Motorwerks BMW

Used 888-687-0402
Service 888-454-3037

Motorwerks BMW Used Car Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Duane was a great salesperson to work with. He displayed excellent communication skills and kept me informed during the process. Once I arrived at the dealership, we took the car out for a drive and proceeded with the paperwork. Joella was also excellent to work with. The entire process was smooth and seamless, although took a bit longer than I was originally anticipating due to a staffing issue.

Friendly and professional people

by from Bloomington MN |

It went well. Good communication and the job was done well. Transport option is a great feature.

Motorwerks BMW responded to this review

November 3, 2014

BarryFick, Thanks so much for your positive feedback of our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Welcome to the Motorwerks BMW family! Thanks again, Motorwerks BMW

Awesome purchase experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

Paul was very helpful and knowledgable about my car and service needs. I really appreciated his help and insight.

Motorwerks BMW responded to this review

October 16, 2014

John, Thank you for your thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that Paul provided you with excellent customer service. Thanks for being such a wonderful customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Take care, Motorwerks BMW

Bad service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I was sitting on the waiting area for ride service they provide, but no one bother to tell the driver that he has a person waiting for him. I have to go and ask around for it. The guy name Tony Esnough is the one who made my experience at this dealership worse than what it was. After I demand to be taken home and he forgot to let me know when my car was ready to get picked up. I again had to call and ask what was going on. He really wasted several hours of my Saturday by just not paying attention to his clients.

Wonderful Buying experience

by from Bloomington MN |

Paul was friendly and helpful. I had a hungry child when I cam for pick up and he gave him a treat from his own personal snacks. Car looked great. Better than expected.

Awesome experience

by from Bloomington |

I showed up for appt time was checked in within mins and was on the shuttle for a ride to my location then my car was done at the right time and shuttle picked me up n my car was ready for pick up which went smoothly

Impressive facility but that's where the fun ends

by from Bloomington, MN |

The sales person I dealt with was adequate but the finance personnel were awful. Not only did they make me wait about 3 hours, they mislead me about their warranty package and the ease of which it could be cancelled (beware of John Cadle). I knew I shouldn't have trusted them but I figured it was BMW (a Penske owned dealership) dealership and they wouldn't have any need for the shady tactics used by smaller dealerships. I'm afraid I was completely wrong. They were also nice enough to not put on the oil filter incorrectly after an oil change so that it leaked all over my driveway when I got the vehicle home. Thanks guys!!

Beyond Excellent!!!

by from Bloomington |

Very smooth process from car service to shuttle to check out. No hassle. Thank you.

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Bloomington MN |

It was great service from start to finish:) Great shuttle drivers~~~~!!!!! and service techs that explained the service that was done to my vehicle.

Definitely put the customer first!

by from Bloomington MN |

Although I purchased my Bimmer from Randy a year ago I always drop by to pay my respects for the outstanding job he's done for me in the past. This particular call was to service my wife's Mini Cooper which required some routine preventive mainenance, Nicholas in service met me as if I was an old friend, talked me through each of the service recommendations and even went through extraordinary measures to hunt me down when I disappeared from the waiting area. I had gone upstairs to look at the new 6 series which he offered to pick up half the payment on provided he had use of it half the time. I love the humor. Anyway, someone's doing a great job of picking your staff.

Comfortable experience.

by from Bloomington MN |

Fantastic ! HAD SOME SERVICE WORK DONE AND FOUND AN a/c PROBLEM EARL FROM HIS HOSPITAL BED ERRANGED WITH THE SALES MAMAGER TO LOOK INTO HISTORY OF CAR AND FOUND A PROBLEM WITH THE a/c AT TRADE IN. ALL FIXED NO CHARGE. THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE THE STAFF WAS WILLING TO CHECK ALL ANGLES ,WANTING TO FARE TO ALL. great people and great sales staff! CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!