16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

wonderful dealership

by from Minnetrista, MN |

We have now purchased two cars from Village Chevrolet and have been totally satisfied. They know how to treat their customers...Sales and service is wonderful!!! We would highly recommend them to everyone. In fact, when we decided to get a second car, we didn't even look elsewhere. We told them what we wanted and they located the car for us.

by from Plymouth , Minnesota |

Just bought my (3rd!) Suburban fom Village Chev--and they get my 5-Star rating. Buying process is straightforward (I hate the games that most dealerships play) and they do what they say they will. I can't wait to see their newly-renovated showroom and customer service area when I go in for my next oil change!

Great service

by from Wayzata MN |

I recently had an issue with my power steering. Frank at Village Chev took great care of me. He was able to work with the mfg to get me a reduced rate for my issue.

Joanne Heck Re: Salesman John Varner

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

John Varner gave me exactly the help I needed. I appreiated, especially that he did not try to "sell" or push me into buying a certain vehicle. I found my experience at Village Chevrolet to be a 5 star experience. Joanne Heck

Retun for correction

by from Mtka. Mn. |

Serviced the suburban at the fifty thousand mark, left the following day for a thirty eight hundred mile trip without the heat cool or memory for the driver seat. While fixing the driver side mirror, the conector for those features was disconnected, problem has been resolved! Steve

2011 silverado

by from Richfield |

This is my third truck from Village Chevrolet and as always it was hassle free, from the sales to service. The people are always knowledgeable and courteous. From John Varner in sales to Frank Bayerl in service it is always a pleasure to do business with them.

Thanks for working to keep my business!

by from Orono, Minnesota |

I recently had work done on my 2007 suburban. I was listened to and was able to communicate easily with the Village staff. They called me to follow up after the service. I appreciate a place that works to get and keep my business.

Oil Change

by from Minneapolis, MN |

As always, Village Chev did a great job for us. When I went in to request an oil change and tire rotation, they told me that it wasn't yet time for a rotation and that they would let me know the next time they would suggest it. This is just one small example of the honesty and integrity at Village Chev. It is refreshing to see in a car dealership and speaks to the culture at Village.

July 2011 Service on 2008 Escalade

by from Plymouth, MN |

I always get excellent service from Mark and the other service technicians at Village Chevrolet in Wayzata, Mn. I especially appreciate that they send me coupons for discounts on oil changes, tire rotations, and other services.

New Malibu

by from Minnetonka MN |

We purchased a malibu from Aaron Johnson from Village Chev. He was very professional and was very receptive to our needs. Aaron was the best. So far our experience from Village as been great. S keeley