Luther Bloomington Subaru

Used 888-839-0267
Service 888-766-8821

no pressure experience

by from mpls, mn |

worked with bronwyn, who was fabulous. very straightforward, easy car buying experience. fair pricing. great communication via texting. very happy with my purchase! fair trade in estimate of my old car prior to purchasing my new car.

Buying a new Subaru Impreza

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We spent around two months searching online visiting other dealerships looking for a new Subaru Impreza for our family. I began pricing between between this dealership and St. Cloud's. We worked with Peter Kirby from their online team and he was able to help us get the best pricing we could get, a fair trade in price, and efficient service. During the entire process, any time we had a question (mainly through email) he responded within a day of the initial query. He answered questions above and beyond the car we were specifically shopping for, and if he could not answer a specific question, pointed us in the direction of a resource we could use. Outside of our specific sales person, we had helpful, and encouraging emails from other support staff at Subaru as well. While attentive they were able to keep their interactions helpful rather than pushy. I would greatly recommend working with this dealership!

Awesome Service and Very Friendly

by from Edina, MN |

Came in to buy a new Subaru. Very tight time frame to buy since we were moving and needed the car for the move. We had done our research and knew which Subaru we wanted to buy (Outback) and had contacted the dealer via email. After a few email exchanges we came in. Had to wait for about 10 minutes before someone came over to help (annoying). Ironically, the salesperson who helped us, Amy, was the same person my husband had been talking with via email. We pulled up our information, worked with her on what was available, took a car for a test drive, and negotiated the price. They were very willing to work with us on the price and gave us good prices on our trade in vehicles. We agreed on a price and 2 hours later drove home with a new car. Three days later Amy followed up to check on how we liked the car. Very happy and would highly recommend Luther. We also leased a Scion from another Luther dealer and we liked that they were no nonsense and worked with us on what we wanted to spend and our timeframes for buying a car.

Great experience

by from New Brighton MN |

My wife and I had great experience buying a new Subaru Crosstrek XV hybrid. This is our first time to buy a Subaru and our salesperson, Dylan Duffy was excellent so we end up buying this new car.

Great Communication

by from Bloomington, MN |

I came in looking for a new Subaru Forester to replace my old one. The salespeople at Luther made the buying process a breeze. They went out of their way to help me with all my questions regarding lease vs finance and made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. Mike R. was very fast at responding to my emails and helping me out.

great customer service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My salesperson, Jeff Koelmel, basically held my hand through this process, which involved purchasing a car ahead of my arrival in Minnesota. He responded to my specific requests and did not push something that I didn't want. I appreciated this greatly. The car was delayed and he helped me to get a loaner, as I was desperate for transportation in my first few days here. He also picked me up to take me to the dealership himself, and spent a long time explaining the Bluetooth functionality and helping me to set it up - same with the Homelink service. Also, their waiting room was so nice that I didn't want to leave! Starbucks coffee, snacks and drinks, newspapers and magazines galore. And last but not least, their transportation specialist Natasha was amazing! When we discovered that my license had expired while I was away, she actually drove me to a renewal location and then picked me up when I was done. I haven't needed any repairs yet, so no opinion on that, but I was highly pleased with the sales process at this dealership.

Yet Another Great Sales Experience

by from Prior Lake, MN |

I have purchased two MDX's over the last several years. The last one I still have (2012). My bride just purchased a 2015 RDX. All three purchases were from the same sales person, Anatoliy Kamenov. Another great experience. She had tears in her eyes and gave him a big hug.

Eyes closed used car inspection

by from St. Paul |

Lets see - Took them two hours to get to us to begin checking us out with the car purchase (should have walked away then). The inspected used vehicle had to be taken back immediately after purchase for brake work. They balked at paying for it because they couldn't get us an appointment for 18 days (past the 5 day return/repair) but I had it all in writing, so they finally did. Another major part failed within two months and the different repair shop I took it to said the failure would have been clearly viable at the time of sale.

Kentucky Strong

by from Edina, MN |

As an older single woman, I always dreaded buying a used car. I always tell them my range and they always bump it up by showing me cars not in my range. I received wonderful customer service from Dana. I knew what I wanted and knew how much I had to spend. I had not looked at others except on line and when others called me back, they did not listen to what my needs were. Their was only one used KIA Soul in their lot. Everything matched my requirements and I got more than I knew that I was getting. Dana ordered me a manual and helped set my unbelievable ability to use my phone without holding it! Wow, my children have this, but I didn't expect that I would get this in an older car. i noticed the car vibrated upon reaching 60 miles per hour. I called and the tires were aligned. What more could one ask for? Please convey my thanks to Dana. Sincerely, Betsy Leathers Peak

Bloomington Acura Great Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Working with Peter Kirby and Kris LaMere was an excellenct customer service experience. They were helpful and knowledgeable and made sure I was informed of my options without being pushy or applying pressure. They were transparent, patient and flexible and ultimately made sure I got what I wanted on terms that worked for me. The only criticism I have would be that compared to other dealerships, the showroom and facilities feel a bit dated and a little tired. Not a issue for me personally, but no WOW factor.