Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia

Used 877-322-1599
Service 866-563-8517

Good Price, Speedy Order & Courteous Sales Staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

This was our third new car purchase at Schaumburg Kia. Stan was very knowledgeable and did not put pressure on the sale at all. He asked all of the right questions and kept pace with the questions we had with the right options and answers. Everything he presented seemed fair and honest and it felt as though we were talking with a friend rather than a salesman. Once we made the decision to purchase, however, the wait to get to the Finance Office to sign the papers was very long (over 90 minutes) and we were almost ready to leave. However, Teddy in Finance was great and turned around our negative attitude at the moment to a good one. We are very pleased with our vehicle too! As much as we are loyal Schaumburg Kia customers, we would like to mention that there should be more of a free beverage selection and some snacks for the customers that have to wait an exceptionally long time.

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia responded to this review

November 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're so glad to hear that Stan and Teddy were able to help you out, they are great members of our team. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions, we're always looking for ways to improve! We hope that you continue to love your new car and we hope to see you again soon!

Horrible !!!!!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Went in to buy a car. Young punk salesman came out with a price on a new Kia Rio and said ?this is the price, take it or leave it ?he wasn?t even willing to try for me. I said I need something more affordable and he said ?this is it, goodbye? what a jerk. Went to Napleton Kia in Mt prospect and got a true out the door quote for a 2015 Kia Rio for $1800 less than Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia price. Don?t buy from Bob Rohrman Kia

Great Service and Staff!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Mr. Glass was so wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable and professional. He answered all of our questions and concerns. For my first car buying experience, I could not have asked for a better person to help me. Thank you for making it a much easier and less frustrating experience.

dissaponting

by from Schaumburg il |

Was looking at a car online and made a inquiry about a it. When they called me they acted like they had the car but I had gone over and looked on there lot and the car was not there. When I finally answered the call he still acted like he had the car. I said to him that I had stopped by and looked at the lot. He asked when I said I noticed the car was not there. So he backbpeddled and said oh yes we just sold the car. I went over there 3 days prior to this. They are just hungry and just want a sale weather its what your looking for or not.

poor leadership

by from schaumburg |

the young lady that works in service does a very nice job communicating and seems honest. the general manager is terrible. walks around with an attitude and treats employees with disrespect. very high turnover unlike the honda dealership down the road. Needs new leadership.

best of the best

by from  Schaumburg, IL |

fantastic...very happy...drove by the dealership on Sunday afternoon, and I saw the Challenger. I then commenced looking at other dealerships for different cars/trucks . narrowed it down to the Challenger or a Dodge truck.. Was greeted at the lot on Monday and the price service everything was a fit so I bought the car...

great deal

by from Schaumburg, IL  |

It is was thorough and the sales rep discussed all of my requirements to ensure that the vehicle I was considering met my expectations versus cheaper (and smaller) alternative models. It was a pleasant experience.

fantastic

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The customer service I received from Jay was top notch. There was no pressure to purchase the car that evening, like from other dealers. He asked a lot of questions about what I was looking for and gave me all the info I needed to start the selection process. He checked in with me multiple times and was patient as I made my way to other dealers to view different vehicles. Car buying can be a stressful process, but Jay did his best to make sure I knew he would give me great service.

BUYER BEWARE: Get an INDEPENDENT inspection!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Buyer, beware...never have more truthful words been said. I travelled 80+ miles to look at a 2004 Volvo S40 at this dealership. I had been told on the telephone that the vehicle was "immaculate," and "passed our multi-point inspection." When I arrived at the dealership, I was told that the "inspection" was in their shop, and that the shop was closed. I drove the car, and I heard very unusual noises coming from the engine compartment. I looked inside and observed a damaged drive belt. I also noticed that the engine had been recently "cleaned." The dealership told me that their shop "aligned" the car; I was taken aback by the idea of an alignment without at least some front end work, so I asked for an independent inspection, which the used car manager graciously allowed. My private inspection revealed serious oil leaks, a defective alternator, need to a wheel bearing, and other needed safety repairs. The work would have cost well over $2,500.00. The General Manager told me by phone that he would not budge on his price, and that he would rather take his chances at auction, because the car looked good and used car demand is high (due to tax refunds), while inventory is low. There is no way to align a car and not know about a defective wheel bearing. There is no way to do a "multi-point inspection" and miss an oil leak, is there? So buyer beware. I did find used car manager John Gomez to be a reasonably honest guy. I don't expect him to know every detail about every car he sells. He told me when questioned directly that he heard a noise in the vehicle's engine compartment. He did allow me to have the vehicle inspected at my expense. That inspection cost $135.00 and saved me a tremendous amount of money and headache in the long run.

great deal

by from Schaumburg, IL  |

Joanna was amazing. She was very friendly and genuine. She helped me with everything. She is a star. The manager was also amazing helping me and giving me information to help me in the future. He fought to get me a great deal. Teddy in financing explained everything thoroughly and was very sweet. My experience here was wonderful.