Morrie's Cadillac Saab

7400 Wayzata Blvd., Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 888-781-9102
Used 888-519-4503
Service 877-265-8771

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you will never want to buy a car without it.

excellent service repair at Morries

by from MN |

NOt long ago I purchased a used Saab 9-5 turbo from Morries with well over 100,000miles. the car was in immaculate condition and very resonably priced. I ended up purchasing an extended warranty do to the high miles and the car is for my son to take to college. to make a long story short, the water pump went out recently and it just so happend to be covered by the extended warrantly with a small deductible. Morries was very accomidating with the diagnosis, ordering the part and making an appointmentr for me that worked, they even shuttled me around while the car was in the shop for a few hours. the service and courteousness that I received was really over and above any I had ever received from an auto dealer. especially on a used vehicle. Morries has a customer for life with me and my family.

Satisfied Customer

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My service rep knew that I had a warranty program and he made sure the repairs were covered before the work was started. That was much appreciated!

great service

by from minneapolis |

Dan was my customer service repr. when I first arrived, great job to make me feel comfortable, and answer questions that I had.

by from Golden Valley, Minnesota |

Customer service has been terrible the last two years, I have talked to several people about it. However, the last two times I have been in it has been exceptional and I'm happy that improvements have been made. Thanks for stepping up to the Cadillac standard.

Excellent as always

by from Champlin MN |

I went in for an oil change. I'm going to need tires pretty soon and they gave me an estimate without my having to ask for it Derek was very courteous

Amazing Service!!!

by from St Louis Park Mn |

Everyone is service is so helpful and wonderful. Having a loaner car is invaluable to a busy Mom. Then...them giving me an ATS, which is my 8year olds favorite car to race on his iPad, was the icing on the cake. Don't know how I ever could have been happy any where else. Superior service and Tom F is #1!!!!

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Very fast service/explained all that was done to my car. Needed to order part and when it is in, I will get a loaner car for the day.

by from Minnetonka, MN |

Brian was awesome to work with, out of the 4 dealerships I went to the day I bought my car, he far exceeded the rest when it came to helping me get a deal done for a car in my price range. Very confident I'll only be working with him for future car needs.

Successful CUE System update

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Service writer was very nice, friendly and helpful. After the work was done updating the Cue system the tech sat with me in the car to make sure everything worked as expected. It did. I was completely satisfied with the experience.

always great service

by from Golden Valley MN |

I love the service i get from this place! I will always come back even through it is not close to my house.

On the Road again... 1st class!

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Morrie's exceeded the standard and went above and beyond what they needed to do! The service was A+ 2nd to none! The attention to detail was superior! Their staff was so pleasant to work with and Dan Kane turned a situation that would have ruined my vacation into a minor bump along the way. I could not have received any better service anywhere!! Thank you Mr Kane and all the service dept at Morrie's!