Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Great, friendly service as usual

by from St. Paul, MN |

Once again I received great service. Called needing a new battery and light checked out and without an appointment, Steve took care of me and my car. The service team replaced the battery, checked out the light and it was all done quickly and I was able to make my afternoon appointments. Steve is always so courteous and helpful...takes time to explain "car stuff" to me. Nicole is also wonderful...always pleasant, efficient and personable. From the very beginning when I bought my car from Lloyd White---he was terrific---I have had excellent service. Thanks to all of them!

Excellent Service Again!

by from Chanhassen, MN |

Brought my S-Type in for repair, it was unscheduled, but they looked at it immediately and they gave me a beautiful loaner car, back massage included, just so I could go have lunch. These guys are the best. Scott Jaguar owner for 12 years

Great drop in service

by from Wayzata, MN |

My head light was out and i just stopped in. I had called but with no certain arrival time. Steve and Henri took care of the paperwork and the car was ready in an hour. It was great.

Promising to deliver and delivering on promises

by from Minneapolis. Mn |

Had a suspension issue with my Range Rover. Jerome handled the entire process from scheduling to getting it serviced very professionally. He kept me appraised on the progress throughout. Great services team.

Made My Day!!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I've owned my Range Rover for almost 6 years and have always been extremely happy with every aspect of the service at Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis. But my most recent experience was the one I felt compelled to write about. I lost a very cherished necklace that was a gift from my parents 38 years ago. After much searching in my house, I was convinced it was in my vehicle, and drove to JLRM. Two service attendants helped me search, and after 20 minutes - no luck. I was so appreciative of their "drop everything" attitude and their sincere helpfulness. So I scheduled a service appointment to remove the seats. I spoke to the actual mechanic and showed him pictures of the necklace (as it was very delicate and would be easy to miss.) I was happy that he took the time to meet with me. Voila - within 10 minutes the necklace was retrieved, and another 20 minutes to reassemble the seats. As always, the service was timely, pleasant, efficient and top notch. But this time it was especially helpful and appreciated - an A+ team all the way!

Exceptional Services "Awesomeeeeeeeeeżżż"

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

My experience at Jaguars /Land Rover of Minneapolis has been amazing. My expectations were exceeded by how they handled my concerns and by the level of service received.

Great team!!

by from Wayzata, MN |

The team was great to work with. Very pleasant and efficient at both picking out the vehicle and purchasing it. Thanks,J

AWESOME!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I love the service department. They are always ready and willing to assist me. I usually work with Nick who is superb! He always has my car in and out and helps me with any questions I have. He is really great to work with and I will always bring my Land Rover to this dealership and Nick!

Great Experience

by from Minnesota |

Buying the car was easy and the staff is very friendly and easy to work with, best car buying experience Ive probably ever had.

Great Annual Maintenance!

by from Savage, MN |

Jerome, my service adviser, does a great job communicating what's going to happen at my appointment and wrapping everything up afterwards. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful!

Overall Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Every time I drop my car off at JLR, the service is top-shelf. From the time I bring my car into the garage to when I sit down with Nick, to receiving a courtesy ride from Jerome, I have not a single complaint. Great service. Always going the extra mile. I wish I could say the same for the GMC Lupient dealership...who I have my other car through.