Audi Minneapolis

9393 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426

New 888-269-8086
Used 888-734-4867
Service 888-614-7901

Carousel is committed to providing the highest level of customer service for the vehicles we sell and service

Darren made purchasing our first Audi FUN!!!

by from Excelsior, MN |

We walked into Carousel Audi to "just look"at the A3 and A4 models. Within minutes we met Darren Ostern and through his kind, funny and informative approach we suddenly became very interested in purchasing our first Audi. Darren was so patient with our many questions and he had such wit and a great sense of humor we found ourselves actually enjoying the process. We've purchased many cars in our lifetime and have never enjoyed the process. It always seemed phony and and filled with pressure. We actually loved working with Darren and can honestly say we had a blast purchasing our 2012 Audi and dealing with Darren. We would highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you Darren for your patience, vast knowledge, and fabulous personality! We truly appreciated your honest, fair, and direct approach. Thank you for making this a wonderful buying purchase--you are simply terrific! Mary and Pat

Annoying

by from south of Mpls. |

Responsiveness was next-to-nonexistent. Attention to detail was second to responsiveness. Sales "management" was purposeless. This is my fifth Audi. Some new, some used, some from this dealer. None more. I tried, and the experience was trying. Yuck.

Audi Minneapolis responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Dear Frustrated Customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is obvious from your communicated frustration that we have failed dramatically to deliver you a level of service that you are entitled. If possible, We would appreciated the opportunity do discuss your experience with you in order to detail our shortcomings and use this as an opportunity to make improvements. Please contact me at your earliest convince. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Todd Olson General Sales Manager Audi Minneapolis tolson@carouselmotor.com 763-744-9331

Our experience at Minneapolis AUDI

by from Prior Lake, MN |

My wife and I had decided it was time to replace one of our 2 SUV's with a new convertible since I was now retired. We walked into the AUDI dealership with that intention and were met by Richard Busker who was a big help in assisting us in finding the right vehicle. No high pressure sales tactics, he just helped us go through the option available. The car is here now and I must say, it clearly exceeds my expectations. Black S5 AUDI convertible - very sharp car.

Buying a car is a blast!

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Who knew buying a car could be such a great experience! At Audi Minneapolis there was no hurry, no headache, no worries. Tom Ekers took superb care of me and all my questions. He was available every time I walked in (without an appointment). He was super knowledgable and answered all my questions with ease. After the purchase, he took the time to explain all my new bells and whistles . . . twice! I couldn't figure out my new remote start app and Tom set me up with a technician who helped me through the whole process. Thank, Tom and Audi Minneapolis. This is our second audi purchase and we might be back for a third.

Our Experience with Richard Busker

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We purchased our first Audi, a certified pre-owned A6, from Lynn Daleiden 11-years ago. After 206,000 reliable miles we decided it was time to look for another Audi, a new S4 this time. Lynn referred us to Charles Busker who guided us through the new car buying experience. Charles was so knowledgeable, answering all our questions and actually making the entire process fun. We were totally impressed with his professionalism and attention to every detail.

Darren Ostern is a top-notch sales person.

by from Plymouth, MN |

Darren Ostern was a very special sales person, knowledgeable, and a comfortable person to work with throughout the process. As a result, trustful. My next purchase will be with Darren.

Our first Audi

by from Eagan, MN |

Our Saabs are getting old, and since they don't make them anymore we were looking for a new favorite auto brand. We've been wanting a crossover, so we went to the Minneapolis auto show and checked out as many as we could. The Q5 was by far our favorite. We were referred to Dave Falkman at Audi Minneapolis. He was great! We test drove a couple of vehicles and decided what we wanted. We didn't get any pressure from Dave. He just listened to our needs and found us the perfect car. Two weeks in, we love our new Q5!

Audi Minneapolis - Highly Professional Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Our sales associate, David, was a pleasure to work with. We were eager to buy a car (ours was dying), we went in one hour before close and had the deal agreed upon with everything we wanted. As we purchased a Lexus from the Audi dealership, understandably, David wasn't as familiar with all the Lexus bells and whistles. By the next day when we picked up the car and finalized sale, David had all the information and the car shining like a diamond. The finance representative Michelle was excellent as well, all the paperwork was organized and well communicated. Thanks David, Michelle, and Audi of Minneapolis! You rock!

Audi Minneapolis A++++!!!!

by from Sunfish Lake,MN |

Our son had just passed his drivers test that morning and we were shopping for a third car. Having some good friends that have purchased Audi's in the past , we used their recommendation to use Audi Minneapolis and how correct were they! Mark Landy, our sales person, made us feel so confident and there was no sales pressure at all. He made sure we were in the right car for us. I can't recommend Tom Landy enough and Audi Minneapolis enough and are positive we will be repeat customers!!! We left with a beautiful black Q7!!! Thank you Minneapolis Audi!!!!

No Pressure!

by from Twin Cities |

We weren't planning to buy a car on the day we went into the dealership! Great, no pressure buying experience, though. Thank you!

Awesome Experience

by from Minneapolis |

I was at Carousel a few weekends ago for a test drive and was in again last Friday to pick-up my new Audi. I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the customer service I received and what an enjoyable experience you and team made the car buying experience for me. Mark Landy was exceptional throughout the sales process, even offering to come in on his day off to take delivery. Additionally, Mark and I went back and forth on a few options and he was able to get the wheels I wanted in short order. Despite the wheels showing up a day late, Mark was in constant communication with me the entire time, making it a total non-issue. Delivery and the trade-in process was quick and easy and Mark was kind enough to follow-up Monday to ask how I was enjoying my time with the car, again offering to take me for a coffee or talk with me about any features I haven?t figured out how to use. In my experience, these types of customer service interactions are pretty rare and it?s refreshing to know that there are companies out there that still make this a priority. When it?s time to get the wife a new car, I know exactly where I will take her first.