Morrie's Cadillac

7400 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-781-9102 New888-781-9102
Used 888-519-4503 Used888-519-4503
Service 877-265-8771 Service 877-265-8771

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you will never want to buy a car without it.

excellent service repair at Morries

by from MN |

NOt long ago I purchased a used Saab 9-5 turbo from Morries with well over 100,000miles. the car was in immaculate condition and very resonably priced. I ended up purchasing an extended warranty do to the high miles and the car is for my son to take to college. to make a long story short, the water pump went out recently and it just so happend to be covered by the extended warrantly with a small deductible. Morries was very accomidating with the diagnosis, ordering the part and making an appointmentr for me that worked, they even shuttled me around while the car was in the shop for a few hours. the service and courteousness that I received was really over and above any I had ever received from an auto dealer. especially on a used vehicle. Morries has a customer for life with me and my family.

Unhappy customer turned happy.

by from Minnesota |

I was previously unhappy with my used purchase, due to a number of major repairs that surfaced a few weeks after I brought it home. I had addressed my concerns with Morrie's. And thankfully Jerry was able to help me. They fixed my repair with a very low cost, and helped me into a rental for the day. I want to thank Jerry for all that he did. A previous bad review, turned into a positive. So thanks!

Relaxed and enjoyable experience

by from Eagan, MN |

I went in with a pretty clear objective and had no issues getting exactly what I wanted. The process was quick, painless, and my sales consultant, Allyssa, was a pleasure to work with. If/when I'm in the market for another vehicle I will definitely be looking to return to Morrie's Cadillac.

Excellent Sales for Used Vehicles

by from RF, WI |

I just bought a used vehicle from Morries in Golden Valley and the experience was great! The salesman was wonderful to work with and went up and beyond to help get the vehicle for me! Great show room and wonderful people to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Not so happy

by from Winona, MN |

Unless you are purchasing a new cadillac, the dealership treats you like a sub par citizen. We bought a used car that was not properly inspected, which led to repairs and potential problems. Our process of purchasing an 2008 DTS: -Waited 5+ hours in the lobby when told it would be an hour -Missing locking lug nut key which we did not discover until attempted to put snow tire on -Upon snow tire purchase, we found out a tie rod needed replacing after we were assured everything was inspected a month prior, at purchase date. -Had to place multiple calls to management to get rectification for locking lug nut key, which we paid to replace. -Over all, our feeling is, if you buying a used car, this is not the place. You need to spend big money. -Also, beware of the sales man, very aggressive when it comes to extra insurance pitches. He literally throws a fit, to the point of awkwardness. -I am a loyal cadillac driver, on my third, and I will NEVER buy from them again, new or used. Jeremy Beck

December 18, 2015

Jeremy, we apologies your experience and will be getting in touch shortly to discuss the matter in more detail. If you've not heard from our General Sales Manager Mike yet you should be hearing from him shortly.

Never again

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently bought a Jeep 2008 Commander with less than 100,000 miles on it. I really liked the car, it was exactly what I was looking for! But after having it for less than 20 hours. The car would not start. And I had to call my family to pick me up. So frustrating!! We are calling the dealership and sales man and we aren't getting any answers. Very frustrating.

July 22, 2015

We're sorry to hear that your vehicle ownership experience has gotten off to a rocky start. We also apologize that getting in contact with us to remedy the situation has been difficult. If they haven't done so already someone from our management team will be reaching out shortly.

Great Service!

by from Richfield, MN |

The staff at Morries Cadillac were extremely helpful. The dealership was clean, comfortable and easy to get to. I worked primarily with Steve in sales and he made sure I got the vehicle I needed and stayed within my budget. He was knowledgeable, very friendly and went above and beyond in order to work around my crazy schedule. He made what would have normally been a stressful situation, completely enjoyable. Louise in finance was also great. She was very personable and had everything ready to go so I just had to sign on the line. Things could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership and Steve Schutt as a salesperson. I will definitely be a return customer.

Morrie's Cadillac: A Big Win!

by from Duluth, MN |

Overall, my experience with Morrie's Cadillac was phenomenal. Not a single part of it was less than what I was expecting to encounter while on the hunt for a new vehicle. The staff at Morrie's Cadillac takes the customer very seriously, and it shows. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get into a reliable, wonderful vehicle with the help of a great staff.

Great experience

by from Eden Prairie |

I was made to feel welcome, important and completely at ease with this buying process. Jabbar, Tim, and Louise are amazing. This was a really really good experience.

Got what I needed, but not without pushing

by from Chanhassen, MN |

My transmission went out after only 51K. Called to ask if GM would cover it and was told no. Called a second time to ask who I can escalate it to, reminded Morrie's that I had been in twice under warranty to check transmission noises and suddenly you went to bat for me. Disappointed that I did not get the same service without threats on my part.

May 15, 2015

Kevin, Ron Johnson, our service manager would like to get in touch with you to discuss the matter in more detail. He can be reached at 763-449-4250.