9700 Lyndale Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420

Service 888-418-3681

Your Way at Freeway

Best Place to Buy

by from Columbia Heights, MN |

I was looking to purchase a Ford Escape. When we got to the dealership, Elijah was very outgoing and friendly. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles, and willing to help me get everything I wanted in my price range along with Carrie's help. They were both very sincere and not pushy. I took a couples days to think about it, and ending up going with this dealership because of their customer service and knowledge!

Freeway Ford great cars and great people

by from Ellsworth ,WI |

I purchased a 2014 ford focus. I could not be happier with the service that was provided by freeway ford's staff. Kim was great to work with on the financial side helping me get approved for a loan with Ford motor credit. Belive me when I tell you that was no small feat. I also really enjoyed meeting Saad he was very helpful and a great source of information. He was able to answer all my questions about the focus. He even showed me how to sync my phone to the car before I left. All and all it was a great experience for me at freeway ford. Thanks kim,Saad and the rest of the staff that made my new car purchase possible. I love Freeway Ford and my new Ford focus.

Love my new car!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The car buying experience is always a little long. I can't fault Freeway for that. It's just how it is. That's my only complaint. It took 4 hours.

Grat leasing service!

by from Burnsville, Mn |

We leased a 15 Ford Taurus after being in a car accident. Bill Campbell is an awesome salesperson. Very accommodating.

2015 Ford Explorer - Limited

by from Eagan, MN |

Thanks to Brian Ward who was our salesman. He approached us as we we're just going to take a look at some of the 2015 Ford Explorers and then of course we purchased one. The day we went to pick it up Brian was very helpful in ensuring we new how to run and operate our new technology and what fun. He even stayed late so we could pick it up :0) We only had a minor inconvenience, we noticed the next day after picking up our new 2015 Explorer Limited that the windows we're horrible & they still had the rings on the windows from the factory! We called Brian and he apologized and said bring it back and we will take care of it. So we did, but Brian was not there that day(Thursday) 5-21-15), so someone else helped us along with all the Managers. After 2 more cleanings we finally drove away with clean windows, Thanks! Thanks to all the staff who was very helpful and positive at Free Ford and have a great day! :0) Deb & Cy

Best First-Time Car-Buying Experience Ever!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I first went to Freeway Ford initially to test-drive as I was not planning on buying a car for a few more months, but Debra showed me the great 2014 models that Freeway Ford had left and I test-drove the Ford Focus SE and I fell in love immediately! Deb pointed out all the great features that the Ford had to offer and the eco-friendly materials used for the car and I loved the feel and look of the car overall. Deb was very patient and understanding when I first said I wasn't going to buy a car for another few months but she called the next day to offer me a great deal and I was sold! Being my very first car purchase as a college grad and current graduate school student- it was a huge deal to me. But Debra and Matthew in Finance were extremely helpful and patient with me and made the experience enjoyable and easy to follow. They also gave me a great deal for my trade-in and I was very happy with their trade-in offer- this was one of the fastest car deals I've ever seen. Absolutely top-notch service and great people!

Satisfied

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Linda Forseth was fantastic to work with. I enjoyed working with her staff at Freeway Ford as well. Linda is personable and was understanding of my busy schedule during the time I purchased my 2015 Ford Escape. I'm satisfied with the Escape as well and would recommend others to purchase an Escape; and would recommend that they purchase it from Linda.

by from Burnsville,MN |

I purchased a Ford Focus Every thing has been more than satisfactory I filled in a longer survey from you that would not return to you. It said that I was missing a bit of info that I couldn't understand what it could be. Sorry for the delay Mary Jayne Larson

Highly Satisfied

by from Shakopee, MN |

Everyone at the dealership was professional, friendly and well-informed. We were treated with respect and courtesy. We purchased a 2015 Ford Escape C Series. We like it very much. We bought the new car to replace our 2002 Escape which we have enjoyed for thirteen years.

Painless, no-pressure, empathetic ?

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Linda sold me a new 2015 Fusion and I couldn't be happier. I knew exactly what I wanted when I walked through the door. The team I worked with tailored my experience to be as quick and painless as possible. Linda, Presidential candidate Lincoln 'Mercury' Johnson, and the young woman at the front desk were an absolute delight to work with. Seriously, great work. I'm already looking forward to my next purchase.