Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Great service

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

I only needed an oil change and everything was done in a timely manner. I was advised of a recall regarding a gasket on the tail lights and I will bring my car in at a later time for that as I was told it could take an hour or two.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Nice buying experience at Village Chevrolet

by from Arden Hills Mn. |

Jeremiah Silbernick was great to work with . He took the time needed to show me the features and functions of the pickup truck that I was purchasing. My experience at Village Chevrolet was very good. Tom Ridge

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad Jeremiah was able to help you & made your experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

by from Andover, MN |

I live in Andover and work in Arden Hills. I pass anywhere from 3-5+ Chevrolet dealers to get to Village. Have not had a single complaint with the service. This is why I keep coming back.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we are able to help you with your vehicle! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you with your future servicing needs! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great service, timely repairs

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great service. Inspection found oil cooler lines starting to leak so took care of those as well as an oil change and lube. Great service department and techs.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we were able to help you with your servicing needs! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

by from Wayzata Mn |

I had my spark plugs and wires replaced not a easy job on a transverse V-6 on a van. They did a excellent job the van runs wonderful.

May 21, 2014

Totally great Service and assistance.

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

Awesome service.. I went in for an oil change on my 2008 Silverado and drove home with new oil in a new 2014 Silverado.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Congrats on your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

always the best!

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

we have been Village Chev customers for a long time. They have never let us down on their service and courtesy to us, their customers.

by from Wayzata, MN |

I recently got an oil change, and it was quick and efficient. I received a call right when the service was done so I knew when I was able to pick up my vehicle.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great Service; Clean Facilities

by from Minnetonka, MN |

Your staff members have always been great and willing to take care of my service needs. The work done at the dealership has been excellent as well.

Great service

by from Minnetonka, Mn |

Herb, Kevin, Cassie & Nick were very helpful and courteous.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we were able to help you & made your experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444