Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Flat Tire

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Call center rep Stephanie was wonderful. Upon arriving to the dealers location to take care of a flat tire change, I felt on trial by the Evening mgr. I explained I got a flat and my wife called in to see if I could get it fixed. The rep (unknown name) told my wife there were no openings until Thursday. My wife called me to see if I wante to book the appointment. I respnded yes and asked her to inquire about a loaner. I was not aware of the process or requirements, but thought it was worth asking. The rep Stephanie said it would be ok to get a loaner and leave the vehicle until fixed. Upon arriving, the person in the garage was very kind and escorted me to a seat and informed me someone would be helping with the transaction and pointed out who that would be. He explained they were on the phone, but would be with me shortly. While I waited, another sales rep asked it I was being taken care of. I thought that was a nice touch. I later found his name to be Anre I believe. Once I was able to enter the Land Rover managers office, I was asked what I was in for. I explained everything above about it could not get fixed for 3 days and picking up a loaner with the exception of the reps name at the call center. The manager looked at me with a puzzled look when I got to the part of a loaner. He then started asking me questions. Who did you speak to? Why would I give a loaner for 3 days because of a flat tire? Don't you have the spare on? Wouldn't you just leave the flat tire and return when it's fixed? Can't you drive on the spare until fixed? Also made statements: I don't see any notes. This is unusual to give a loaner for a flat. I answered all questions, including a call to my wife, who fortunately knew the reps name. The manager then said "Oh, that's probably someone from our call center" implying anything from the call center has no merit or decision making ability. This was very awkward for me as I have nothing to do with how your business is ran. I was simply told to bring car in and leave it with the dealer and pick up a loaner. I felt like a commin theif. A moment later, Anre came into office and told the manager he received a call from a Stephanie at the call center and pretty much confirmed everything I stated. He explained to the manager that it's just a flat and they could squeeze it in the next day. This got the ball rolling and I was then asked for ID, and insurance information for the loaner. I was able to provide all requested documents after a call to my insurance company to email the current copy of proof of insurance. The card I had in my vehicle was expired in Feb 2014 and I had not put the current card in the vehicle. The manager was not extremely nasty, but I don't think he was very customer friendly at the same time. He explained he would put a tentative quote of $400 for the work, but made sure I knew it could be more depending on if the other tires were too worn down to balance with new tire, in which case I could be looking at replacing another tire. I accepted. I ended the transaction with a shake of his hand and left. The next day, I received a call from Steve who explained I have a special tire that was not in stock. It would take 3 - 5 days to arrive. After the flat was fixed, I picked up the vehicle, everyone was very nice and no issues. Once I got to work, I decided to look at the tire that was replaced. It looked fine, I wanted to compare how it looked with another existing tire and found there was rip in the tire located on the same side as the tire replace. (back driver side replaced, front driver side rip). I will be calling to have replaced.

Do not understand why service was so bad...

by from Duluth, MN |

Paid for a 90,000 mile service on 2004 Range Rover HSE prior to shipping it down to FL. Not cheap - service cost $736.98 and invoice listed many inspections done. One of them listed was brake inspection all around. Mileage at service time was 101,195. Vehicle was delivered to FL within a few days of this service and check engine light was on. Took vehicle into local Sarasota dealership and at 381 miles past service, vehicle was showing 13 fault codes and had warped brake rotors and worn out brake pads. Clearly the brakes had not been inspected and no test drive was done as braking produced violent shaking as noted by local service tech. Still working through the various fault codes and am on third visit to local Land Rover dealer to get vehicle in proper working order. As a code is cleared, another comes up. Last code to pop up is for the catalytic converter. Made copies of all the service notations and fault codes and wrote a letter to the MN dealership reporting the bad service performed. After 4 weeks, no reply. Not only was the service bad but the dealership does not care about how their customer feels.... Based on the other reviews on this site, I am thoroughly confused and do not understand the service my vehicle received.

Great service.

by from White Bear Lake, MN55110 |

Engine warning light was on my XJR, and I drove in with no appointment. Steve had it checked, and reported that it would take several hours to fix, so he fixed me up with a loaner. Vehicle was ready next day.

Made Every Effort

by from Eagan, MN |

I bought my LR2 from this dealership and specifically from Jimmy May. Jimmy and the rest of the crew made it a very fun experience. They were honest and though I didn't ask for much, they were willing to do whatever I needed to be thrilled by the time I drove away in my new car.

Great service!

by from Burnsville, Minnesota |

Jerome, excellent service. Prompt and informative. Very comfortable setting. Waited for service and was not disappointed by the service, cost or amenities at the dealership. Pleasant atmosphere and professional service from checking in to paying for service. Strongly recommend the dealership.

worst service ever

by from Minnetonka, MN |

This dealership provides the worst service REPEATEDLY. Every time I bring it in, it comes back with a new problem and, of course, additional cost. Once I had the car in 5, yes 5, times to have the brakes repaired. they kept returning it to me with the problem not fixed. Another time they estimated repairs at $2,000. I got a second opinion and found out they were overcharging me (for things under warranty, for rotating the tires when the tires would already be off for something else, etc) and the actual cost should have been half that amount. Most recently I was due for a servicing but I even said to my assistant that I was hesitant to bring it in because I was having no problems and every time I bring it in it comes back with some. I brought it in for a $400 servicing and sure enough, 6 days later the 'check engine light' comes on. They tell me I need another $1,000 in repairs. I am taking it someplace else. The manager has never once apologized to me. He argues and becomes defensive. He even had the nerve to tell me I wouldn't be having these problems if I had bought the car from them. Thus implying they are treating me differently because of that. This is the first time I have felt a dealership is shady and dishonest. I have several friends who also have a Range Rover and they have had the exact same experience with them. Just the absolute WORST!

First time customer, great experience!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

First time Land Rover owner and first time to Land Rover MSP. Very impressed with the overall customer service and work performed on my LR4. I will most definitely have future service performed there.

Service That Is Way Above Normal

by from Cedar Falls, Iowa |

The overall process was great from dropping the car off to getting the car back. I was told they would need the car for 2 full days and was surprised when they called me the morning of the second day saying it was ready. The loaner was a great car as well.

Great service, even better people

by from Wayzata, mn |

Nick was my service provider he exceeded all expectations. My car came back in great condition! He communicated everything that was going on with my vehicle. He gave me a car for the day and it had a couple problems so he switched that out no problem. Overall great place and great people. I've never had a bad experience!

Great Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Excellent service. Henre is always a pleasure to work with and does a superb job getting everything taken care of!