Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Looked online

by from dallas,tx |

I searched at cars.com and find this dealer, overall good service and communication

Made Every Effort

by from Eagan, MN |

I bought my LR2 from this dealership and specifically from Jimmy May. Jimmy and the rest of the crew made it a very fun experience. They were honest and though I didn't ask for much, they were willing to do whatever I needed to be thrilled by the time I drove away in my new car.

Great service!

by from Burnsville, Minnesota |

Jerome, excellent service. Prompt and informative. Very comfortable setting. Waited for service and was not disappointed by the service, cost or amenities at the dealership. Pleasant atmosphere and professional service from checking in to paying for service. Strongly recommend the dealership.

worst service ever

by from Minnetonka, MN |

This dealership provides the worst service REPEATEDLY. Every time I bring it in, it comes back with a new problem and, of course, additional cost. Once I had the car in 5, yes 5, times to have the brakes repaired. they kept returning it to me with the problem not fixed. Another time they estimated repairs at $2,000. I got a second opinion and found out they were overcharging me (for things under warranty, for rotating the tires when the tires would already be off for something else, etc) and the actual cost should have been half that amount. Most recently I was due for a servicing but I even said to my assistant that I was hesitant to bring it in because I was having no problems and every time I bring it in it comes back with some. I brought it in for a $400 servicing and sure enough, 6 days later the 'check engine light' comes on. They tell me I need another $1,000 in repairs. I am taking it someplace else. The manager has never once apologized to me. He argues and becomes defensive. He even had the nerve to tell me I wouldn't be having these problems if I had bought the car from them. Thus implying they are treating me differently because of that. This is the first time I have felt a dealership is shady and dishonest. I have several friends who also have a Range Rover and they have had the exact same experience with them. Just the absolute WORST!

First time customer, great experience!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

First time Land Rover owner and first time to Land Rover MSP. Very impressed with the overall customer service and work performed on my LR4. I will most definitely have future service performed there.

Service That Is Way Above Normal

by from Cedar Falls, Iowa |

The overall process was great from dropping the car off to getting the car back. I was told they would need the car for 2 full days and was surprised when they called me the morning of the second day saying it was ready. The loaner was a great car as well.

Great service, even better people

by from Wayzata, mn |

Nick was my service provider he exceeded all expectations. My car came back in great condition! He communicated everything that was going on with my vehicle. He gave me a car for the day and it had a couple problems so he switched that out no problem. Overall great place and great people. I've never had a bad experience!

Great Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Excellent service. Henre is always a pleasure to work with and does a superb job getting everything taken care of!

Took car in for maintenance, no complaints

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Had my car in today to get my Winter tires swapped out. They had the loaner car ready to go when I arrived and also notified me that I was due for a 24,000 mile maintenance (free under warranty, so why not!). Service was completed in an efficient manner. Got a call a few hours later (the call everyone fears will come with an upsell for some unnecessary service), just to say everything looks great and it's ready for pickup! Arrived to a clean car ready to be driven away. In at 7:30am right on schedule, out over lunch right on schedule. Kudos!

New buyer

by from Blaine MN |

Bought my first Jaguar from Marwan and Paul, fair, comfortable experience.

Contacted Dealer to Get More Info, just got spam

by from Northern Virginia |

I contacted the dealer via Cars.com to request more pictures as there was only one in their listing. I received emails saying they would be in touch and promoting the dealership, but never received the information I requested or any contact other than a general "Thanks for Contacting Us" and sales promotions (not about the vehicle i was interested in).