Herb Connolly Hyundai

520 MA-9, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-359-3765
Used 888-636-6558
Service 888-273-6056

Great Employees, great service.

by from Framingham, MA |

From when I first bought my Genesis Coupe to when I return every three months for routine maintenance, I always have good experiences at Herb Connolly Hyundai. The sales process was easy for me as a first time new car buyer, and the service department has always taken care of all of my car maintenance quickly and economically. After other dealerships (Honda, Chevy) wouldn't take me seriously, I eventually visited Herb Connolly Hyundai. My salesman Wens Prophete took me for a test drive and explained everything about the car to me. It was such a positive experience (and such a pretty car) that I came back with money 2 days later and bought the car. I now service my Gen Coupe at Herb Connolly Hyundai. My service advisor Ashley is always very friendly and informative. She'll always explain what they did to the car and why, and what needs to be done in the future. And, at my most recent visit, service manager Brian Zompetti was able to price match a set of tires I wanted, which made buying such an expensive item not so bad.

Herb Connolly - All about the Customer!

by from Marlborough, Mass |

I have purchased my share of vehicles from dealers within Massachusetts and Herb Connolly's is by FAR the most impressive all around experience I have ever dealt with. The sales team was very informative with no pressure, willing to listen and work with me answering all my questions. The finance team was also very professional and straight forward throughout the entire paperwork process. Not to mention when I brought my 2014 Hyundai Sonata in for it's very first service appointment, let me tell you this was just flawless! There was no waiting, I pulled my vehicle up to the service bay door and was greeted by the service technician and he proceeded to pull up my appointment record and log me in. I was then led to the customer waiting room which had comfortable chairs and complimentary coffee available. Within a very short amount of time, the service technician personally came to me and indicated that my vehicle service was complete. I was then shown the statement of work done on my vehicle and was fully informed of what had been done. This was the first time I have ever experienced such a flawless process when it comes to dealerships. HAT'S OFF to Herb Connolly for putting the customer first! I have and will recommend Herb Connolly to all friends and family that are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again Herb Connolly for making me a believer!!!

A SAD CUSTOMER MADE VERY HAPPY BY Adam

by from Metro west area |

Hello everyone, I recently wrote a review about Adam and no one getting back to me. It never made it to Adams desk. Adam did contact me, he solved the coupon issue EXCELLENT! if you are deciding to buy a car or have it serviced go there! Adam makes a horrible, scary situation solved. I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVICE MY CAR THERE.!

No one will return my email or call.

by from metro west area |

I recently wrote a review about ONE OF THE OWNERS ACCUSING ME OF MAKING COPIES, AND EMAILED HIM SEVERAL TIMES ! I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ADAM WOULD HAVE RESPONDED. I AM THINKING, GEE, MAYBE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCUSED ME., OF MAKING COPIES OF COUPONS, SINCE HE AND DOUG SENT THEM TO ME ! I GUESS THEY DONT WANT TO SAY SORRY, OR CARE . IT WAS THE HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPT. I WENT TO AND WAS TRYING TO USE MY COUPONS. I purchased my car . No customer love for me..

To clear information

by from Ashland ma |

I just wanted to clear up a review I wrote... The review says the owner, one of the owners it should have said about the coupon issue. I was told the person in question was the owner, by someone at Dealer ship. THERE is more than one., I WAS TOLD. They really do fix your car great .!

Bad customer service

by from Ashland ma. |

I went in on September 20 ,2014 for an oil change, they told me I also needed brakes, ball joints. I had FOUR COUPONS $50.00 EACH, that Doug and Adam emailed me for writing a nice Review on cars.com Horrible mistake on my part ! The new service people told me flat out, we can not use all four coupons, because you can not combine them. No where did it say that on them ! Then I was accused of copying them to get to four ! I was shocked ! ! I asked THE OWNER to look at each one, it had a different heading , which means they were sent to me separately ! The owner asked me why one was a Chevrolet coupon, I explained Adam sent it by mistake, I emailed him and Was told it would be honored. I BEGAN TO CRY, WHY WOULD HE ACCUSE ME OF LYING ? The owner STATED HE COULD ONLY GIVE $100.00 OFF PROBABLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE ME CRYING... I GUESS HE NEEDED THE EXTRA $100.00 COUPONS., MORE THAN ME. I AM NOT A LIAR ! NOR DID I COPY THE COUPONS TO GET FOUR ! I WAS EMBARRASED, FELT BELITTLED. I ASKED HIM TO CHECK HIS EMAILS AND ADAMS TO PROVE I AM NOT LYING ! I received first 2 for writing a great review. The next 2 came from Adam for telling THE truth about already being on cars. com. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE I PURCHASED MY CAR THERE.

Herb Connolly goes all out for the customer!

by from Waltham, MA |

Herb Connolly service team was initially recommended to me by Enterprise Car Sales back in 2007 when my husband and I bought our first 2006 Sonata and we have continued utilizing them for our 2011 Sonata. After a recent rough time in diagnosing an alternator problem which included issues with the parts provided by an outside source, the symptoms we had experienced returned. Brian Z and his team not only took our concerns seriously they agreed to take on the challenge as quickly as possible and provided a loaner car which minimized not only our cost but also our stress level. They kept at it until they figured out the problem. Brian, Ashley, and Marco are true professionals. They know what great customer service is all about. When our car needs warranty or recall work we know they will do the best possible job.... all recommendations they have for any additional work are brought to our attention and ONLY done if we approve the work. We never feel pressured and appreciate the free car wash and vacuum as well as the pleasant waiting area amenities.

best car buying experience ever

by from Quincy, MA |

Steve was great! We felt very comfortable with him during our test drive and enjoyed the car. He was very knowledgeable about the car. When we did decide to make the purchase he made it a smooth process for us. He took us through the start up manual for the car which was very valuable to get the initial information that you need to operate the car. He then sat with us in the car and took us through the components. He helped us set up our phone to work with the Bluetooth technology. He was really great to work with.

best car buying experience ever

by from Quincy, MA |

best place for an oil change

by from Framingham, MA |

This is my second time getting my oil change with Herb Connolly Hyundai and it has been pleasure. Your service dept is great. No problem at all and I love that you washed my car and vacuumed. It saved me a weekend of cleaning. Thank you!!

quick process and no pressure

by from Brighton, MA |

We have purchased a new Sonata and used Elantra from this dealership previously - so we had a history. The Elantra needed to be replaced. We spent quite a long time with our salesperson- Peter- who gave us a lot of information and did test drives with us. We left without making a decision right then. We received one follow up call - which is all we wanted, more than that would have irritated us. We decided to purchase the Hyundai and went back to Peter. He was able to work with us over the phone to come to a final price. We were able to come in and within two hours pick up our new car. This process is usually very painful for us but this salesperson and dealership are not high pressure and worked with us in a very pleasant way.