Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Superb Customer Service!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Nick Sparrow makes it happen! I appreciate his prompt response, courteous demeanor, and willingness to offer nothing less than exceptional customer service. Land Rover Minneapolis set themselves apart from other dealerships which is a main factor in my decision to continue driving Land Rover!

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I always have a pleasant experience when working with Henre in service, he's always very prompt and makes sure my car is taken care of. Thanks Henre! The overall facility is always a very friendly atmosphere, I've always had a great experience weather it be purchasing a car of servicing my two Jaguars.

Great service - Jerome is the best!

by from Cedar Rapids, iA |

Jerome goes above and beyond to give great service. Always a pleasure doing business with the dealership and service dept.

Had my tires replaced

by from Plymouth |

Went to replace my tires @ 30,000 miles. Nick my service tech was most informative as to my needs for the repair. Job was done quickly & Floyd came out to the waiting area to discuss my billing personally. That was unexpected!

Quick Service - Jerome

by from Mpls MN |

Despite a taillight being too expensive....Jerome at LandRover Msp is awesome.

Always a pleasure

by from Mankato |

Brought in my F-Type Jag to diagnose a vibration, got the issue figured out and the parts ordered. Henre Rajtar is my service advisor and, as always, does a spectacular job.

Vehicle purchase and service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Salesman, Quinton, Was very accommodating, friendly and informative. His manner was NOT pushy or aggressive, helpful. Steve in Service attended to all my requests for vehicle adjustments. Generally the entire dealership caters to the customer. I'll recommend them to all seeking a new or used vehicle. Their selection is vast and varied.

service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Steve makes the service experience so easy. Jerome, who drives the shuttle is always prompt and has something whitty to say.

Simple alignment turned into whole day event

by from Woodbury, MN |

Had appointment for 9am Wednesday as a "waiting" customer for 4 wheel alignment. After one hour, was informed I'd need new tires in addition to alignment. Went over estimate with service attendant. I wanted same Michelin brand I currently have that was different than Continental brand quoted. Attendant and I agreed to terms, and I was offered a loaner due to an additional two hour wait. Original finish time was around 11am. New finish time quoted was 1:30pm. I took loaner and went shopping near by since I live about 45 minutes away from dealership. When the notice of completion didn't arrive by 1pm, I headed back home to pick up kids from school and tend to afternoon errands/lessons, etc. Car was finally ready at 2:20pm. I arranged to pick it up at 5:30pm. Upon arrival after driving in evening traffic to get there before closing time, and payment, I read service receipt and noticed the incorrect tire was installed on my vehicle. Service attendant had no idea how the wrong tires were installed and not the agreed upon set. Said would keep the vehicle overnight, and put on right tires. Offered to deliver my vehicle to save me the drive back to dealership. I accepted, because it was the very least they could do after what is now my third trip for a simple alignment (tire replacement) Back to loaner car and drive in traffic home without my vehicle. Finally at around 12:20 pm Thursday my vehicle is delivered. I paid the price difference of an additional $200 for a better quality tire and have no problem doing so, however, the disappointment comes in the actual CUSTOMER SERVICE regarding the issue. An apology is the right thing to do, and I received one, actually more than one, however I am sorely disappointed that no one thought to compensate me for wasted time, frustration and the glaring mistake on the dealership's service end. As a luxury car brand who's customers are often repeat business, it seems reasonable to at least make amends in some way so that customer would consider returning. This is the only Land Rover dealer in the area, so owners who need competent specialized service for Land Rover vehicles are at the mercy of this dealer. Service on Land Rover vehicles is not inexpensive by any means, but If I never have to set foot in the dealership for vehicle service again I wouldn't. At this level I expect better.

A HAPPY CUSTOMER !!!!!!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

Q Balland was the BEST !!!!!!!!!! Great customer service, everything was in order when i arrived. I was in and out driving my new truck within a hour .

GREAT customer service!!

by from St. Paul, MN |

I enjoy working with Henre. He always makes sure that my vehicle is in good hands and gets return to me without any problems. The customer service is excellent!! Thank you for all your help and hardwork Henre!