16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

great customer service

by from wayzata mn |

Came in for an oil change and to have the air pressure in my tires checked. The display that reads the tire pressure was not reading the tires correctly and I was told that could be reset and fixed. The oil was changed but the tires were not checked and the display was not corrected. This was the only time in 15 plus years that my request hasn't been done correctly so I am still rating you a 5.

September 2, 2014

Ellen, Your feedback on your experience with our dealership is greatly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to correct the situation. Please contact me to schedule a time for us to reset and fix your tire pressure display. Thank you for your continued business! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Friendly service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The finance department could use more help, I had to wait a long time before they could help me. Once I was in there things went very fast.

August 28, 2014

Patricia, We really appreciate your feedback on your experience with our dealership. We want to apologize for the inconvenience in your experience purchasing a vehicle from us. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss how we can better your experience with our dealership in the future! Thank you for your business and I look forward to speaking with you. Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Amazing, above-and-beyond customer service!

by from Wayzata, MN |

The service department was very thorough in our repair, and in making us aware of additional recall repairs that were necessary. They fixed the repairs and took care of the maintenance quickly and wonderfully, and they were amazing to me and my three-year-old son who had to come with me! I appreciate when people are understanding about me having to bring my child as opposed to making it feel as an annoyance. The staff at Village Chevrolet not only made him feel welcome but they interacted and played with him as if he being there were just as important as me being there! Five star service all the way :)

August 28, 2014

Monte, Thank you for your feedback on your experience with our dealership! We really appreciate your review and are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with us. We love kids, and are also dog friendly and welcome any amount of children you may have! Thank you for your business. Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

Great place for purchase or service

by from Minnetonka, MN |

Service was excellent. In particular, Jim, the shuttle driver was really helpful and friendly. I enjoyed getting to ride in the new 2015 Tahoe LTZ - it's a beautiful vehicle and the shuttle service was prompt.

August 28, 2014

Nathan, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our dealership! Jim does a fantastic job as our valet driver and we are happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager 952.473.5444

by from Wayzata, MN |

This is the 2nd car that we have purchased from Village Chev with Alyssa as our sales-person. She is the reason that we returned to Village Chev! Thank you!!

August 28, 2014

Ruth, Thank you for the feedback on our awesome Sales Associate Alissa. She is a valued member of our Village Chevrolet team and we are thrilled that she is helping to make your experience with our dealership the best it can possibly be. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! Enjoy your cars! Grant Osgood General Manager

Great salesperson and accomedation

by from St. Cloud, MN |

We had a rough first experience as we had some confusion over the car deal and walked away from the deal originally. However, the dealership redeemed itself by reviewing the transgression that took place between my father and the sales person. I was appreciative of their willingness to work with me on the car deal and correct the mistake. I was warmly welcomed by a new sales person and the manager. I rated the dealership high because of Aaron Johnson, who was patient and extremely helpful in answering any of my questions regarding the vehicle. I was appreciative of his active role in seeing that I had all my questions answered and was extremely friendly. This made my first car purchase a lot more pleasant. Thank you Village Chevrolet for correcting the mistake/confusion and making a great deal on an a great car!

August 28, 2014

Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience with our dealership. I am thrilled to hear that all is resolved and hope that you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your business. Grant Osgood General Manager

2015 Tahoe purchase

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I worked with John Varner. He was polite, knowledgable and tried to find me exactly what I was looking for. No vehicles were out there that matched my exact request which was disappointing considering the money I was spending. In the end he found one that had everything I wanted but the exterior color was different. John was a great salesman and I would do business with him again. He went above and beyond what most do.

August 28, 2014

Stacey, We appreciate the feedback on your experience with our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service and hope that next time we will be able to find just the car you are looking for. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your new car! Grant Osgood General Manager

Very pleased, clean facilities

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Very helpful salesman, he found the vehicle that is right for me. Overall, I am pleased with the service I have come to expect from Village Chevrolet.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your review on your experience with your purchase from our dealership! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for your business. Grant Osgood General Manager

Fast, Friendly and Complete Service

by from Wayzata, MN |

I went in for a warrenty issue on a tire with my 2011 Corvette Grand Sport and they confirmed the problem and found the same issue on another tire. I really appreciate there attention to detail.

August 28, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your review on your experience with our dealership. We really appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear of your positive service experience! We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your Corvette! Grant Osgood General Manager

great service, clean facilities, helpful staff

by from Wayzata, MN |

This was my second lease through Village. Ben was extremely helpful and patient. He went out of his way to ensure that my dad and I had a great experience. Thanks!

August 28, 2014

Laura, We really appreciate the feedback on your leasing experiences with our dealership. Thank you for your continued business. We are thrilled to hear that our sales associate Ben made your experience the best it could be! Grant Osgood General Manager