Luther Westside VW

2370 South Highway 100, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

New 877-244-1658 New877-244-1658
Used 888-464-5426 Used888-464-5426
Service 888-242-0961 Service 888-242-0961

Hablamos Espanol! Ask for Kader.

No Cheese, no hassle

by from Minneapolis, MN |

It's been 9 years since my husband and I bought a car and, honestly, it's one of our least favorite things to do...this time things were different! Our experience with Brad Davidson and the rest of the Luther Westside VW team was so positive. I cannot say enough about how good we feel about our new car. There was no icky, cheap suit feeling, no pressure to buy and no cheesy add-ons...just a great sense of pride in VW and in helping us find the right one for us.

Great service

by from Twin Cities, MN |

I bought my car in CA, so this is not my usual dealership, but after moving to MN and springing a coolant leak I needed to get my car serviced. The service here is great and I'll certainly visit them again the next time I need something. They fixed the leak. They also replaced a recalled part, that I didn't even know about, for free! I was also able to work from the dealership's work station cubicles, so I didn't even have to take time off work. Yay.

Great Experience!!!

by from Bayport MN |

My husband and I were out looking for a convertible and stopped at Luther Westside VW on a Friday night, little did we know it was closing time but that did not make a difference to Helton Cerqueira. He along with several other people waited until Helton showed us the car I was looking for and took me on a test drive and informed me of all the details of the vehicle and never once thought about leaving until I was ready. We decided to purchase the vehicle and went back the next day and Helton got us to Craig Erickson to get our financing completed. Then Helton went over all the details of the car and showed me how everything works. This place was like walking into a family, very comfortable and everyone was very nice, even got a restaurant referral from Vince. :) Thanks for making our experience a great one. We will definitely be back when we are in need of another vehicle. Thank you

Great Service

by from Seattle, Wa |

This was my first time buying a car and it was so easy with the rep I had. She was very kind and courteous and made my decision very simple and easy.

Westside VW did an awesome job!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Helton Cerqueira helped me purchase a beautiful but used 2010 Audi A4 online. He answered all my pre-sale questions and made sure the buying process was smooth and quick. I NEVER felt like Helton was anything but honest with me! The car is everything he told me it was and more. I would not hesitate to buy from Helton and Westside VW again even though I live 8 hours away. Thanks Helton!

buying on line

by from New Albany, Indiana |

Never bought much on-line before.... much less an automobile....but I did without touching, driving, or sitting in the driver's seat. Took Vince McDonald's word "that the car is like new". I live 700 miles from Minneapolis, but spotted this car after a few months searching everywhere for a 2015 Golf SE. I made an inquiry and within 5 minutes Mr. McDonald was on the phone and was standing next to my future VW. He was so reassuring that I felt at ease and comfortable that I was doing the 'right thing'. I did buy the car after a couple of Fed Exes, had it delivered, and drove it off the truck one evening a week later....Vince McDonald has what you need when looking for an honest, forthright VW salesman....Thank you, sir.....

buying on line

by from New Albany, Indiana |

Very courteous, and profesional.

by from Robbinsdale Minn. |

My wife had an electrical glitch, that showed up as the engine light coming on the dash. They ran tests, but nothing showed up, the engine light went out mysteriously. However there was a dent on her new Golf, that someone hit and ran, that Luther Volkswagen repaired. Great service!

Unbelievable service dept

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Had an electrical problem that was really hard to diagnose. Another repair shop, a really good shop, had failed. Westside kept my car for a few days and kept trying and trying, until they finally found the problem. Excellent service, and a really good experience! Highly recommend it.

Service was fantastic

by from New Hope, MN |

Took my Jetta in for its 50k mile service. They were very friendly and respectful, noting everything needing done, and putting my mind at ease for things I thought would be needed but weren't actually. Service was also very quick, was quoted about 4 hours to completion, and it was done in under 2.