Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Outsanding First Car Purchase

by from Wayzata, MN |

Everyone at Village Chevrolet was knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. I came in to ask a few questions and walked out with my first car. I could not have asked for a more pleasant and smooth experience. Thanks!

August 22, 2014

Ana, We greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience buying your 1st car from our dealership! It truly is a life changing experience and we are thrilled to hear it was a great experience for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Great Family Oriented Dealership

by from Wayzata, MN |

I have 2 years of free oil change and tire rotation, I forgot to mention I wanted a tire rotation with my oil change...and they did it anyway. Nowadays, customer service is such that if you want customer service you have to ask for it. I was impressed with them doing what has been promised without my asking for it.

Best Service Department Ever

by from Mound, MN |

Frank from the service department called me and made an appointment for me. When I got to Village Chevrolet they could not find me in the computer. The man at the service desk said no problem, they would get me in. They we done within an hour!! (This had to do with the recall) Excellent customer service. I am sure Frank just made a mistake after all we are all human.

Easy to make an appointment

by from Plymouth, MN |

Making the appointment online was very convenient.

CHOOSE ALISSA!

by from Chisholm, MN |

I was fortunate enough when I called for a vehicle I had seen online to get Alissa Duckett. I went and tried the car out and bought it. She was not pushy at all! A month later I called her once again to tell her I did not like the car after driving it. She was super helpful and called me back telling me I could come and trade the car in for the other car, which was more expensive. I went and picked up the car and was in and out of the dealership within an hour! John in the financial end of it was also super! This experience was a very stressful one when I decided the first car just wasn't a good fit for me. Alissa and John made it an enjoyable final chapter in the car buying experience. If an individual is lucky enough to have the same outcome that I had, they are the lucky ones, for sure! Thank you all who had to deal with my dilemma! I would definitely be back in the future and will tell everyone I know about Village Chevrolet!

good service

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

We were told the vehicle would be ready for pickup at end of day following the day we purchased it. We were not notified until a few minutes prior to our departure time that the vehicle was in fact NOT going to be ready. Work schedules were shifted to accomodate the pickup, this was very frustrating. Also, when we got the vehicle home, we discovered one of the rear seats was not functioning properly, and had to bring the vehicle back into the dealership. Other than these two issues, we had a good experience with the purchase. Note that neither of these issues should reflect poorly on our sales associate.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your purchase experience at our dealership. I apologize for the inconveniences with your experience. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Great Service

by from Wayzata, MN |

I got there early, and they got me right in. For oil change and tire rotate, was in and out in 45 minutes - excellent!

August 23, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your great experience with our dealership service center! Our customers' experience is our #1 focus and we really appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your business! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great Service!!

by from Wayzata, MN |

Took my car in for a recall. They told me it would take 2 hours. It was done in 90 minutes. Amazing!!!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for this review Judith! We are pleased to hear that your experience with us exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Plymouth, MN |

The sales person was friendly, helpful, and had knowledge of her products. She worked with us in our comfort zone and was not pushy or overbearing.

August 23, 2014

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your purchase experience at our dealership. We value our customers' experience and are happy to hear of your experience with our dealership. Thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Clean waiting area , fresh coffee

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I like being able to use WiFi in the lounge while waiting for my truck service. Like being able to make my appointment online.

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you make use of our WiFi and our online appointment scheduling. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you in the future! Grand Osgood General Manager

great service A+++++

by from Minnetonka, MN |

My service writer was excellent in suggesting additional service and offering a rental car. Fast , friendly , outstanding service. Thankyou!!

August 23, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback on our service. Thank you for your service and we look forward to serving you in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager