Bloomington Lincoln

1001 Clover Drive, Bloomington, MN 55420

New 888-259-9715 New888-259-9715
Used 866-278-5008 Used866-278-5008
Service 877-225-0805 Service 877-225-0805

Selection and service second to none.

Purchased a used Lincoln

by from Omaha, NE |

I had looked for a few months for a used Lincoln MKX. Bloomington Lincoln had the best prices that I could find. The salesman that I talked to was helpful and courteous. I knew what I wanted and he helped me find it. After I purchased the MKX, he was extremely helpful in finding answers for me. If I purchase another Lincoln in the future, I will be returning to this dealer.

Fantastic Experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I am someone that never takes the time to write reviews, typically because I forget to, but I had such an amazing experience with Bloomington Lincoln Ford it would be hard to forget to leave a review. Nate Bash was my sales consultant and he went above and beyond to help me find my perfect car. This was my first time buying a car on my own, so I was very nervous that I would be taken advantage of or rushed to make a decision. Nate gave me a pressure free experience and explained the pro's and con's of the different cars I was looking at. He was very knowledgeable and honest which I really liked about him. I ended up purchasing a 2014 Ford Fusion which I couldn't be more happy with. When I purchased the car, I saw it in the dark, and did not see a couple of the minor scratches and dings on it. Bloomington Lincoln Ford took responsibility for it and had them repaired. I recommend Bloomington Lincoln Ford & Nate Bash to anyone looking for a new car.

Great experience!

by from St. Paul |

Bought a car from Ken. I was in and out in less than an hour! This guy really knows what he's doing. My credit score was 520 and he got us in a newer car. We'll definitely go back!

Bought From Jen

by from Minneapolis |

I went in to purchase a used car. I ended up finding a great sales person named Jen and she was great from start to finish. She was very down to earth and easy to deal with. She explained everything to me from the car to the financing process. I am very happy with my car and the service I received from Jen. I would highly recommend seeing Jen @ Bloomington Lincoln. It was a better than average car buying experience!

John McCoy The Great!

by from minneapolis, mn |

As a first time car buyer, the car search was nerve-wracking for me. As a consequence I was not looking forward to the experience what so ever. I first began working with Jennifer (she's lovely also). She sent me to John McCoy and I couldn't be more grateful. From the moment I entered the dealership, John made me feel comfortable. He took the time to understand what I wanted out of a vehicle. He is (very) patient, kind, and will make you laugh the whole time. He has held my hand throughout this experience and I can't thank him enough. Even when I was a difficult customer, John went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I appreciate his EXCELLENT customer service immensely!

Jen was the best sales person I have worked with

by from Crystal, MN |

I purchased a car from Jen and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. She was very caring and professional! Great personality and she made me feel very comfortable. She made the whole process very easy and pleasant! I will now only go to Jen for my future vehicle needs.

I appreciate the service provided by Rob Steinmetz

by from Minneapolis |

Rob was a great help. Very fun to work with and seemed to go above and beyond anyone I ever worked with before. I love that he did not try to push me into anything to just make a dollar. By the time I signed out, I was happy from head to toe. I will be back and tell everyone about Rob and how great he treats his customers.

Thanks so much Rob Steinmetz

by from Eagan, Mn |

We needed a second car so bad and was frustrated in the process with 2 dealers. My neighbor gave me Robs cell number and said he was a good guy to work with. I set an appointment to meet him the same day. He just finished delivering a car and jumped right in with me. Within 1 hr we had a beautiful car picked out, a financing approval and going into finance. Just a great experience all the way around. Its nice to actually be treated with respect and a friendly sales person. Rob has our business in the future also.

Rob Steinmetz in sales department

by from minnesota |

We drove 3 hours to come meet Rob. We had basically given up on getting into a second vehicle because of our credit. A family member had us call Rob. He did get us pre qualified, even though I was still worried. We showed up early and got all of our info to him. Much to our surprise he pulled up a really nice Fusion. This car worked in his program, and we loved it! He did an outstanding job helping us, and we were impressed by his customer service and up front honesty. We are moving up to the cities this fall and will be looking for another vehicle and a house. He is our guy!

ROBERT STEINMETZ IN SALES

by from Mpls, Mn |

Robert just helped me out, by getting me into a great Ford Focus. I just had completed a bankruptcy and really needed a car bad. Rob was very nice, non pushy and helped me get into a great car, great warranty and an affordable payment. He listened to my likes and did not steer me towards a car. Great experience in purchasing a car!