Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia

Used 877-322-1599
Service 866-563-8517

FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE

by from CHICAGO, IL |

I left this dealership VERY disappointed and angry. I put a deposit down on a Kia Soul to hold the vehicle and lock in the price. When I got to the dealership no one could locate this car, and the only one they claimed they could get was 2 hours away and close to $4000 more than the price I had been quoted. They were unwilling to work with me towards a price that was any less than $500 off MSRP despite the fact this was their own error. I felt like I was arguing with the staff the entire time and talking in circles. They informed me there were only 3 vehicles in the state of IL which matched my preferences, however other dealerships I visited afterwards had no problem getting me that exact vehicle within 24 hours and several thousand under MSRP. The salesman also forgot to give me my drivers license back so I had to return to retrieve it.

New Management and Sales Team A+++

by from Elk Grove, IL |

Best car buying experience in a long time. Sean and his team are some of the best my wife and I have ever dealt with. Thanks!

May 11, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear about your enjoyable experience with our dealership! Our team is truly dedicated to providing exceptional service and I'm thrilled to know that Sean was able to take such good care of you and your wife. Best, John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

Way to go Bob Rohrman

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I was skeptical about buying a car from Rohrman due to previous feedback I heard but I was looking for a Kia and there are not a lot of dearlerships in the area. I went in and had no problems. The staff and management were some of the best I have ever dealt with. This was my 3rd car buying experience and it was top notch! Thanks to all!

May 11, 2015

We're so pleased to hear about your great experience with our dealership! We are truly dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers and we're thrilled to know that your experience was so positive. Best, John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The new dude Shawn is awesome! I think he is the GM or something and he made my car buying experience really easy and fun. I don't think I have ever said that buying a car was fun previously. Thanks to the Schaumburg Kia crew.

May 11, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear that you had such a fun experience with our dealership! Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers, and I'm thrilled to know that Shawn took such good care of you. Best, John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

New Management = New Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I bought a Kia from this store a couple of years ago and the process was fine, no complaints. I just went back to this store last week and WHAT a difference! Customer Service was greatly improved, the new management is friendly, outgoing and worked to get me to the price I wanted! I highly recommend this store and will refer them to friends, family and coworkers!

May 11, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your experience with our dealership! Our team strives to uphold a high standard of excellence and we're pleased to know that our team was able to give you the care and attention you needed. Thank you for your recommendation! Best, John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

Bob rohrmam Schaumburg Kia Leonides Garcia

by from Broadview Illinois |

Great service!! Leonides Garcia was fast on finding the exact results I was looking for when finding my new car!! Very friendly and efficient! I recommend him and the dealership in helping you find a good car with great prices with fast service to anyone!

April 20, 2015

Melissa, We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership! We always strive to give our customer excellent care and attention at Schaumburg KIA and we're thrilled to hear that Leonides was able to take such good care of you. Thank you so much for your review and for your recommendation! Best, Schaumburg Kia Customer Service sk.generalmgr@rohrman.com (888) 310-1891

Very disappionted!

by from Schaumburg |

We trade in our car at Bob Rohrman Schaumburg KIA. After that we started to receive collection calls from Hyundai Financial. Hyundai told me that the dealer which took my car should call them to fix a payoff date. I asked the dealer - financial guy Teddy - to call Hyundai and take care of it, but of course no one took care of it, so I'm still receiving collection calls from Hyundai Financial every day!

March 23, 2015

Agnes, We are extremely disappointed to hear that you've been experiencing such calls. Would you please contact me directly, at your convenience, so we may promptly rectify this situation? Thank you. John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

Thank you for great experince!

by from Schaumburg,IL |

Super Professional, knowledgeable, efficient and fair. I am very pleased and will recommend Jay Hapner and your dealership to others that want to purchase a car. Thank You Jay for a wonderful experience and I love my car.

March 23, 2015

Davorka, Thank you for the review. We're pleased to hear that you had such a good experience working with Jay. Don't hesitate to stop by should any service needs or questions arise in the future!

Great expirience

by from Addison, Il |

Great service, my salesman Leonides Garcia did a good job presenting used vehicle I was looking for and it was quick negotiation with manager named John Kokkalis. Satisfied customer here

February 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We will let Leonides and John know you were very pleased with their assistance. We wish you many happy miles ahead! Please, let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Thanks!

Good Price, Speedy Order & Courteous Sales Staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

This was our third new car purchase at Schaumburg Kia. Stan was very knowledgeable and did not put pressure on the sale at all. He asked all of the right questions and kept pace with the questions we had with the right options and answers. Everything he presented seemed fair and honest and it felt as though we were talking with a friend rather than a salesman. Once we made the decision to purchase, however, the wait to get to the Finance Office to sign the papers was very long (over 90 minutes) and we were almost ready to leave. However, Teddy in Finance was great and turned around our negative attitude at the moment to a good one. We are very pleased with our vehicle too! As much as we are loyal Schaumburg Kia customers, we would like to mention that there should be more of a free beverage selection and some snacks for the customers that have to wait an exceptionally long time.

November 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're so glad to hear that Stan and Teddy were able to help you out, they are great members of our team. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions, we're always looking for ways to improve! We hope that you continue to love your new car and we hope to see you again soon!