Herb Connolly Hyundai

520 MA-9, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-359-3765
Used 888-636-6558
Service 888-273-6056

Great Employees, great service.

by from Framingham, MA |

From when I first bought my Genesis Coupe to when I return every three months for routine maintenance, I always have good experiences at Herb Connolly Hyundai. The sales process was easy for me as a first time new car buyer, and the service department has always taken care of all of my car maintenance quickly and economically. After other dealerships (Honda, Chevy) wouldn't take me seriously, I eventually visited Herb Connolly Hyundai. My salesman Wens Prophete took me for a test drive and explained everything about the car to me. It was such a positive experience (and such a pretty car) that I came back with money 2 days later and bought the car. I now service my Gen Coupe at Herb Connolly Hyundai. My service advisor Ashley is always very friendly and informative. She'll always explain what they did to the car and why, and what needs to be done in the future. And, at my most recent visit, service manager Brian Zompetti was able to price match a set of tires I wanted, which made buying such an expensive item not so bad.

Bad Customer Service 0n 05/25/2015

by from Ashland |

I went shopping for a BMW 2006 330i at the Herb Connolly Hyundai, 05/25/2015. The salesman Roy, did well by giving me information that I requested. I explained to Roy that I am not desperate about buying a car. I can wait or shop around for better deals.I was already pre-approved by Capital-One, and I insisted on staying with the pre-approval. The loan guy Mo, told me all the crap that a typical loan office will say and I repeated that I can wait if Herb Connolly Hyundai cannot sell me the BMW. I later realized that he did sent my information to over 6 different auto loan companies without getting my approval to do so. This process adversely affect my credit score which I was working on. Mo later came to me that the loan companies did not approve my loan because of the type of car that I wanted, he suggested a 2006 Lexus, which was too small and it was not what I wanted to buy. I have been getting series of mails from many of these loan financing companies now about not accepting my loan offer. I really do not appreciate the pressure imposed on me, and the thought that I may not afford to buy this type of vehicle. This is just not right! I would expect a better customer service from a well established dealer, that has been around for a long time. I have decided to take my business somewhere else. I have to deal with how to get all these unapproved requests off my credit now. Credit scored took a big nose dive....

Herb Connolly Hyundai responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Hello David, I do apologize for your situation. We make a sincere effort to help every customer who comes in. We do work with Capitol One and if we could have fulfilled your pre approval with them we would have done so without trying other lenders. Unfortunately your pre approval from them was for a vehicle with less than 80,000 miles and the BMW you wanted had more mileage than that and thus didn't meet their approval parameters. Adam Owens

poor service

by from Boston |

Lack of communication with getting back to customers. Doesnt bother to read comments when sending an inquiry by their website.

So far so good.

by from Massachusetts |

I had a problem with my wireless key even before my first oil change. I have admit it was certified pre-owned so I was not expecting such problems with key. brought back to the dealers and they changed the battery. it working fine. will update my review with time. overall I'm satisfied

Chevy Impala LTZ 2007

by from Malden, MA |

easy and fast loan approval got my car the very next week for license plates and all everybody was nice and very helpful got everything done quickly

Service center

by from Maynard Mass |

You know when you have a car accident and you have to go through insurance and it's very difficult and time-consuming, not here I pretty much called my insurance and drop my car off at the service center and from there on Vivien took care of everything, she kept me posted on everything that was going on, you can tell she really cared. A few weeks later I picked up my car and it was just like new, clean fixed . I would deathly recommend this service center to all my friends. Thank you very much Vivien Martins

My first vist to Herb Connolly Hyundai

by from Milford, MA |

Vivian went out of her way to make me feel at home knowing I was new to the dealership and to MA. She is the reason why I will be coming back for future service and repairs.

Great Dealership!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Herb Connolly Hyundai is a great dealership. The buying process is easy w/very little haggling assuming you did your homework and know what you want to pay before you make the deal. There is very little pressure and the service manager I had was great to deal with. The service department is very good to work with and I have found that they are honest and do not advise unnecessary service if it is not needed. The staff are very friendly and very helpful and today it is hard to find this. In my opinion there are very few dealerships that treat their customers this well.

Went the extra mile to make me happy

by from Natick, MA |

I bought my Hyundai Accent at Herb Connolly Hyundai last January. I was pleased with the price and they found me the exact car I wanted. I don't usually use dealerships for service, instead I take my cars to a local garage to get them fixed. But when I saw the oil change prices (which were as competitive as anywhere else) and heard that I got a free car wash every time I brought my car in for service, I decided to give it a try. So for my first service visit I scheduled an oil change and then wanted my car waxed and inside the seats washed since they had some stains. Herb-Connolly had an online coupon for detailing for the lowest price around, so I chose them over taking the car to Scrub a Dub to have it detailed. The coupon had expired by the time I arrived, but they honored it anyway. When I picked up the car I found out that the first oil change is free when you buy a new car there. So I was thrilled. The second time I took my car in for an oil change, I needed to have the seats washed because once again there were stains. (If you buy a new Hyundai with cloth seats, I suggest you purchase the interior fabric guard package they offer, I didn't do it and wished I had. These seats seem to stain very easily.) This time I had trouble getting someone to drive me back to pick up my car at the end of the day. (because of the detailing, they need to keep the car all day.) I called and they send someone over to Natick to pick me up. This made me very happy. When I got into the car, sadly one of the stains was still there. I pointed it out and the service manager promises that when I have time to bring the car back they will try again. I haven't done that yet, so don't know if they will be successful, but I was impressed that he offered without hesitation to re-do it since it wasn't perfect. So far I have been very happy with all of my interactions with Herb Connolly Hyundai. At this point, I am planning to keep taking my car in for service there. I feel like the price, quality, and attention to detail is excellent and well worth going to them.

So far, ok

by from Hudson, NH |

I made a call to schedule an appointment. It was painless, and the business development person ensured the car would be up front and ready for me when I arrive at the dealership this weekend. We'll see...

Herb Connolly - All about the Customer!

by from Marlborough, Mass |

I have purchased my share of vehicles from dealers within Massachusetts and Herb Connolly's is by FAR the most impressive all around experience I have ever dealt with. The sales team was very informative with no pressure, willing to listen and work with me answering all my questions. The finance team was also very professional and straight forward throughout the entire paperwork process. Not to mention when I brought my 2014 Hyundai Sonata in for it's very first service appointment, let me tell you this was just flawless! There was no waiting, I pulled my vehicle up to the service bay door and was greeted by the service technician and he proceeded to pull up my appointment record and log me in. I was then led to the customer waiting room which had comfortable chairs and complimentary coffee available. Within a very short amount of time, the service technician personally came to me and indicated that my vehicle service was complete. I was then shown the statement of work done on my vehicle and was fully informed of what had been done. This was the first time I have ever experienced such a flawless process when it comes to dealerships. HAT'S OFF to Herb Connolly for putting the customer first! I have and will recommend Herb Connolly to all friends and family that are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again Herb Connolly for making me a believer!!!