Bloomington Lincoln

1001 Clover Drive, Bloomington, MN 55420

New 888-259-9715
Used 866-278-5008
Service 877-225-0805

Selection and service second to none.

Purchased a used Lincoln

by from Omaha, NE |

I had looked for a few months for a used Lincoln MKX. Bloomington Lincoln had the best prices that I could find. The salesman that I talked to was helpful and courteous. I knew what I wanted and he helped me find it. After I purchased the MKX, he was extremely helpful in finding answers for me. If I purchase another Lincoln in the future, I will be returning to this dealer.

by from Prior Lake |

My son helped me find a car and came across one at Bloomington Lincoln. Rob ended up being my sales person and he was great. Fun and enthusiastic is all I need to say. I got a great car at a very good price, and recieved great service from Rob.

Simply great people skills in Rob Steinmetz

by from Oakdale, Minnesota |

My boyfriend started working with Rob 3 years ago, getting his credit built up. He has now bought 3 cars from Rob and upgraded nicely. When my transmission went out on my car he brought me to see Rob. He worked with me and my credit issues, and really was able to get me into a very nice car. Thank you Rob for helping us out again.

ROB STEINMETZ WAS WONDERFULL TO WORK WITH

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Great phone skills to make us comfortable from the beginning was just the start. When we got to Bloomington Lincoln the car we requested was pulled up, washed and ready. After a short drive we were sold on the car and Rob. He never pushed and was just plain fun to work with. My friend worked with Rob a month ago and spoke very highly about him, and I see why. I am going to bring my sister in when she gets back into town, she needs a car also. :)

Nathan Bash, Awesome at working with people!!!!!

by from La Crosse WI |

Nate Bash was very knowledgeable, patient, and went the extra mile to help me find what I was looking for.

Rob Steinmetz Was Fantastic Help

by from Minnesota |

I want to thank Rob for helping me get into a great SUV. My credit was a little low, but Rob assured me on the phone he would help me get approved. I had heard that at a few other places, but no one ever did help me out. Rob was very courteous from the start, listened to what I was trying to get, and came thru big time for me. Ask for Rob, he is warm and works hard for his customers.

A MUST See In Rob Steinmetz

by from Eagan, Minnesota |

We just bought an Avenger from Rob yesterday and had a very good and fun experience. My husband had emailed in on this particular car and set up an appointment. When we arrived we were greeted by a cheerful and smiling salesman in Rob. I have always been a little hesitant with car sales people in the past, but he made us comfortable right away. We got a good deal on a great car, and will let our friends and family know about Rob and Bloomington Lincoln.

Rob Steinmetz Gave Us Great Service

by from Richfield, Mn |

We had a wonderful experience working with Rob at Bloomington Lincoln. We bought a new Lincoln MKC and were treated great from start to finish. Our daughter had worked with him at Remax a few years earlier on his team, and always had nice things to say about him. It was a very relaxing experience and would like to thank him for his outstanding help.

Rob Steinmetz was great to work with

by from Minnesota |

We had a very easy buying experience with Rob. Our son in law bought a new MKX from Rob in January and was treated well. We also bought an MKX from Rob, and besides the great service from him, he was able to get a couple of rims that were damaged switched out for us. That was great because it saved us about $1500 dollars. He really goes the extra mile for his customers.

Great Deal Again From Rob Steinmetz

by from Minnesota |

We had a great time dealing with Rob Steinmetz. We had leased 2 years ago from Bloomington Lincoln and had a very easy experience so we went back to lease another Lincoln MKX. This time we worked with Rob Steinmetz and he was excellent. We were taken care of very well from the beginning to the end. He was fun to work with and was very attentive to detail. We will always look for Rob.

ROB STEINMETZ-EXCELLENT SALES HELP

by from Wisconsin |

We made a 4 hour trip from Wisconsin to come look at a Navigator. The truck was described to the last detail by Rob on the phone. We arrived and it was washed and ready. After some negotiating with the manager( Rob really worked on them ) we were able to get a good price for our trade, and a fantastic Navigator to drive home in. We were treated absolutely fantastic from start to finish and would come back again to buy in the future!