Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

8905 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-519-0523
Used 888-519-1494
Service 888-842-5211

Contact sales for more information.

Another great customer service experience!

by from Lakeville, MN |

Another great experience at Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis. All repairs were accomplished successfully, under warranty and in a very timely manner. The only problem taking your car in for service at this dealership is not buying another one of the gorgeous machines they have on the floor. You could spend the whole afternoon taking in the new car smells and ogling the curves and burled walnut.

When only the best will do!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This is the seventh vehicle I've purchased from this dealer. They are professional, welcoming, service oriented and interested in making sure your visit is a pleasant one. I have and will continue to recommend them.

Jaguar repair

by from Waconia, MN |

I had to take in my vehicle due to a check engine light came on. They were not able to repair it that day but put my car at the top of the repair list the next day. They are consistently friendly and keep me informed on the repairs needed and how long they will take. The only downside was they were not able to give me a loaner this time.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I never understood why car owners take their cars to the dealership for service. Then I bought a used Jaguar and brought it to Jaguar Minneapolis. Excellent customer service, complimentary loaner, comfortable waiting area with amenities, quick and easy scheduling, the list goes on. Just last week my "engine overheated" warning light came on. I was about 10 miles from the dealership. I called, left a message that I would be coming in, dropped off my car, and was back on the road in a loaner within an hour. Stephen Palmer in the service department has been an excellent liaison. I recently picked up my repaired car and the bill was reasonable. I have seen the light; dealerships--at least this Jaguar dealership--are the way to go for service and repairs.

Out of state buyer....worth the trip

by from Wisconsin |

Very impressive facility, sales (Eric) and others were very professional and accommodating. I was very happy with whole process

22,000 mile service

by from Fargo, ND |

The service and facility are great. I always enjoy talking with Rolf. I like it that you give me a car to use while my service is being done, although this time they couldn't. Its hard to understand $207 for oil change and tire rotate. I drive in from Fargo, ND, 500 mile round trip for this service and I will be back. Thanks Don Wold

Poor Repairs

by from Minnepolis, MN |

Unfortunately, I find the service at this dealer deteriorating - from the just average customer service to not fixing things the first time. I've been coming here for 8 years now and have decided that I will be taking my vehicle somewhere else for service in the future. For the second time in the past few years, I've just returned from picking up my LR3 to have earlier repairs redone. The first was the vehicle's gears not engaging and it would just rev up and it wouldn't move. I had to have it towed to the dealer. After a $900 repair I took it home and a couple of weeks later the same thing happened. This time they said something fell inisde the shifter and it was an easy fix. Of course, this made me wonder what I paid $900 for earlier. This time I brought it in because I kept getting a transmission fault warning and the vehicle had limited gears available, several warning lights came on, and none of the guages worked. The day I brought it in, all the warning lights went off with the exception of the check engine light. So they looked it over anyways, and determined that a brake light switch was bad which they replaced. Again, a few weeks later the transmision fault warning started coming on again periodically. Finally it stayed on such that I couldn't drive it so I brought it back in. I was able to manually reset the transmission fault by pushing down the parking brake while applying the foot brake so that only the check engine light remained on when I dropped it off. After having it for 2 and 1/2 days, I paid $165 for them to tell me that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They did give me a loaner car for the duration which was nice.

service Jaguar

by from minneapolis minnesota |

in time ..repair done well ..pleasant service with a smile!! Thank you

Great Service even Unscheduled

by from Plymouth,MN |

I came into the dealership unexpected one morning after work because none of the odometers on the dash were registering.I couldn't tell how fast I was going or the fuel amount etc I was able to get a great loaner I kept for a 8d while the repairs were diagnosed and worked on.Steve kept me informed of the progress. It was a blessing since I needed the car for the six of those nights for my commute to work.Steve quoted me the price which was kinda steep and I was pleasantly surprised the actual cost was $200 less--I was thankful for that.

Great service; great dealer

by from Duluth, Mn |

This is a review for mu recent service on my Jaguar. This was a 2 year service but on a very low mileage car so we had to do some thinking as to how to make this work (its a long story). Henre' Rajtar was my service advisor and he was just great. Not only getting the service done, but completely explainging all the (proper) steps involved for my situation and getting the car finished on time. He was just great and I was very impressed with him, the staff in service and the whole service facility since this was my first service there. I would highly recommend him, and the dealership, to anyone needing Jaguar service. I also own a new full size Range Rover and my experience on the buy side was just as great.