Walser Buick GMC, Bloomington

4601 American Blvd West , Bloomington, MN 55437

New 888-484-4979
Used 888-528-1415
Service 888-450-2342

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

Professional service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Although the service took longer than the estimated time, Jamie apologized for the delay and the work appears to have been done very well. A very friendly and professional service advisor.

great service

by from bloomington, mn |

brought the car in for a recall item. staff was friendly and resolved the issue as quickly as they could. great experience!

Very comfortable waiting area, pleasant staff.

by from Saint Paul, Mn |

I wish the accuracy of how long the work would take was better. I had an appointment and was on time. I was told the replacement of one strut was about 30 mins. I also had RECALL item passenger side airbag and some Radio adjustment. Totallying 4 hours????. I was offered my report to be mailed to me after a verbal explanation so I could get on my way. Appreciated that. All else went well, I was satisfied overall.

Excellent Service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I was greeted promptly and in a friendly manner on my arrival. My problem was reviewed, the repairs started and my car was ready within the time promised.

Very friendly team members

by from Bloomington Minnesota |

I just appreciate all of the team members especially the older ones who shuttle the cars. The deal to get an oil change, tire rotation, and 27 point inspection for $39.95 was great.

Great customer service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Great customer service from when I dropped my vehicle off to when I picked my vehicle up and Troy came to the counter to explain the service completed. Shuttle service is fantastic.

Great Service and Information

by from Bloomington, MN |

John Borden was great - answered all of our questions, sent us to Lupient so we could look at one seating option - and we returned to buy at Walser.

Jeanne Otremba

by from Lakeville, MN |

Everyone was so friendly and willing to assist me from the minute I walked into the door. I never felt that I was just another person with another problem. I received phone calls from my service rep Dave each day advising me of what the car mechanics found and how much time it would take to complete the job. A very positive experience all around. Thank you.

Great service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I hit a piece of steel on the freeway that cut into my gas tank. I called Walser,got a tow and Kelly took it from there. Great service. I was back in my car in 22 hours.

In 'n' Out as promised

by from Mpls, MN |

In & out in the time that was promised On a different note I need to bring up the poorly designed right front seat heater in my 2013 Acadia. The back works fine the seat part barley warms. I am told it is the fault of a thick membrane airbag sensor. We live in Minnesota where the heated seat is hardly an option... especially after this winter. With all the other recalls this year at GM and Toyota why not sneak a simple design change in along with another more major or safety concerned recall....no one would even be aware.