Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Very professional

by from Minneapolis,MN |

Jerome was very professional, outstanding job. He was helpful and truthful.

Nick is the best!

by from St. Paul, MN |

Nick Sparrow got my dead headlight on my LR2 replaced while I waited. I called to schedule an appointment for a replacement but he told me to just come in right now and they would take care of it. And they did! I was in and out in 20 minutes, with a car wash, a bottle of water and a cookie. Great service! I'm a happy customer.

Great service. Exceptional Loaners!

by from Plymouth, MN |

I purchased a used Jaguar XF Supercharged from this dealer a year or two ago. They have always gone out of their way to help with any issue I've had. The loaner vehicles are fantastic. I always get a new XF loaner. It's a great way to get owner to upgrade. When you purchase from this dealer they give you free car washes for life which is a huge plus for me since I'm local. You drop the car off walk in side and relax while they take it through the wash for you. My only suggestion to the dealer would be to hire more service advisers. They are always busy when I call or stop in. I think they only have two people that field Jaguar service calls.

My representative is Adam.

by from St. Paul, MN. 55102 |

Adam is my representative. He has been amazing. He takes care of everything from when we arrive tip we depart. Everything is taken care of for me & keeps me informed of the progress when my car is there. I have been very frustrated with the performance of my Land Rover, so having Adam take care of me is one of the few reasons I haven't sold it Michelle

Great Friendly service

by from st. paul, mn |

Great customer service and good communication on my repairs.

The best used car experience

by from Bloomington,mn |

I had the best experience buying a used because I got best trade-in value for my car and got lowest price for used BMW car (BMW of Minnetonka and Motorwerks seems like a robber in compare to this dealership). Also I was very impressed with their after sales service (Basically I reported small issue after 10 days and they fixed it for free and gave me loaner car). Very professional and pleasant sales and service department.

Great Service Experience

by from Lakeville, MN |

Henre is the best service advisor. He is extremely cognizant of the customer's needs and expectations. The process and communication is always spot on, with no undue surprises. Superior service all the way around.

GREAT customer service!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We had a great experience working with Land Rover Minneapolis! We would recommend them to anyone. They were so accommodating and made the process smoother than we've ever experienced.

Best service and attention to detail

by from Minneapolis |

One of the best auto dealerships one could hope to do business with. From the day you pick up your car.....new or used, the attention to detail and appreciation of your business is apparent. What makes one business selling similar products better than other...the people who work there. Rover of Mpls is simply the best.

Excellent new car experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I've now leased 2 cars from Jim May at Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis and have only the best things to say about the experience. He worked hard to match my preferences and budget, and communicated very professionally and tactfully. He always seems to maintain a kind-hearted and trusting composure. Ultimately, he has consistently offered reliable advice and helped to get me what I wanted.