Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Outsanding First Car Purchase

by from Wayzata, MN |

Everyone at Village Chevrolet was knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. I came in to ask a few questions and walked out with my first car. I could not have asked for a more pleasant and smooth experience. Thanks!

August 22, 2014

Ana, We greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience buying your 1st car from our dealership! It truly is a life changing experience and we are thrilled to hear it was a great experience for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

good service

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

We were told the vehicle would be ready for pickup at end of day following the day we purchased it. We were not notified until a few minutes prior to our departure time that the vehicle was in fact NOT going to be ready. Work schedules were shifted to accomodate the pickup, this was very frustrating. Also, when we got the vehicle home, we discovered one of the rear seats was not functioning properly, and had to bring the vehicle back into the dealership. Other than these two issues, we had a good experience with the purchase. Note that neither of these issues should reflect poorly on our sales associate.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your purchase experience at our dealership. I apologize for the inconveniences with your experience. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Great Service

by from Wayzata, MN |

I got there early, and they got me right in. For oil change and tire rotate, was in and out in 45 minutes - excellent!

August 23, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your great experience with our dealership service center! Our customers' experience is our #1 focus and we really appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your business! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great Service!!

by from Wayzata, MN |

Took my car in for a recall. They told me it would take 2 hours. It was done in 90 minutes. Amazing!!!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for this review Judith! We are pleased to hear that your experience with us exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Plymouth, MN |

The sales person was friendly, helpful, and had knowledge of her products. She worked with us in our comfort zone and was not pushy or overbearing.

August 23, 2014

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your purchase experience at our dealership. We value our customers' experience and are happy to hear of your experience with our dealership. Thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Clean waiting area , fresh coffee

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I like being able to use WiFi in the lounge while waiting for my truck service. Like being able to make my appointment online.

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you make use of our WiFi and our online appointment scheduling. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you in the future! Grand Osgood General Manager

great service A+++++

by from Minnetonka, MN |

My service writer was excellent in suggesting additional service and offering a rental car. Fast , friendly , outstanding service. Thankyou!!

August 23, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback on our service. Thank you for your service and we look forward to serving you in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager

2014 Chevy Cruze recall for front tie rod

by from Wayzata Minnesota |

I was in for a recall and was able to get a verified OK in 15 minutes. Great service, and thankfully the Cruze was OK.

August 28, 2014

David, We are pleased to hear about your great experience with our dealership! We hope you enjoy your Cruze and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Grant Osgood General Manager

Great buying experiance!!

by from Wayzata, Mn |

Alissa ,John and all the Village staff was great. I bought two cars and will be back to Village for more!

August 28, 2014

Kim, Thank you for your feedback on your purchase experience at our dealership! We value your review and thank you for your continued business. We hope you are enjoying your cars and look forward to serving you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager

great customer service

by from wayzata mn |

Came in for an oil change and to have the air pressure in my tires checked. The display that reads the tire pressure was not reading the tires correctly and I was told that could be reset and fixed. The oil was changed but the tires were not checked and the display was not corrected. This was the only time in 15 plus years that my request hasn't been done correctly so I am still rating you a 5.

September 2, 2014

Ellen, Your feedback on your experience with our dealership is greatly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to correct the situation. Please contact me to schedule a time for us to reset and fix your tire pressure display. Thank you for your continued business! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Friendly service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The finance department could use more help, I had to wait a long time before they could help me. Once I was in there things went very fast.

August 28, 2014

Patricia, We really appreciate your feedback on your experience with our dealership. We want to apologize for the inconvenience in your experience purchasing a vehicle from us. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss how we can better your experience with our dealership in the future! Thank you for your business and I look forward to speaking with you. Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444