Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, MN 55391

New 855-476-6462
Used 888-853-2155
Service 877-278-8004

Welcome to Village Chevrolet, the home of the Village Difference buying and service experience!

Oil change

by from Minneapolis, mn |

When I made the appointment for the oil change, I asked the gentleman if I could get a loaner and he said of course, so I planned my day around dropping my car off and not waking for it. Once I got to my appointment, the gentleman who checked me in said that you longer give a loaner for oil changes, which is an ok policy, I just wish everyone knew about it, since in changed all of my plans for the day. It wasn't a deal breaker, but it was inconvenient to not know in advance.

May 21, 2014

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience. We do appreciate your business & hope to see you again in the future. Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Nice breakfast time touch.

by from Wayzata |

Was surprised and pleased that a gentleman showed up with a box of bakery goodies, carefully placed them in an attractive, array, and invited those of us present to enjoy!

May 21, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Dan is always efficient and ready to help! Love coming in and knowing I will be well taken care of. Thanks again.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad Dan was able to help you with your vehicle! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you with your future servicing needs! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great service. Tech dept easy to deal with

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Finished the job when they said they would. Got in and got out when expected. Got good service all arouund.

Great service

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

I only needed an oil change and everything was done in a timely manner. I was advised of a recall regarding a gasket on the tail lights and I will bring my car in at a later time for that as I was told it could take an hour or two.

Nice buying experience at Village Chevrolet

by from Arden Hills Mn. |

Jeremiah Silbernick was great to work with . He took the time needed to show me the features and functions of the pickup truck that I was purchasing. My experience at Village Chevrolet was very good. Tom Ridge

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad Jeremiah was able to help you & made your experience here at Village Chevrolet a good one! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

by from Andover, MN |

I live in Andover and work in Arden Hills. I pass anywhere from 3-5+ Chevrolet dealers to get to Village. Have not had a single complaint with the service. This is why I keep coming back.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we are able to help you with your vehicle! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you with your future servicing needs! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

Great service, timely repairs

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great service. Inspection found oil cooler lines starting to leak so took care of those as well as an oil change and lube. Great service department and techs.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! I am so glad we were able to help you with your servicing needs! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444

by from Wayzata Mn |

I had my spark plugs and wires replaced not a easy job on a transverse V-6 on a van. They did a excellent job the van runs wonderful.

May 21, 2014

Totally great Service and assistance.

by from Wayzata, Minnesota |

Awesome service.. I went in for an oil change on my 2008 Silverado and drove home with new oil in a new 2014 Silverado.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this positive review! We appreciate your business & will be happy to help you again in the future! Congrats on your new vehicle! Grant Osgood General Manager Contact Me: 952.473.5444