Poquet Auto

Poquet Auto

800 N Lilac Dr., Golden Valley, MN 55422

Used 888-291-7903

The Easiest Way to Buy a Car. Since 1987.

Easiest car buying experience EVER

by from Golden Valley, Mn |

Shaun is just plain honest. She makes everything about buying a car so simple and fast. This is my second time buying a car from her/Poquet.

So Simple!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I worked with Shaun at Poquet to find a car for my son. She was very responsive, but never pushy. You can tell from the facilities and all the people that you encounter that Poquet is well-managed and is focused on quality. Once we found the right car - I told her what I wanted and she emailed me when it came in - the buying process was fast and easy. Every car I looked at was immaculate and I had full confidence in the one I bought. I can't recommend Poquet highly enough.

Had the best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Humboldt, Iowa |

Couldn't be happier with the car buying experience with Shaun Elling at Poquet Auto. We love the car.

Fun car buying experience

by from Arkansaw, Wisconsin |

We could not be happier with our Camry, the third car we have purchased from Poquet. John Doberstein put us in exactly the car we wanted and handled everything to get us on the road almost immediately. Buying a car can actually be fun at Poquet. Curt Stine and Judy Lively

Great Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My first time buying from Poquet after receiving a recommendation from a family member. Shaun Elling helped me find a specific model of vehicle down to the exact desired exterior and interior color and within the mileage and price range I wanted. Shaun was always responsive as my point of contact with Poquet and most importantly I'm thrilled with the vehicle I purchased.

Purchase of Infinity G-37x

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

We recently purchased a low mileage 2012 Infinity G-37x sedan from Poquet Auto. The service from Shaun Elling and others at Poquet was outstanding. They quickly agreed to replace the front window when I discovered a scratch and also fixed a dent that I did not initially see, but found upon closer inspection after getting the car home. I would highly recommend Poquet to anyone looking for a high quality newer used car with low mileage.

Awesome experience!!!

by from Minnetonka, MN |

This was our first time buying a car from Poquet Auto. They were recommended by a friend and I can see why, they were great!!!! I have always hated buying cars but our expierence with them was unbelievable. So quick and painless, I highly recommend them!!!!

Great Experience at Poquet!

by from Edina, MN. |

This was the forth time that we used this dealership for a gently used auto and we were more than satisfied! Karl had great knowledge of all of the cars that he was showing us and made the process wonderful. We probably won't go any further when buying any future cars. Liz and Mark

Great experience at Poquet!

by from Edina, MN. |

This is maybe the fourth time that we have used Poquet Auto to get a gently used car. This time just like all of the others was a great experience. Karl was most helpful and really knows a lot about all of the models that they are representing. Liz and Mark LaVigne

All dealers should be like Poquet

by from Plymouth, MN |

This is the only dealership I have been to that does not make shopping for and buying a car feel like a chore or an ordeal. They are incredibly efficient, and at the same time, transparent. This is the second car I bought there, and in both cases I felt that I was treated fairly and appreciated. I hope to return to buy more cars there.