16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Quickly in and out - loaner car

by from Mound, MN |

Nice to have a loaner car without cost when it was determined right away the issue was with the car and not the driver.

5kids2dogs

by from minnesota |

We had many cars to choose from. We love the one we purchased. We only wish some of the dents that was on the car had been removed. Or attempted to be removed.

Trust and expience!

by from Hopkins MN |

Good advice so we bought the perfect car for us (2 times). My last service was great! They also especially replace on my suburban a missing peace on my rear whipper! and with no additional charge ! Detail like this really help me to "stick" to Village ! Tombs up ! Some Service man also pardon my heavy accent... I'm french (...)

by from Plymouth, MN |

We recently leased two different vehicles in the last 6 months. Both times we received excellent service. I had the one vehicle in for routine service in the last month and again had great service.

wonderful dealership

by from Minnetrista, MN |

We have now purchased two cars from Village Chevrolet and have been totally satisfied. They know how to treat their customers...Sales and service is wonderful!!! We would highly recommend them to everyone. In fact, when we decided to get a second car, we didn't even look elsewhere. We told them what we wanted and they located the car for us.

by from Plymouth , Minnesota |

Just bought my (3rd!) Suburban fom Village Chev--and they get my 5-Star rating. Buying process is straightforward (I hate the games that most dealerships play) and they do what they say they will. I can't wait to see their newly-renovated showroom and customer service area when I go in for my next oil change!

Great service

by from Wayzata MN |

I recently had an issue with my power steering. Frank at Village Chev took great care of me. He was able to work with the mfg to get me a reduced rate for my issue.

Joanne Heck Re: Salesman John Varner

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

John Varner gave me exactly the help I needed. I appreiated, especially that he did not try to "sell" or push me into buying a certain vehicle. I found my experience at Village Chevrolet to be a 5 star experience. Joanne Heck

Retun for correction

by from Mtka. Mn. |

Serviced the suburban at the fifty thousand mark, left the following day for a thirty eight hundred mile trip without the heat cool or memory for the driver seat. While fixing the driver side mirror, the conector for those features was disconnected, problem has been resolved! Steve

2011 silverado

by from Richfield |

This is my third truck from Village Chevrolet and as always it was hassle free, from the sales to service. The people are always knowledgeable and courteous. From John Varner in sales to Frank Bayerl in service it is always a pleasure to do business with them.