Audi Minneapolis

9393 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426

New 888-269-8086
Used 888-734-4867
Service 888-614-7901

Carousel is committed to providing the highest level of customer service for the vehicles we sell and service

Darren made purchasing our first Audi FUN!!!

by from Excelsior, MN |

We walked into Carousel Audi to "just look"at the A3 and A4 models. Within minutes we met Darren Ostern and through his kind, funny and informative approach we suddenly became very interested in purchasing our first Audi. Darren was so patient with our many questions and he had such wit and a great sense of humor we found ourselves actually enjoying the process. We've purchased many cars in our lifetime and have never enjoyed the process. It always seemed phony and and filled with pressure. We actually loved working with Darren and can honestly say we had a blast purchasing our 2012 Audi and dealing with Darren. We would highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you Darren for your patience, vast knowledge, and fabulous personality! We truly appreciated your honest, fair, and direct approach. Thank you for making this a wonderful buying purchase--you are simply terrific! Mary and Pat

Best car buying experience ever

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

A friend recently bought a new A6 from Mark Landy. My Lexus ES 350 was totaled and I mentioned my interest in looking at Audi's. He said his experience with Mark had been very positive and recommended him if I decided to go that route. I did and he was right. After a test drive and discussion about cost of the vehicle I opted to buy a certified pre-owned A6. Mark was very helpful in getting to that new vs. pre-owned decision. He strongly suggested that we set up a two hour appointment on the day I took delivery of the car, which I did. He wanted to ensure I was able to utilize the technological features that were most important to me right away. We spent the full two hours in the car "practicing" and it was very helpful. He has offered to set up future appointments for the same purpose and even offered to come to my home to help program the garage opener. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the best buying experience ever. This is my first Audi and I have owned the car for one week. While not ready to endorse the product, Service Department or facilities yet I will endorse Mark. If the other experiences are what I expect them to be, I'll look no further the next time I buy a car.

Great used car buying experience at Audi Minneapol

by from Roseville, MN |

I recently purchased a used car from Audi Minneapolis in Wayzata. We were looking for a used Lexus CT 200h, which is really a smaller version of a Prius (my wife does not like Priuses, so this was a compromise). Audi had a really good price on one on their lot. When we arrived we were meet by Mark Landy. Unfortunately just as we arrive another group also wanted to look at it. So while we waited, we got to take in the sights of the Audi dealership. This is a really nice place. All the people were very friendly. The expensive Audi cars are incredible and best of all they have really good free snacks and Starbucks coffee. After a while, the other group left without buying. However, Mark got tied up with another customer. Instead of making us wait, he took us out to the car and let us test-drive the car on our own. We really liked the car, so Mark crunched some numbers for us, got a preliminary on financing, and a bit off the price. We decided to do it and put down some cash to hold the car as it was too late in day to close the deal, and I really like being able to sleep on it before signing the papers. Kathy took care of the closing the deal. Had to go through the push to finance extra warranty of which we were not interested. However, she did get us to purchase extra protection for the exterior/interior as it is really nice and we have big dogs, and she said any dog damage would be covered. For the application of the protection we needed to drop the car off for the day and pick up a loaner. As a loaner, they gave us a very nice Audi A6, which was the nicest loaner I have driven in. While I had it back for the application, I also wanted them to look at it as a squeaking noise had popped up in the CT. Mark looked it over and found out that I did not have the back seats completely hatched. Mark assured me that if anything else happens in the next 30 days, just bring it in and that Audi will deal with it. Overall, it was great working with Mark and Audi Minneapolis.

Thanks Darren!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I had a great experience with Darren at Audi Minneapolis! I'm in no way in the market for a new Audi, but luckily they have a great selection of pre-owned cars as well. Darren was great with helping me find the very best car within my price range. He was very straight-forward about cost and didn't push me out of my comfort zone budget-wise. I was able to test drive a car, get financing, and drive off the lot in my new-to-me Saturn Vue all before lunch on a Saturday! The car I purchased was in PRISTINE condition and I've been extremely happy with it. Onviously they're great with Audis, but don't let that fool you, they can help you with any type of car purchase!

Awesome Audi

by from Blaine, MN |

When we walked I we were immediately greeted by Kevin the manager and offered beverages and then asked what we were looking for. He matched us up with Seth who was great to work with. No pressure feeling and the dealership gave us a great price on our trade in not to mention the great price on our 2011 Q7 we purchased. We would happily buy there again. We had thought about also driving to Maplewood to see cars at that dealership but everyone and everything here was perfect no need to leave.

Car and service of my dreams!

by from Minneapolis, mn |

I had the best experience at Audi minneapolis! I have been wanting an Audi for 10 years and when the day came, Charlie the GM and Brittany in sales took great care of me. They walked me through the different types of options. They also set me up with winter tires so my S3 can have maximum performance in winter. They took the time to get to know me and I appreciate that especially when looking at luxury vehicles. Highly recommend for anyone in the twin cities!

More than just a great car purchasing experience

by from MSP, MN |

Thomas Ekers is the guy to call. White glove experience that went above and beyond. And it wasn't just the car purchasing experience, the service after acquisition was even better then the sell. Thanks Thomas!

Car buying experience

by from Minneapolis |

Just picked up my E350 and worked with sales man Tom Ekers... Super nice person to work with ... As I had mentioned to others as well he is the only reason this deal happened otherwise used car manager Doug sounds very arrogant and made me walk away from the deal but Tom brought me back. Everything was smooth except DOUG.....

Two Audis in Two Months!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I loved loved loved working with Kyle at Audi Minneapolis. I was searching for a used A4, and he kept me up to date on what was in stock, and made the process easy. I had trouble with transportation, and he helped me out with rides, even bringing test cars over to my house so I could try them out. I bought one, and ONE WEEK later hit a bear. Yes, I unfortunately hit a poor little black bear. My car was totaled, and Kyle helped me get into a second A4! The buying experience was seamless. The dealership was a friendly welcoming place. I totally recommend Kyle and Audi Mpls.

Used SRX Purchase

by from Plymouth, MN |

We were looking to replace our aging sedan with something that could better handle the winter roads. After looking around on-line I came across a used Cadillac SRX at Audi - Minneapolis that caught our eye. We went to the dealership, and after a bit of a wait, Brittany McMillen was assigned to us and got the ball rolling. Brittany was very helpful and easy to work with. We agreed to a price that night and finished off the process the next day. I'd highly recommend working with Brittany McMillen if you are shopping at Audi Minneapolis.

Great service - and a great car!

by from Minneapolis |

Got great service from Audi Minneapolis and the salesman, Mark Landy, was exactly the right person for us to work with. He gave the right information without boring me with the technical details. However, when my son and husband wanted to get technical, he had the right answers at the right level for them too. It was low pressure and super easy. We ended up buing a gently used A3 and couldn't be happier with the price and features we were able to get.