Poquet Auto

Poquet Auto

800 N Lilac Dr., Golden Valley, MN 55422

Used 888-291-7903

The Easiest Way to Buy a Car. Since 1987.

Efficient, Courteous, and Friendly

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I can recommend Poquet's. The service was professional, courteous, and efficient from start to finish. I went on a Saturday, and watched the salespeople juggle many clients proficiently. I was happy with the price of my car, and found the entire experience to be smooth and worry-free. Since demand for certain cars may exceed supply if you have your eye on a particular model, I suggest that when you see what you want, make haste to buy it.

Another Great Buying Experience

by from Eden Prairie |

I recently purchased my 4th auto from Poquet. The people make the difference. They are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a newer used vehicle, stop by one of their locations. You will be treated very well.

2nd Poquet Purchase - won't go anywhere else again

by from Deephaven, MN |

We just bought our second car from Poquet and the second experience was even better than the first. We worked with John Doberstein and were continually impressed - never pushy, always transparent, very helpful. The experience was great and contained none of the typical dealer tactics to move things towards a purchase. Our first experience was so good we came back again and will not go back to buying a car any other way again.

Fourth vehicle, always great service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just bought a 2014 Ford Expedition. This is the fourth vehicle my family has bought from Shaun Elling at Poquet in Golden Valley. Fast and easy, from looking at them to buying them. Broad selection, they know about what they sell. Every part of all of our experiences has been a pleasure.

Fantastic Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This was an absolutely great car buying experience all be it a little unusual. I had selected and purchased a car from Poquet. The purchase went flawlessly. However, a few days later found out the car had some prior damage that was not on the carfax and Poquet did not know about it. I informed them and they immediately, without hesitation, stood behind their word about the quality of cars they sell. They took the car back and gave me a loaner car to drive until I found another car that I wanted. Everyone I was involved with was fantastic. The salesperson, finance person, manager and even the owner helped me consider a replacement car. They put no pressure on me to rush into a decision. They didn't try to convince me the other car was going to be "OK". Not a single time. They were concerned and very apologetic that the issue existed. When I first discovered the issue I was fearful I made a huge mistake, but what I found out is that this is a dealership with high credibility and standards. I am so impressed how they handled this very rare/unusual event. I will always go back to Poquet for my future car buying needs and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a high quality, low mileage pre-owned vehicle.

Poquet Auto offers awesome car buying experience

by from Mound, MN |

Worked with Shaun Elling who is awesome! My wife worked with Shaun to pick out a car and all I had to do was sign on the dotted line. Total confidence in buying a car from Shaun and Poquet Auto - know they will be there if we need anything.

Poquet - Awesome Service!

by from Mound, MN |

Shaun is an amazing professional, dedicated and knowledgeable sales rep for Poquet Auto! Give her an idea of what you are looking for and she will find it and steer you in the right direction! Drove the car on Saturday, filled out the on-line finance application on Sunday, signed papers on Monday and picked up the car - in 15 minutes I was on my way for a colonoscopy. This car-buying experience made a "not-so-great day" turn in to an awesome day! Couldn't stop smiling! What an awesome buying experience! THANK YOU, SHAUN!! (and Sarah!) :)

Love Poquet!

by from Bloomington, MN |

I have bought 3 vehicles from Poquet through sales rep John Doberstein and have had nothing but great experiences. We also sent my daughter there for her car and my husband is always looking for a replacement for his vehicle. I love that there is ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE to purchase, no sales people chasing you down and the purchasing process is always a breeze. After my first purchase I wouldn't go anywhere else, the "dreading going to look for a car" has disappeared! John will also help find the car you are looking for if they don't have one in stock. Go there and just try it, you won't ever turn back!

Shaun at Poquet is the BEST!!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I bought my first car from Poquet. Shaun was so great through the process of test driving, showing vehicles, and then when I finally bought the car. She was knowledgeable and so easy to work with. I didn't feel any pressure to buy that day, but since I got such great service from Shaun and everyone else at Poquet I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy my first car from such a great dealer!

Poquet Auto Quality Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

John Doberstein was the sales person that i worked with and he made the process every easy. their cars are priced right so i did not have to think if i am getting the best deal. I knew i was. John walked us through the process and it was every easy. The team there is very friendly and i recommend anyone look for quality cars, quality service and personable individual to visit poquet auto you will not be disappointed.