Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Great, friendly service as usual

by from St. Paul, MN |

Once again I received great service. Called needing a new battery and light checked out and without an appointment, Steve took care of me and my car. The service team replaced the battery, checked out the light and it was all done quickly and I was able to make my afternoon appointments. Steve is always so courteous and helpful...takes time to explain "car stuff" to me. Nicole is also wonderful...always pleasant, efficient and personable. From the very beginning when I bought my car from Lloyd White---he was terrific---I have had excellent service. Thanks to all of them!

Exceptional Service, Always.

by from Roseville, MN |

Exceptional service. That is what you get when you buy a Jag. I've been a Jaguar customer for twelve years. And over these 12 years, I have had the pleasure of getting to know nearly everyone at the dealership. All quality people. Funny thing is, there is no turnover! No one seems to leave this place--so everyone knows me! Business owners take it's like a day at the Ritz! I feel welcomed, receive great service and don't mind paying my bill:).

Fantastic service as always

by from Minneapolis, mn |

Adam and Nick are always very helpful and easy to work with, they go out of the way to make my experience extremely satisfying.

Good but not excellent

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I always use this place not because I really like it but is the one for my car , they didn't explain you all the needs for the car until is too late

First Land Rover Experience was great!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I bought a 2012 Range Rover Sport just last week. I came in to test drive a car of that model, but was planning to evaluate several other SUV's after that test drive. I fell in love with the Sport. And the dealership, actually. In the time I spent waiting for my test drive, I got my boots shined by the the sweetest man who shines shoes there a portion of 3 days a week. Everyone I came in contact with was so nice, and seemed very genuine. I realized given my experience with my 6 year old Cayenne, I needed a CPO car. Therefore this dealership was my only in-state option to buy from. And they had about 1 model that worked for me. So, given this, they could have really taken a hard line with me. Instead it felt like a fair negotiation, and I was able to walk away feeling really great about my purchase, and every person I dealt with that day. I look forward to working with them to maintain this car, and to creating a long term relationship driving these beautiful cars!

Repair of my 2009 F Type

by from MPLS, MN |

I would like to thank Downtown Jaguar and especially Steve Palmer for his patience and professionalism in the repair of my car. Because the needed repair was the result of an accident , working with claim adjusters on this unusual repair ( Sub-Frame, Motor Mounts) Steve was invaluable. Again, I would like to thank Steve and give Top Marks to Downtown Jaguar. Respectfully, Gary Bornetun

Great service, beautiful facility.

by from Plymouth MN. |

Couldn't ask for anything more. Absolutly top notch.

30,000 mile check up

by from Bursnville, MN |

Service leader (Jerome) kept me informed of all steps. Very accommodating - both the location and the personnel. Couldn't have had a better experience. Its always a pleasure to work with a team that is so professional.

Good Service but not excellent

by from Minnesota |

I like some aspects of Land Rover?s service, but they still let things fall through the cracks--not calling me with an estimate before a repair, not really washing my car well before returning it, taking days to diagnose a minor problem and one guy?s attitude is only OK. After first repair, car still had issues which I do not believe they really fixed. Room for improvement for sure.

Great Experience

by from St. Cloud MN |

My wife and I had an overall great experience at the dealership. Ashlee was great she knows the cars inside and out. We would recommend buying a car here to anyone. The entire staff did a great job.

Excellent Service Again!

by from Chanhassen, MN |

Brought my S-Type in for repair, it was unscheduled, but they looked at it immediately and they gave me a beautiful loaner car, back massage included, just so I could go have lunch. These guys are the best. Scott Jaguar owner for 12 years