Bloomington Lincoln

1001 Clover Drive, Bloomington, MN 55420

New 888-259-9715
Used 866-278-5008
Service 877-225-0805

Selection and service second to none.

Purchased a used Lincoln

by from Omaha, NE |

I had looked for a few months for a used Lincoln MKX. Bloomington Lincoln had the best prices that I could find. The salesman that I talked to was helpful and courteous. I knew what I wanted and he helped me find it. After I purchased the MKX, he was extremely helpful in finding answers for me. If I purchase another Lincoln in the future, I will be returning to this dealer.

Excellent Service From Rob Steinmetz

by from Minnesota |

If you are looking for a vehicle and wanting an excellent sales experience, make sure to call Rob at Bloomington Lincoln. He really went the extra mile for us, and got us more car for the money than other dealers were trying to stuff us with. He works with all forms of credit, but treats you with respect. We just sent our friend to him last week, and he came thru big time for her also. I hope he stays in the car business for years and doesnt leave to go back to houses. We trust him and will be back.

Great Help Again From Rob Steinmetz

by from saint paul |

I just want to thank the dealership for having a very nice salesperson in Rob. I bought my first car from him about a year ago and he was very nice and helped me with any questions. My dad was very impressed with him, which is not always easy to do. :). I needed to trade out of my car a year later because I was getting married and needed a 4 door. He came thru again and got me good trade in value. Most recently he just worked with me and now my husband, helping us get a needed 2nd car. My husband is in the military and will be out in 3 months, and we wanted to have another car for him. Rob has been so great on helping me, and he will always be my car salesman as long as he is in the business. We truly appreciate his help!

Robert Steinmetz Really Cares About His Customers.

by from St Paul, Minnesota |

Thank you so much Rob for helping me get into a car. I came to Rob because he has helped out my mom and sister recently, and I really needed to get out of mine. We had a struggle with the bank, but between Rob and Mike they really came thru and got me a great car and a great payment. Rob worked overtime on helping me, and I do really appreciate it. He is caring and fun to work with, and thats just a couple of the reasons he sells 300 cars a year! Go see this man!

Thanks Rob

by from Brooklyn Park, Minnesota |

I bought my 2nd car from Rob Steinmetz last week. He was able to help me about a year ago with some credit issues. After making 10 payments on time, Rob had me come back in and he was able to get a bank to work with me for a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. I couldnt be happier! He came thru as he told me, upgraded me AND kept my payment in the same range. I will be bringing more people to him!

See Robert Steinmetz

by from Minnesota |

My friend Terry had bought a car from Rob last week. I needed a new car and she had me call him. I met him last weekend, and he took the time to listen to what I was wanting. He didn't push me like other dealers had before and we found a great car at a great deal. Mike the manager and Matt in finance were very good also in helping us. Great service guys!

Don't buy a car at Bloomington Lincoln

by from Hopkins,MN |

Worst run around I've ever seen. Customer service was terrible Never returned my calls Had to pay for repair with no paper work given to me Still waiting MIKE! Will not recommend this dealership to anyone Please do not use my email address Best service was the receptionists They should be running the place and deserve a raise

Robs a Diamond In The Rough

by from Minneapolis |

Rob Steinmetz was a very professional salesperson to us in helping find a great MKZ. We had a bad experience with a Mr Groves there a month earlier, and vowed not to go back. Very rude and short with us. My husband did call back to check on a MKZ that was online. Rob was the salesman that answered, and what a change in personalitys! We met him, he had the car washed and ready as he promised, and he was fun and cheery to be around. We will now be back for sure, and will always ask for Rob.

Rob Helped Us With A Certified Pre-Owned

by from apple valley, minnesota |

Rob helped my mom get into a MKX, one that was certified so that she had a great warranty. He was very nice from the beginning, and really helped her come out good on her trade. Just a very friendly and helpfull salesperson.

Rob S helped us get a car for my son

by from Minnesota |

Very courteous from the start on the phone. Answered all of our questions, and when we got there the car was washed and looking good. A great help and fun to work with.

GREAT HELP FROM ROB STEINMETZ

by from st paul, minnesota |

I needed a 3rd row vehicle and was referred to Rob. Easy going, got me approved in a very nice van and is helping me build my credit for the future. Great experience.