Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Looked online

by from dallas,tx |

I searched at cars.com and find this dealer, overall good service and communication

salesperson

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I had a great experience with Jeremy at Jaguar! Jeremy was very helpful and he was able to get me into the exact car I wanted at a fair price! It was my pleasure working with him.

Certified Jaguar brought in for its first service

by from minnetonka |

Couldn't be more pleased. Steve Palmer was the customer service person I dealt with and as in the past everything was done correctly and in a timely manner.

Right Place

by from Minneapolis |

Great Service. Sales is great (Ms. Theresa). She helps me with finding the right car for me and do her best with getting the car as soon as they can. Almost no waiting. Saving time and excited.

Brake Service

by from minnetonka, mn |

They put in new brakes on my range rover sport. Great service and great loner car.

Great service as always

by from Minneapolis |

It isn't fun when the car has a problem, but the great experience at this dealership makes up for it - I always like to go there. Beautiful facility, Very friendly, helpful people, fast service and great quality. I highly recommend it!

Brake job

by from Mpls mn |

As usual Nick S. Is a top notch person to deal with. Everything was done promptly and reasonable and expected cost. It's nice not to have extra "repair " surprises as I have found at other car dealers.

First experience with this service provider

by from Minneapolis MN |

I have always had my Jag serviced by a small shop but decided to try the dealership this time for a simple service/oil change before a long road trip. Getting registered on arrival was worse than checking into a hospital for a first visit, way too much time sitting while the service rep gathered information and input data. The actual service seems to have been solid albeit pricey. They recommended fresh brake fluid which my previous service provider had also recommended six months ago. No one tried to upsell me. The waiting lounge was comfortable with good wireless so I could get work done. The experience was, overall, a good one. I will be back and hope when there's something a bit more complicated I will be treated fairly.

Great Service Team!

by from Edina, MN |

It's always great doing business with friends, and thats how I feel everytime I stop into Jaguar Landrover of Minneapolis. Doing business with folks who truly understand what customer care and support is all about makes buying and maintaining a car a truly fun exprerience. This team of professionals has earned a 5 Star rating for sure!

5 stars overall

by from Wausau, WI |

This dealer was fast and efficient in giving me everything I wanted in my new Land Rover. I highly recommend them for their expertise and knowledge in which made my purchase very simple and stress free. Don't buy from anywhere else if you want to be 100% satisfied.

Poor repair service

by from St Paul, Mn |

I had the car in for air suspension failure from pot holes. After 5 hours I asked about the car and they said they had to fly in another part it would be in at 11 the next day. I called the next day and was told there were complications with water in the system. On the 3rd day I was told I now needed shocks. The car was finally ready on the 5th day. I went in on Monday and got my car on Friday. I was not given calls on the status and was quite frustrated. I talked to them when I was needed to authorize additional charges. It went from $900 to $3500. The manifest indicated that they had some bad parts and had a lot of problems replacing these parts. They were never honest about the problems and from the beginning never kept me informed. So far the car runs good.