Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462 New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155 Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004 Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

New Silverado

by from Outing, MN |

I've purchased vehicles from Village Chev since the early 1990's. The latest was the easiest yet. I contacted Jeremiah Silbernick by phone and we did everything via the NET and the telephone. I'm very happy with the staff, with Village Chev, and with my new Silverado. Thanks

Village Chev

by from Grantsburg, WI |

I recently bought a Traverse from Cecil at Village Chev. Easy, fun experience. My husband is now buying a new car this weekend. Would recommend to anyone!! Thanks!!!

Loving the new car

by from Plymouth, MN |

On Jan 28th, I purchased a brand new 2012 Equinox and I'm loving the vehicle. Arnold was a great salesman and was very easy to deal with!!!

Service Dept

by from Maple Grove, MN |

My husband was in yesterday and is thrilled with the quick turnaround of your service. Every interaction with the Sevice Department has been excellent in the 2 years we've been going to Village Chevrolet. Thanks again, and please keep up your great work.

Village Chev Service

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I brought my car in to have a grinding noise checked out, they thought they found out what the noise was and needed to replace a part so I had them fix it. I picked up my car and about $350 later I drove my car home. About 10 minutes away from the dealership I heard the noise. The next morning I brought my car back in, they helped me right away and found out the noise was actually coming from the shocks. Unfortunately I could not afford to have my shocks fixed at the time so they cut me a check for the labor on the part they replaced the previous day. Although this was a great inconvenience for me the service represenatitives are outstanding and get you in and out in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend Village Chev for service!

Oil Change

by from Golden Valley |

My check engine light was on. I thought it was just the change oil indicator, so I asked for an oil change. When I was paying, they suggested another repair for $650, and btw your check engine light is on. I guess I would have expected someone to talk to me about that before I was ready to leave. I took it to my neighborhood garage and had the tstat replace. You guys missed out on a service repair.

Top Notch

by from Buffalo, MN |

Great Service all around. I have a dealership that is in my backyard but choose to come to Village Chev because the service is always stellar!

Awesome!

by from Plymouth, MN |

Village Chev was an absolute breeze to work with. Very friendly and easy to do business with. Didn't feel pressured whatsover. I would absolutely buy from there again and reccommend anyone there.

used car purchase

by from St Paul |

Very pleased with buying experience. My sales person,Twain, was very helpful and responsive

Service Review

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We had the car in for a noise coming from the rear. It took a while to diagnose the problem, but the mechanic was diligent and resolved the issue. Meanwhile I was using a loaner so was not at all inconvenienced. Everyone involved was most courteous and helpful. A pleasant experience. Al and Marty Bradbury