Poquet Auto

800 N Lilac Dr., Golden Valley, MN 55422

Used 888-291-7903

Car buying made simple

by from Maple Grove, MN |

If you are like me and you hate pushy sales people then Poquet is the place for you. My salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I never felt pressured and buying a car was actually fun. No bartering back and forth on prices, lots of inventory to choose from, and quality of service can't be beat. One of my favorite things was coming in to pick up my car. In and out in less than 15 minutes, which included checking over final detailing of the car and signing financing documents.

Just Great

by from Minneapolis |

Just Great. Would and probably will purchase from Poquet again.

Best car buying experience ever.

by from St. Paul, Minnesota |

Superb customer service from the moment that you walk in. Vast inventory of pre-owned luxury cars to chose from. No pressure from salesperson when browsing in the showroom but they are available to answer questions. "No haggling" on already competitive pricing means that you walk away with a great deal with minimal stress. I will definitely return to Poquet to purchase a car for my soon to graduate college student and I will definitely work with Shaun.

Easiest/most satisfactory buying experience ever!

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

We are your typical busy family. Buying a new car is supposed to be a little fun but we really only have a small bit of time to test drive, talk financing and make the deal happen. When we sent an email to Poquet middle of the night in response to a listing on their website, we never guessed we would get a call back. Expected an email response. Furthermore, we never expected a response in less than 24 hours. It was approx. 11 hours between sending our email and having John Doberstein call us from Poquet. We told him we were actually on our way into Poquet to talk to them about the car we were interested in. That Saturday morning, he met us at the door. I think we spent 10 minutes talking and he had us (all four in our family) in a car and on a test drive. We came back to the office and in less than an hour (probably more like 30 minutes) we had financing paperwork in order and all we had to do was await the arrival of our car (in transport from MI). On Monday, Poquet's financing person contacted me to confirm financing details. Wednesday, John updated us on the status of the car shipment. A week later another update with an estimate of how delivery that following Friday would go. Within two weeks our car arrived (keep in mind we bought it sight unseen ~ thus the timeframe). The car was in beautiful condition when it arrived. Similar to our first day at Poquet, we were in and out. Reception met us and handed us the keys for a test drive, financing then got the paperwork in front of us and then John walked us through some basics for the Mercedes C300. I think all in all we spent approx. 2.5-3 hours total between our two visits to Poquet to buy our car. There isn't another dealer out there that would make you feel special about your purchase the way Poquet did. They also have an awesome system in place so the customer feels everyone is working together to make the customer happy! We will buy our next car there and the next one too! Really made us feel special when John called a week after delivery to make sure we were still happy with our purchase and enjoying the new car!

No pressure, great selection, wonderful experience

by from Woodbury, MN |

I worked with Shaun Elling at Poquet and she is fantastic! Poquet was recommended to me, so I went there in the early stages of my car search with the intention of test driving a variety of cars to figure out what I really wanted. I had emailed Shaun ahead of time, so she had a list of cars and specs waiting for me when I arrived. They had a great selection of cars, many that fit the criteria I was looking for perfectly. It was a really cold winter day to be test driving - I loved that while we were out test driving one car, they would pull up the next one and have it warmed up and waiting for us! And, I love that you are able to test drive the cars on your own, with NO pressure. I ended up purchasing one of the cars that I test drove that day (Mitsubishi Outlander Sport). The entire process was very smooth - I got a great rate for financing, the paperwork was fast and easy, and I have been thrilled with my purchase. I definitely recommend Poquet and Shaun to anyone in the market for a car!

Great Help!

by from Buffalo, MN |

I would highly reccommend Poquet Auto to anyone looking for a car. My husband and I where very impressed with how easy it was to purchase a car and find something that fit for our situation. Thanks a ton Karl and Poquet Auto!

Love my car

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I finally had to break down and upgrade to a newer vehicle. Dan Kruse made everything effortless - he took care of getting all the paperwork processed and very quickly had me behind the wheel of a really nice vehicle. The whole process was handled within a couple hours. I'd readily go back to Poquet the next time I need another vehicle.

We felt like we had just purchased a new car

by from Plymouth, MN |

The decision to purchase a used car can be daunting and overwhelming. So many choices and the fear of ending up dissatisfied with a bad deal or hidden car issues. But going to Poquet was as painless as a trip to the grocery store. We had read reviews and researched cars. I initiated our inquiry through their website along with 3 vehicles that were listed in their inventory and our price range. Within a couple hours we had personalized dialogue with their Sales Associate, Bradley Dybing. There was never any pressure, just constant assurances and reminders of what this auto dealer stands for. Complete customer satisfaction! A car salesperson, in a successful company, is most likely running and multi-tasking for his clients. It was certainly the case here, but we never felt like we were less important, or were left waiting while we went through the selection and buying process. Like their promise and commitment for satisfaction on the mechanical function of their cars, there were many fine-tuned personnel that layered in at just the right time to support Brad. From the financing, service managers, office staff, etc. they all showed seamless enthusiasm towards their mission. I could go on an on with detail, but I'm pretty certain we've found a place for our car needs for years to come.

Great Place to Buy a Car!

by from Minneapolis |

I was thoroughly impressed with my experience at Poquet Auto. I walked into the showroom to look for 3 series BMW's and the selection in the building was very nice. All with low mileage and obviously driven by little old ladies from Passadena. No high pressure tactics, I was met by Chuck Wilson who got all the info I needed on the car I was interested in. When I decided to purchase the car he was extremely helpful and made the experience painless. I would highly recommend Poquet to friends and will more than likely look to them when it is time for a new vehicle.

Jeep Grand Cherokee -- Poquet

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I'm not what you call a fan of the car buying process; but after this purchase I'm a big fan of Poquet Auto and of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee they sold me. The sales rep there, Chuck Wilson, made me feel at ease right away. He helped educate me about the in's and out's of the GC Overland; and when I finally decided to buy, he made the rest of the process so easy. The financing was easy. The licensing was easy. Everything was easy. I had to bring it back for some small detail work -- the car was in and out in less than a 15 minutes. Everyone struck me as friendly and genuine. I am very pleased with Poquet and the Overland GC they sold me. Thank you.