Freeway Ford

New 888-519-1501
Used 888-519-4496
Service 888-418-3681

Your Way at Freeway

great car dealer with grate people

by from Bloomington,Minnesota |

It was great I got the car I wanted an love what ford has to offer for warranties and services you couldn't get it better anywhere else .

Great customer service.

by from Woodbury, mn |

Personal attention and time to ensure everything went well.

Suzie is a gem

by from Eagan, MN |

I needed a car but had no clear picture of what I wanted. I wasn't even going to go in. Suzie came out and started a conversation and within three days I'd driven a lot of cars and had my new 2014 Ruby Red Focus purchased.

Great shopping experience

by from Faribault,MN |

We called ahead and talked to Luke about what we were looking for. When we arrived at the dealership he had several vehicles ready to show us. Luke worked hard to find us a Ford Edge with the options we were looking for within our price range. We found just what we were looking for. Everyone was cheerful, helpful, and knowledgeable. It was a great experience for us.

Sales

by from Mpls, MN |

2014 Focus Bryan & his colleagues were responsive, and polite. I am happy with the service.

BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE TWIN CITIES

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

WHAT A GREAT DEALERSHIP THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR GREAT SERVICE: DEBBIE IN SALES, CARRIE NEW CAR MANAGER AND LINCOLN IN FINANCE. I AM ENJOYING MY BRAND NEW F-150 I AM TELLING EVERYONE TO GO TO FREEWAY FORD WONDERFUL SERVICE AND DEALS AND A GREAT SELECTION. THANKS WAYNE

Great customer service

by from bloomington,mn |

Everyone involved in the purchase of my truck were great. Professional and polite

Great Deal and Friendly

by from Bloomington, MN |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Focus. The service was great. Brian Ward was very accommodating and got us a great deal. I just wish I had gotten a full tank of gas off the lot!

A pleasant transaction with few games.

by from Minneapolis,MN |

My salesperson Bob Petti was very knowledgeable and had an honest and likable delivery style. High pressure may still work in the car business on some people, but it certainly doesn't work on me and if I receive that experience I will leave and never come back. I never felt that dealing with Bob. I think as a whole, buyers are tired of the whole new/used car "game". In fact I could have easily not bought a car if that is what I had faced. In my case, this car is not essential. If getting a price and the whole shopping process became too troublesome, I would not have bought the car. Give me the facts, give me a fair price, make it quick and I am in. Make it as painless as possible.

Ford Edge

by from Bloomington, minnesota |

Luke was extremely helpful. I had visited other dealerships before going to Ford that were trying to put me into a car I did not want for a price I did not want to pay. When I got to Ford, Luke listened to what I wanted and committed to finding a car that was within my price range and did not try to push me into anything that I did not want. As a customer who was giving up their previous dream car (mercury mariner) that is no longer made, that was very important to me. Trading my car in was an anxiety filled and hard process because I wanted the closest thing to it that I could find and Luke helped me to get there with all the extra bells and whistles included! I can't speak highly enough about Luke and what fantastic customer service I received.