Herb Connolly Hyundai

520 MA-9, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-359-3765
Used 888-636-6558
Service 888-273-6056

Great Employees, great service.

by from Framingham, MA |

From when I first bought my Genesis Coupe to when I return every three months for routine maintenance, I always have good experiences at Herb Connolly Hyundai. The sales process was easy for me as a first time new car buyer, and the service department has always taken care of all of my car maintenance quickly and economically. After other dealerships (Honda, Chevy) wouldn't take me seriously, I eventually visited Herb Connolly Hyundai. My salesman Wens Prophete took me for a test drive and explained everything about the car to me. It was such a positive experience (and such a pretty car) that I came back with money 2 days later and bought the car. I now service my Gen Coupe at Herb Connolly Hyundai. My service advisor Ashley is always very friendly and informative. She'll always explain what they did to the car and why, and what needs to be done in the future. And, at my most recent visit, service manager Brian Zompetti was able to price match a set of tires I wanted, which made buying such an expensive item not so bad.

Herb Connolly goes all out for the customer!

by from Waltham, MA |

Herb Connolly service team was initially recommended to me by Enterprise Car Sales back in 2007 when my husband and I bought our first 2006 Sonata and we have continued utilizing them for our 2011 Sonata. After a recent rough time in diagnosing an alternator problem which included issues with the parts provided by an outside source, the symptoms we had experienced returned. Brian Z and his team not only took our concerns seriously they agreed to take on the challenge as quickly as possible and provided a loaner car which minimized not only our cost but also our stress level. They kept at it until they figured out the problem. Brian, Ashley, and Marco are true professionals. They know what great customer service is all about. When our car needs warranty or recall work we know they will do the best possible job.... all recommendations they have for any additional work are brought to our attention and ONLY done if we approve the work. We never feel pressured and appreciate the free car wash and vacuum as well as the pleasant waiting area amenities.

best car buying experience ever

by from Quincy, MA |

Steve was great! We felt very comfortable with him during our test drive and enjoyed the car. He was very knowledgeable about the car. When we did decide to make the purchase he made it a smooth process for us. He took us through the start up manual for the car which was very valuable to get the initial information that you need to operate the car. He then sat with us in the car and took us through the components. He helped us set up our phone to work with the Bluetooth technology. He was really great to work with.

best car buying experience ever

by from Quincy, MA |

best place for an oil change

by from Framingham, MA |

This is my second time getting my oil change with Herb Connolly Hyundai and it has been pleasure. Your service dept is great. No problem at all and I love that you washed my car and vacuumed. It saved me a weekend of cleaning. Thank you!!

quick process and no pressure

by from Brighton, MA |

We have purchased a new Sonata and used Elantra from this dealership previously - so we had a history. The Elantra needed to be replaced. We spent quite a long time with our salesperson- Peter- who gave us a lot of information and did test drives with us. We left without making a decision right then. We received one follow up call - which is all we wanted, more than that would have irritated us. We decided to purchase the Hyundai and went back to Peter. He was able to work with us over the phone to come to a final price. We were able to come in and within two hours pick up our new car. This process is usually very painful for us but this salesperson and dealership are not high pressure and worked with us in a very pleasant way.

Over the top pleased

by from Wellesley, MA |

Bravo to Wens Prophete and the entire team behind him that put me in the VERY car I wanted. I went in Saturday (April 26) on a mission for one car and one color. It was sitting on the show room floor! I met Wens and told him I wanted that car, I didn't need to see any other. I drove it off the show room floor a few hours later!! Wens , Moe and the rest of the finance team worked with me to get me in the Genesis Coupe and keeping my payments are a reasonable price. This is my 2nd Hyundai , my first was a brand new 2006 Sonata, that what is still in mint cond condition when I traded it (FOR A GREAT PRICE). I love that I am in a nice little sport car, it has a lot of lick and absolutely the best color, all the bells and whistles !! Wens spent a great deal of time showing me all of today's new technology in the car, I was not rushed at all. You simply cannot beat the warranty and service !!!! Thank you Wens and all the team at Herb Connolly Auto Group Hyundai !!

no pressure at all

by from Ashland, MA |

I want to thank Doug Connolly and the staff there. I had a fantastic experience and will share with all my friends how wonderful I was treated. Going there was like the days I would go car shopping with my parents. People treated you like you were family. That was the same feeling I received and one of the biggest deciding factors of wanting to buy my next car there. I had a specific price range I needed to be in and fell in love with a new Veloster. The staff worked diligently with me to keep me in the price range I could afford. Thank you for bringing back that type of salesmanship and steering clear of the "push you into a sale" technique that I experienced at a few other car dealers in the Framingham area.

outstanding service experience at Herb Connolly

by from Natick, MA |

I will start with the shuttle service. I appreciated the professional yet friendly driver, and he started early so I wouldn't have to wait! Ashley at front desk helped me on the phone to make some critical first decisions regarding the care for my car; was patient with my questions, super pleasant, and very helpful with recommendations. When I showed up too early at the service desk, the young man who greeted me and checked me in was beyond kind! Can't tell you how his warm and professional greetings that morning turned my day around! To all of these ..... many thanks and blessings!

WIlmar is great!

by from Wayland, MA |

Once again I was lucky enough to have Wilmar as my service consultant. He was as always friendly, efficient and professional. It's people like him that make me keep coming back to Herb Connolly Hyundai for my service which in turn will make me more inclined to purchase my next vehicle there also.

Herb Connolly Hyundai responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your continued business!

Customer service

by from Metro west in ma. |

I purchased my car form herb Connolly Hyundai about three years ago, certified pre owned. From the time I walked in to time I left, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! Yes the owners are there. The service department is EXCELLENT also ! Everyone from all the people at the check in desks, to the Service mgr. Always very helpful. I always have same day service in emergency situations, All though not a lot at all with a Hyundai . I will ALWAYS CONTINUE TO BRING MY CAR HERE FOR SERVICE. C.B A very satisfied customer. ONE more thing, They treat you with respect, some places do not because you Are a female. Ladies, not to worry at Herb Connolly, they will NOT take advantage of you.

Herb Connolly Hyundai responded to this review

April 16, 2014

As a smaller family business, customer service is very important to us. It may be old fashioned but it is the right thing to do, as we have since 1918. Thank you for your business!