Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Took car in for maintenance, no complaints

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Had my car in today to get my Winter tires swapped out. They had the loaner car ready to go when I arrived and also notified me that I was due for a 24,000 mile maintenance (free under warranty, so why not!). Service was completed in an efficient manner. Got a call a few hours later (the call everyone fears will come with an upsell for some unnecessary service), just to say everything looks great and it's ready for pickup! Arrived to a clean car ready to be driven away. In at 7:30am right on schedule, out over lunch right on schedule. Kudos!

New buyer

by from Blaine MN |

Bought my first Jaguar from Marwan and Paul, fair, comfortable experience.

Contacted Dealer to Get More Info, just got spam

by from Northern Virginia |

I contacted the dealer via Cars.com to request more pictures as there was only one in their listing. I received emails saying they would be in touch and promoting the dealership, but never received the information I requested or any contact other than a general "Thanks for Contacting Us" and sales promotions (not about the vehicle i was interested in).

Very pleasant experience

by from Eden prairie, Mn |

I was there yesterday for service & customer service has improved to a great extent. Jerone helped me out and he was very pleasant and made sure I left with a smaile on my face. Remarkable!!

Great service, as usual

by from Minneapolis |

I always appreciate the prompt service, friendly staff who explain everything up front, and the convenient appointment reminders I receive via email.

always fantastic service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Been coming here for 14 years with four Jags over the years. Great facility ,fair prices and excellent service.....especially with my service consultant, Henri Rajtar.

Exceptional Service experience

by from Maple Grove, MN |

From drop off to pick up - excellent communication, friendly atmosphere and quality service work.

JLR of Mpls: Best Luxury Car Dealership in Town!

by from The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul |

I've owned three LRs and soon a fourth! There's plenty of reasons I can't leave the crew at JLR of Minneapolis. The guys in Sales (Paul, Craig and Troy) make the buying experience accommodating and pleasurable every time; Adam and Dean in Finance always broker the best possible rate; and I can't leave out the Service Department (John & Floyd who oversee my Service Advisor Nick, though let it be said you can't go wrong with Adam or Jerome either) who make bringing in the rover an absolutely hassle-free experience...I'm either in-and-out or on the rare occasions the service is more major then I'm immediately out the door in a Jaguar or Land Rover loaner without fail! At the risk of sounding overzealous by giving the shout-outs, I do so only to show how personal of a relationship being a Land Rover owner has become thanks to everybody at the dealership. It's also worth-noting that JLR is the only luxury-brand dealership in town that also provides owners with "Driving Experiences" whether it be at lifestyle, off-roading or track events. Nothing like really testing the vehicles' mettle when it's not your own! Talk about really showcasing the vehicles' abilities and the confidence that comes with it as an owner when you've been able to push it more than you ever will be required to. I'll close my review by saying I'll forever be a Land Rover owner for life. Thank you, JLR of Minneapolis, for having me!

Service at Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

by from MInneapolis, MN |

Had to have a few things taken care of this morning - Dean Greenig did a great job to take care of my Range Rover and did his best to get things covered under warranty. Great service - NIce touch with shoe shine while you're waiting!

Great Service Experience

by from Burnsville, MN |

I had my car picked up at my office using the Concierge service and was left with a great loaner vehicle. I was having the Value Guard package installed that I purchased with my new Evoque and Jerome my service advisor was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. Ben the shuttle driver was also great - I kept him waiting 10 minutes when he dropped off my vehicle and he was so courteous. My car was done even faster than expected and came back to me looking amazing! The customer service JLR Minneapolis has been top notch every step of the way!