Luther Westside VW

2370 South Highway 100, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

New 877-244-1658
Used 888-464-5426
Service 888-242-0961

Hablamos Espanol! Ask for Kader.

No Cheese, no hassle

by from Minneapolis, MN |

It's been 9 years since my husband and I bought a car and, honestly, it's one of our least favorite things to do...this time things were different! Our experience with Brad Davidson and the rest of the Luther Westside VW team was so positive. I cannot say enough about how good we feel about our new car. There was no icky, cheap suit feeling, no pressure to buy and no cheesy add-ons...just a great sense of pride in VW and in helping us find the right one for us.

A Good and Honest experience

by from Burnsville.mn |

I traded in my passat for a newer model and the whole experience was very good. I got a fair traide in value and the price in the 2012 model was fair. Everyone at the dealership was excellent.

First Experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I worked with Maura Broucek at Westside VW, and I had a wonderful experience. I have be in the market for a new vehicle, actively looking for about a year now. Maura knew I had explored several options at VW in the past, and when I came in for a consultation she expanded on my interests, recommended a Passat Sport that had just came in, and was able to match me with the perfect vehicle at a comfortable price. I am a very analytical person, and am in the field of Sales as a profession, so working with dealers can be challenging. Maura was a true outlier to the typical experience, and I couldn't have been happier with how she managed the process from initial meeting to final paperwork.

Great experience!

by from St Paul, MN |

Just bought my new 2015 VW Golf SportWagen from Luther Westside yesterday. I love it! My sales rep, Michele, was very helpful and knowledgeable. The whole team at Westside worked to make my experience a great one!

Only an oil change

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I dropped my vehicle at the scheduled time (10:30) and only needed an oil change. I was a "waiter" and was told about an hour and that someone would contact me. No one did so at 11:40, I asked and was told the paperwork was being finalized (completed at 11:54). Again no one contacted me and it was over 1.5 hours so I asked again. The paperwork was found ready to go on one of the desks. An hour and 50 minutes later I left. I've only been there one other time and left the vehicle so it was fine. But to sit around for almost two hours is uncalled for. I understand this is not an express service but an hour 50 minutes seems awful long to wait for something so simple.

Fantastic dealership

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just bought a used 2014 Jetta from West Side Volkswagen. Everyone there was very helpful.. Our salesman Bobby really took the time to find us a great car. We got an incredible deal, and the car has been great so far. Would highly recommend this dealer.

First Dealership Experience

by from St. Michael, MN |

I am a 20 year old college student who has never purchased a vehicle from a dealership before. Needless to say, my experience at Luther Volkswagen has been so far. I purchased a VW CC last Wednesday, so I am writing this review early on in the car owning experience, but I can say that the process of finding and purchasing the vehicle was flawless. Maura, my sales rep., was considerate and friendly, answering all of my questions and concerns. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased, with the car having low mileage in mint condition. I was satisfied with the price of the vehicle as well. I will definitely look to Luther Auto in the future when shopping for cars!

Great service, Awesome staff, Clean facilities

by from Fridley, MN |

I had previously bought my Tiguan at Eich in St. Cloud, but now I live closer to Westside. I took my Tiguan in for an oil change and 10,000 mile service. I had the best experience! James was awesome and very welcoming. All staff in the building are happy and make every request possible. Super friendly and I had a great experience! I would definitely recommend anyone to Westside.

Michelle Fraley

by from edina |

Very attentive care and help. Our technician was very clear with the issue my car was having.

Top notch

by from Madison, WI |

I financed a 2012 VW Tiguan S 6 speed manual from Luther this weekend. The 6 speed manual is a very rare car and they had the only one I could find with 300 miles of Madison, WI and I got a GREAT deal on it. The buying process was very easy and my salesman Helton was extremely helpful, courteous, and answered all my emails and inquiries in a very timely manner. I was pre approved before I drove up from Madison and the process couldn't have gone smoother. I showed up needing nothing more than the down payment that we agreed upon. I showed up, test drove the truck, loved it, filled out some paper work and I was on my way in about an hour total of being at the dealership with everything I needed. I experienced top notch customer service, selection, and value at the Luther West location.

Purchase of Car at Luther Westside VW

by from Superior, Wisconsin |

The best experience I have had with purchasing a car in my 51 years of buying. Purchase price for my car right on to what they quoted. From time I arrived there to purchase a car until purchase was complete and car financed a little over a hour. Told them had to get back on the road to avoid rush hour traffic and time it took them to finalize ever thing was beyond my expectations. My salesman Helton Cerqueira was with out a doubt the most friendly, helpful salesman that I have dealt with. Finance work done in record time. Can not say enough about my purchase at Luther Westside VW. +++++++