Northtown Automotive

Northtown Automotive

3818 Broadway, Yankton, SD 57078

New 888-334-7631
Used 888-314-2139

See us for all your vehicle needs!

Best car dealer around

by from Elk Point. SD |

I bought my first car here in 2007 and I still have that car today. Me and my wife have been wanting to get a bigger vehicle for our growing family. We stopped in once before with questions and there was no pressure to buy. We actually just stopped in today to see what we would need to do the improve our credit so we could get one. To our surprise they were able to get us financed very quickly and we drove home our new car. I will always buy my vehicles from Northtown and always bring my cars there for service. Only place I trust to work on my cars also. I believe that's it's the best dealer in South Dakota.

Very pleased

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

The entire staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. We shopped 4 different dealerships and Northtown was the only place that took the time to listen and explain everything to us. Very patient and friendly. The facility is new and spotless. We will definitely be back for our next vehicle purchase.

January 11, 2014

We are glad to hear that your shopping experience was a positive one. We look forward to helping you with all of your car service and sales needs in the future.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Omaha NE |

I found the used truck I have been looking for online at this dealership. Living 3 hours away, i was able to call and email back and forth concerning the potential deal and trade in. From experiences in the past, I was afraid I would be upsold once I got there. This was not the case, they honored our agreement and made the deal! They got me in and out in under two hours! This was much shorter than the 8 hour ordeal my last car buying experience was at home. They did not try to sell me a bunch of garbage i didn't want or need. They have the product, the price, and the service to earn your business! My next car purchase will involve another 3 hour road trip and i can't wait! Thank you!

January 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoy making the car buying experience as seamless as possible. We believe that a fully informed car shopper would buy from Northtown every time. Thanks for helping us spread the word.

Grandfather

by from Marion, SD |

Visited the dealership on two different occasions. The staff is friendly and you are treated with respect. Purchased a used vehicle from them and was with my daughter when she purchased a new vehicle. I have known the owner of this dealership for many years. It is a nice place and a comfortable lobby.

January 8, 2014

We are glad to hear that your car shopping experiences were pleasant here at Northtown!