodate the pickup, this was very frustrating. Also, when we got the vehicle home, we discovered one of the rear seats was not functioning properly, and had to bring the vehicle back into the dealership. Other than these two issues, we had a good experience with the purchase. Note that neither of these issues should reflect poorly on our sales associate.

Village Chevrolet responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your purchase experience at our dealership. I apologize for the inconveniences with your experience. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444