Luther Westside VW

2370 South Highway 100, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

New 877-244-1658
Used 888-464-5426
Service 888-242-0961

Hablamos Espanol! Ask for Kader.

No Cheese, no hassle

by from Minneapolis, MN |

It's been 9 years since my husband and I bought a car and, honestly, it's one of our least favorite things to do...this time things were different! Our experience with Brad Davidson and the rest of the Luther Westside VW team was so positive. I cannot say enough about how good we feel about our new car. There was no icky, cheap suit feeling, no pressure to buy and no cheesy add-ons...just a great sense of pride in VW and in helping us find the right one for us.

Excellent Buting Experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I just purchased a new car from Westside and worked with Carole Jean who was simply amazing. She was patient and knowledgeable and gave me the time and space I needed to make my decision. I was impressed with all the staff I had contact with and would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

2011 CC Purchase

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Mikhail Lemishenko, in used cars, was great to work with and extremely helpful. I would recommend him to family and friends in a heartbeat.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

by from Bloomington MN. |

What a great experience working with Bobby Scala at Westside VW. He treated me with respect, did everything he said he would do and even went to bat for me on a small repair the car needed as part of the deal. I keep thinking where's the ketch, when is the shoe going to drop. But there were no junk fees or phony add on's to boost to the deal for the Dealer. It was a straight forward pleasurable experience. I would not hesitate to buy another car at this dealership and would absolutely work with Bobby again.

I will never buy a used car from anyone else

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I just bought my 3rd used car from this dealership, and I will never shop anywhere else. If they don't have what I am looking for I will wait until they do. This time my dealer was Brian Sommers, who was fantastic. Very personable, he didn't try to up-sell me, went straight to the keys for the car I wanted to drive and we were off. This shop doesn't haggle, the price is the price and your trade in value is what they will give you. The business of the shop in the economy we have is a testament to how wonderful they are, and the great quality of what they sell.

Amazing sales person!

by from Chariton, Iowa |

Helton was an amazing helper! I had an accident and called him. Immediately, he started looking for a car for me. Helton did such an amazing job searching for a car that was going to fit with my expectations and he found exactly the one for me and my family. I bought a Tiguan and I LOVE it!!!! Helton is an excellent person, has a great knowledge of cars and what is available. It was a pleasure to buy a car from him! He does an excellent job!

Service excellent, very clean environment.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My experience at the Luther Westside Volkswagen was one of the best in years. The atmosphere is friendly, very clean and above all the service center handled my oil change with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend all owners as well as prospective buyers to use the Luther experience to their fullest advantage.

2/2 @ Westside VW

by from Bloomington, MN |

I'm glad the customer service backs up the excellent selection that Westside VW offers. Doug K. Has been great to work with as both my girlfriend and I have purchased a VW from him in the past couple years. We are planning on keeping our vehicles (Tiguan & GTI) for a while now, but we hope Doug is around the next time we look for a new Volkswagen!

Wonderful Salesman

by from Ham Lake, MN |

Bought a used Suburban a couple of months ago from Westside VW and was very happy with the entire experience. Vince McDonald, my salesman, did a wonderful job of showing, test driving and selling a truck I had seen online. He was very helpful and provide all the documents I requested(carfax, service logs, inspection report). He worked with me on the price without being pushy. A nice positive attitude. After I got home, I discovered there was no instruction manual which is really necessary. Vince sent me one in a few days!

2014 VW Tiguan

by from Big Lake, MN |

We had such a pleasant experience with David Hartman at Westside VW. He really made our first-time leasing experience enjoyable and stress free. We are extremely happy with our first VW purchase and will, no doubt, be back for another when our lease is up.

Deanna provided great service in a timely manner.

by from Edina MN |

This was our first experience with service at Westside. The appointment time was kept and the work was completed before the promised time. Deanna the service consultant was friendly and knowledgeable.