Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia

Used 877-322-1599
Service 866-563-8517

Bob rohrmam Schaumburg Kia Leonides Garcia

by from Broadview Illinois |

Great service!! Leonides Garcia was fast on finding the exact results I was looking for when finding my new car!! Very friendly and efficient! I recommend him and the dealership in helping you find a good car with great prices with fast service to anyone!

Very disappionted!

by from Schaumburg |

We trade in our car at Bob Rohrman Schaumburg KIA. After that we started to receive collection calls from Hyundai Financial. Hyundai told me that the dealer which took my car should call them to fix a payoff date. I asked the dealer - financial guy Teddy - to call Hyundai and take care of it, but of course no one took care of it, so I'm still receiving collection calls from Hyundai Financial every day!

March 23, 2015

Agnes, We are extremely disappointed to hear that you've been experiencing such calls. Would you please contact me directly, at your convenience, so we may promptly rectify this situation? Thank you. John Kokkalis General Manager (847) 908-0502

Thank you for great experince!

by from Schaumburg,IL |

Super Professional, knowledgeable, efficient and fair. I am very pleased and will recommend Jay Hapner and your dealership to others that want to purchase a car. Thank You Jay for a wonderful experience and I love my car.

March 23, 2015

Davorka, Thank you for the review. We're pleased to hear that you had such a good experience working with Jay. Don't hesitate to stop by should any service needs or questions arise in the future!

Great expirience

by from Addison, Il |

Great service, my salesman Leonides Garcia did a good job presenting used vehicle I was looking for and it was quick negotiation with manager named John Kokkalis. Satisfied customer here

February 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We will let Leonides and John know you were very pleased with their assistance. We wish you many happy miles ahead! Please, let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Thanks!

Good Price, Speedy Order & Courteous Sales Staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

This was our third new car purchase at Schaumburg Kia. Stan was very knowledgeable and did not put pressure on the sale at all. He asked all of the right questions and kept pace with the questions we had with the right options and answers. Everything he presented seemed fair and honest and it felt as though we were talking with a friend rather than a salesman. Once we made the decision to purchase, however, the wait to get to the Finance Office to sign the papers was very long (over 90 minutes) and we were almost ready to leave. However, Teddy in Finance was great and turned around our negative attitude at the moment to a good one. We are very pleased with our vehicle too! As much as we are loyal Schaumburg Kia customers, we would like to mention that there should be more of a free beverage selection and some snacks for the customers that have to wait an exceptionally long time.

November 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're so glad to hear that Stan and Teddy were able to help you out, they are great members of our team. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions, we're always looking for ways to improve! We hope that you continue to love your new car and we hope to see you again soon!

Horrible !!!!!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Went in to buy a car. Young punk salesman came out with a price on a new Kia Rio and said ?this is the price, take it or leave it ?he wasn?t even willing to try for me. I said I need something more affordable and he said ?this is it, goodbye? what a jerk. Went to Napleton Kia in Mt prospect and got a true out the door quote for a 2015 Kia Rio for $1800 less than Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia price. Don?t buy from Bob Rohrman Kia

Great Service and Staff!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Mr. Glass was so wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable and professional. He answered all of our questions and concerns. For my first car buying experience, I could not have asked for a better person to help me. Thank you for making it a much easier and less frustrating experience.

dissaponting

by from Schaumburg il |

Was looking at a car online and made a inquiry about a it. When they called me they acted like they had the car but I had gone over and looked on there lot and the car was not there. When I finally answered the call he still acted like he had the car. I said to him that I had stopped by and looked at the lot. He asked when I said I noticed the car was not there. So he backbpeddled and said oh yes we just sold the car. I went over there 3 days prior to this. They are just hungry and just want a sale weather its what your looking for or not.

poor leadership

by from schaumburg |

the young lady that works in service does a very nice job communicating and seems honest. the general manager is terrible. walks around with an attitude and treats employees with disrespect. very high turnover unlike the honda dealership down the road. Needs new leadership.

best of the best

by from  Schaumburg, IL |

fantastic...very happy...drove by the dealership on Sunday afternoon, and I saw the Challenger. I then commenced looking at other dealerships for different cars/trucks . narrowed it down to the Challenger or a Dodge truck.. Was greeted at the lot on Monday and the price service everything was a fit so I bought the car...