Luther Westside VW

2370 South Highway 100, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

New 877-244-1658
Used 888-464-5426
Service 888-242-0961

Hablamos Espanol! Ask for Kader.

No Cheese, no hassle

by from Minneapolis, MN |

It's been 9 years since my husband and I bought a car and, honestly, it's one of our least favorite things to do...this time things were different! Our experience with Brad Davidson and the rest of the Luther Westside VW team was so positive. I cannot say enough about how good we feel about our new car. There was no icky, cheap suit feeling, no pressure to buy and no cheesy add-ons...just a great sense of pride in VW and in helping us find the right one for us.

Don't trust this dealership

by from Mpls MN |

We were looking for a used car for my son and trading in a different car. During appraisal of our trade in, the dealer said there was some hail damage on the hood and trunk requiring $500 repairs. It was dusk so I was unable to corroborate these findings. i was not aware of any hail damage. The next day, I examined the car. It had just been washed and in bright sunlight. There was NO hail damage whatsoever. We ended up trading in the car to a different dealership. They also found NO hail damage. West Side VW lied to me over this purported hail damage and was clearly an attempt to devalue my trade by $500. Do not trust this dealership re. hail damage

Great service, knowedeable Service Adviser in Rick

by from C, Mn |

In for 30 day check-up. Good experience, hope it continues. Very professional and knowledgeable service adviser. Free wash job was a dud, however. Glad I won't have to go to a local GM dealer for service anymore.

Easy, Low Stress Process

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Christina was great to work with and this was such a low-key, easy process. Would recommend her and this dealership for sure!

2009 Jetta TDI Purchase

by from Lakeville, MN |

Last Saturday I came into the dealership and was welcomed by Bobby Scala, right away I could tell Bobby was a very experienced salesman. I asked him about a car I had seen in the dealership and he was able to help me find the car I had seen and pulled it from a lot in the back of the dealership. Bobby was glad to let me take it for a test drive and the vehicle felt mechanically sound and tight, when I came back to the dealership I told Bobby I'd like to trade in my old SUV. Bobby asked me what I wanted for my trade in and we settled on a fair price, along with the competitive price on the Jetta, I believe I was treated very fairly! I would recommend buying from Luther Westside VW to anyone! Thank you Bobby!

Highly recommended

by from Oakdale MN |

This is my second purchase of a preowned car at Westside VW. Both were Audi's and I would recommend this dealership to famity and friends.. They are unlike the sterotypical dealer and there is no high pressure selling on their behalf. They answer your questions and you decide what you want to buy, just the way it should be.Its hard to find something to critique maybe the fact their campus is a little hard to reach as they are in a very busy part of the city. They have a huge inventory and if they don't have it, they can probably get it for you. Nice people and well organized.

1989 Cabriolet!

by from Caulmet Michigan |

Found the car I have been searching for for years - Suprise gift for my spouse.... excellent condition. Very respectful relationship with Bobby Scala. Came through as his said he would.

Excellent Buting Experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I just purchased a new car from Westside and worked with Carole Jean who was simply amazing. She was patient and knowledgeable and gave me the time and space I needed to make my decision. I was impressed with all the staff I had contact with and would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

2011 CC Purchase

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Mikhail Lemishenko, in used cars, was great to work with and extremely helpful. I would recommend him to family and friends in a heartbeat.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

by from Bloomington MN. |

What a great experience working with Bobby Scala at Westside VW. He treated me with respect, did everything he said he would do and even went to bat for me on a small repair the car needed as part of the deal. I keep thinking where's the ketch, when is the shoe going to drop. But there were no junk fees or phony add on's to boost to the deal for the Dealer. It was a straight forward pleasurable experience. I would not hesitate to buy another car at this dealership and would absolutely work with Bobby again.

I will never buy a used car from anyone else

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I just bought my 3rd used car from this dealership, and I will never shop anywhere else. If they don't have what I am looking for I will wait until they do. This time my dealer was Brian Sommers, who was fantastic. Very personable, he didn't try to up-sell me, went straight to the keys for the car I wanted to drive and we were off. This shop doesn't haggle, the price is the price and your trade in value is what they will give you. The business of the shop in the economy we have is a testament to how wonderful they are, and the great quality of what they sell.