16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Great Customer Service

by from Wayzata, mn |

Dan and the crew went above and beyond to accomidate me with a vehicle and try to find and fix the difficult issues of rear end noise and whistling window noise. Dan followed up several times to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome but, I have too busy to get my vehicle back in to have them take another look at the whistling. Thanks Dan and Crew, I'll be in touch soon.

August 23, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future! Thank you for your business. Grant Osgood General Manager

Stop in service for engine light on

by from wayzata, mn |

stopped in without an appt. engine light on. I was in and out in about an hour. the fix was a bit pricey but, I had no expectation of cost when I went in.

August 23, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback on your service at our dealership. We are happy to hear that we helped you in an efficient amount of time! Thank you for your business! Grant Osgood General Manager

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Outstanding! I was greeted warmly and with interest in my car. They know what the maintenance history is because I've only ever taken it here. What needed to be done was new back brakes, which they had told me to expect on a previous visit. I really appreciate the heads up on things like that. Instead of saying do it now, they say next time or in x number of miles you may need... It feels like you have partners as opposed to oh no here we go how much! It cost basically what they told me it was going to. Travis was my Service Advisor. He is excellent. I'm happy even though I just spent a lot of money. I expected it and I was happy to do pay. Outstanding service! Every one I talk to in the Service Department is pleasant and helpful.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review on your experiences with our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you receive the service you deserve from us! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager

Great service, very friendly and helpful

by from Wayzata, MN |

They made it so easy and were so friendly I actually leased a new car rather than by the used car I was looking at

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager

Great Service!

by from Minnetonka, MN |

Loved that they were willing to work with me regarding helping with insurance and also finishing my vehicle earlier than anticipated to make sure I could make it work on time. Definitely appreciate going the extra length to make sure my car was done to fit my needs.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our service! We value our customers' experience and are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future and thank you for your business. Grant Osgood General Manager

by from Wayzata, MN |

called service - Travis - with a problem in early afternoon. "come on in, we'll take care of it for you." In and out in about an hour, with problem solved. Good experience with Village - which is in part why I've bought my last 4 cars from them!!

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we were able to help you with your vehicle! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you with your future servicing needs! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great service staff.

by from Mound MN |

Aaron very helpful, knowledgable and shows high interest in his work. I was kept informed of the progress of my new car purchase.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad Aaron was able to help you & made your buying experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Congrats on your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

New Tahoe From Village Chevrolet

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

Sean was a great sales person. Knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. Nick U was also outstanding. Nick spent some extra time with me a day after the deal answering my questions regarding the advantages of leasing vs buying. Very knowledgeable and patient with my questions. My thanks to both of them.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad both Sean & Nick were able to help you & make your experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great service, very accomodating!

by from Wayzata, MN |

I brought my car in for some body work and they were so accomodating to help arrange for an oil change and other work and ran the car down there for me so everything could be done in time. The service center did a great job!

Helpful and Welcoming Staff

by from Wayzata, MN |

The staff at Village was so very helpful and welcoming. As a long time Camry user to switch to a Chevy was a great experience due to Jordan and Nick and their willingness to work with me. Thanks!

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad both Jordan & Nick were able to help you & make your experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! & I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444