Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Great, friendly service as usual

by from St. Paul, MN |

Once again I received great service. Called needing a new battery and light checked out and without an appointment, Steve took care of me and my car. The service team replaced the battery, checked out the light and it was all done quickly and I was able to make my afternoon appointments. Steve is always so courteous and helpful...takes time to explain "car stuff" to me. Nicole is also wonderful...always pleasant, efficient and personable. From the very beginning when I bought my car from Lloyd White---he was terrific---I have had excellent service. Thanks to all of them!

Great Service

by from Minneapolis,MN |

Moved recently and went for service, Nice reception and waiting area

Friendly and helpful Staff

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just moved and needed some help with my car. The staff at Land Rover, as always, was helpful and informative. They answered my questions and asked a few important ones as well. Thanks.

Best car service I've EVER received!

by from Deephaven, MN |

Thank you to everyone for your hospitality and gold-star service. Greeted by name the minute I walked up to register even though it was my first time there. I felt like my car went to the spa. It drives so much better after being serviced. I'll be back in 5,000 miles! Thank you!

Excellent experience with our new RRS

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just took delivery of a new '14 RRS. Very happy with consultative selling and service approach of dealer representative Greg Gagne. Very pleased with this dealership.

Great servise

by from Sauk Rapids,MN |

Lloyd White is very good dealer that I bought a car,he has more experience and he is very kind,nice person.I will tell my friends about him,he is very helpful and thanks very much for his help.

Great Servie, Thank You!!

by from North Oaks, Mn. |

Great Service! Thank You Very much! I have bought 2 Jags and have enjoyed both of them and have always had Great Service from the dealership

Great Service at Land Rover

by from Bloomington,MN |

I ordered a RR 2014 online, ready to be picked up in late August. It came in at the beginning of August, 3 weeks earlier than anticipated! I was very pleased with the customer service I received. Highly recommend working with Greg and Jeremy every time!

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

great experience! definitely will introduce my friends there and will come back!

Great experience

by from Lino lakes |

Overall our experience was good with this dealership, Greg our salesmen answered all of our questions and returned phone calls promptly, the vehicle was prepped and detailed when we arrived ready to go, our sales man provided a detailed orientation of the vehicle before we took delivery and answered all of our questions. Do to the fact that we had purchased one of the first 2015 Land Rovers Evoques on the lot there were some options that were in question after we had picked up the vehicle, this was all straightened out with a phone call to the service department. Thanks Again!

Long Day - Great Result

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This was our first Land Rover and naturally we had A LOT of questions. Lloyd spent most of the day with us checking out different models, answering our questions, and ultimately bending over backwards to close the deal. They treated us well and we left feeling very confident that we got a great deal on a great ride.