Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia

Used 877-322-1599
Service 866-563-8517

poor leadership

by from schaumburg |

the young lady that works in service does a very nice job communicating and seems honest. the general manager is terrible. walks around with an attitude and treats employees with disrespect. very high turnover unlike the honda dealership down the road. Needs new leadership.

best of the best

by from  Schaumburg, IL |

fantastic...very happy...drove by the dealership on Sunday afternoon, and I saw the Challenger. I then commenced looking at other dealerships for different cars/trucks . narrowed it down to the Challenger or a Dodge truck.. Was greeted at the lot on Monday and the price service everything was a fit so I bought the car...

by from Schaumburg, IL  |

It is was thorough and the sales rep discussed all of my requirements to ensure that the vehicle I was considering met my expectations versus cheaper (and smaller) alternative models. It was a pleasant experience.

fantastic

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The customer service I received from Jay was top notch. There was no pressure to purchase the car that evening, like from other dealers. He asked a lot of questions about what I was looking for and gave me all the info I needed to start the selection process. He checked in with me multiple times and was patient as I made my way to other dealers to view different vehicles. Car buying can be a stressful process, but Jay did his best to make sure I knew he would give me great service.

BUYER BEWARE: Get an INDEPENDENT inspection!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Buyer, beware...never have more truthful words been said. I travelled 80+ miles to look at a 2004 Volvo S40 at this dealership. I had been told on the telephone that the vehicle was "immaculate," and "passed our multi-point inspection." When I arrived at the dealership, I was told that the "inspection" was in their shop, and that the shop was closed. I drove the car, and I heard very unusual noises coming from the engine compartment. I looked inside and observed a damaged drive belt. I also noticed that the engine had been recently "cleaned." The dealership told me that their shop "aligned" the car; I was taken aback by the idea of an alignment without at least some front end work, so I asked for an independent inspection, which the used car manager graciously allowed. My private inspection revealed serious oil leaks, a defective alternator, need to a wheel bearing, and other needed safety repairs. The work would have cost well over $2,500.00. The General Manager told me by phone that he would not budge on his price, and that he would rather take his chances at auction, because the car looked good and used car demand is high (due to tax refunds), while inventory is low. There is no way to align a car and not know about a defective wheel bearing. There is no way to do a "multi-point inspection" and miss an oil leak, is there? So buyer beware. I did find used car manager John Gomez to be a reasonably honest guy. I don't expect him to know every detail about every car he sells. He told me when questioned directly that he heard a noise in the vehicle's engine compartment. He did allow me to have the vehicle inspected at my expense. That inspection cost $135.00 and saved me a tremendous amount of money and headache in the long run.

by from Schaumburg, IL  |

Joanna was amazing. She was very friendly and genuine. She helped me with everything. She is a star. The manager was also amazing helping me and giving me information to help me in the future. He fought to get me a great deal. Teddy in financing explained everything thoroughly and was very sweet. My experience here was wonderful.

Great Sales experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Pleasent and not pressured at all. Felt relaxed the whole time. Everybody involved were friendly and very helpful. Followed up right away to make sure i was happy with everything. Would recommend.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

It was great! He was very easy to talk to and knew a great deal about the vehicle we wanted. He connected very easy with us and was not pushy and that truly sealed the deal.

Fantastic

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I saw a car online that I liked an sent in an inquiry; Joanna responded within the hour and set up an appointment for me. She showed me a couple options and helped me get the car I wanted. I love the new car and Joanna made the experience a pleasant one for a first time buyer; thanks Joanna!!!

Great Service

by from  Schaumburg,IL |

Raquel was SUPER helpful and extremely nice. Very easy to work with and she was also very knowledgeable of all the vehicles. She showed us many options which she thought would fit our needs which helped a lot with the process.