Audi Minneapolis

9393 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426

New 888-269-8086
Used 888-734-4867
Service 888-614-7901

Carousel is committed to providing the highest level of customer service for the vehicles we sell and service

Darren made purchasing our first Audi FUN!!!

by from Excelsior, MN |

We walked into Carousel Audi to "just look"at the A3 and A4 models. Within minutes we met Darren Ostern and through his kind, funny and informative approach we suddenly became very interested in purchasing our first Audi. Darren was so patient with our many questions and he had such wit and a great sense of humor we found ourselves actually enjoying the process. We've purchased many cars in our lifetime and have never enjoyed the process. It always seemed phony and and filled with pressure. We actually loved working with Darren and can honestly say we had a blast purchasing our 2012 Audi and dealing with Darren. We would highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you Darren for your patience, vast knowledge, and fabulous personality! We truly appreciated your honest, fair, and direct approach. Thank you for making this a wonderful buying purchase--you are simply terrific! Mary and Pat

Not the First Time

by from St. Louis Park, MN |

It's been four years since I visited this dealership, but the experience met my expectations of excellent service based on past experiences going back to the 1980's. Lindsey Clements was particularly helpful on orientation to the new 2015 A3 my wife and I bought. The buying process was a bit of a grind because of all the paperwork but otherwise pleasant.

Terrific Experience with Ben Peyton

by from Chanhassen, MN |

Ben Peyton recently helped me with the purchase of a 2015 S4. I have previously purchased 15+ vehicles and I can honestly say I have never had a better experience. Ben was polite, hard-working and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. He treated my son and I with tremendous respect and was never pushy. Ben listened carefully to what I wanted and helped me make an informed decision. He then went about finding that exact car. I will be recommending Ben to my family and friends. I strongly recommend that you ask for Ben at Audi of Minneapolis.

purchasing experience

by from Minneapolis |

Just bought two Audi from Darren Ostern. Exactly 4 years ago, we bought two cars from Darren. His customer service orientation, reliability and professionalism is what promoted us to go back to him. We love Audi and we love services that we have been getting from Darren.

Great sales experience w/ Mark Landy at Audi Mpls

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was looking at A3 and A4 sedans. Mark made the buying process quick and easy and was able to put me in the car best for my family. Professional. Great facilities. Quick and painless!

Great Sales Experience with Ben Peyton!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently purchased a car at Carousel Audi (Minneapolis) in July 2015. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Peyton on the trade-in & purchase of my new Audi. Ben is a very knowledgeable, helpful, and personable sales associate. I'd highly recommend him for anyone looking to buy/lease an Audi! Overall, the customer service and support at Audi, is unbeatable! They truly go above & beyond, exceeding my expectations... I'll use them again in the future, for my next car purchase. Thanks again, Ben!

Ben Peyton : Carousel Audi

by from Edina, MN |

Ben and his team provided the highest level of support and service answering all my questions in a comfortable non aggressive manner. I never once felt pressured throughout the entire buying process. He was very knowledgable and relatable. I'd recommend Ben to anyone who is shopping for a new or preowned vehicle.

Darren Ostern - Great Audi salesman

by from Chanhassen, MN |

I test drove an A7 and an A8 last week. Within the week, Darren Ostern made me aware of some fantastic mid year dealer incentives on a new A8 which I endined up leasing for 3 years. The automobile is the nicest car I have driven in my life. Call Darren when you need to upgrade your ride!

Awesome experience

by from Eagan, MN |

I went in for there sales event. Was looking at a new and a used S4. Chris Cohen was super helpful and ran numbers on the two different cars and helped me make a desicion. Couldn't be happier with my 2015 Dakota S4!!!

Awesome experience with Audi Minneapolis

by from Madison, WI |

Mike McCarty & the Audi Minneapolis team were a breeze to work with. They handled my long-distance purchase efficiently. Their communication was fantastic, they took a last-minute change in stride and made my buying experience a pleasure. Definitely recommend working with them!

Top Notch From Start To Finish! Thanks David F!

by from Aurora, IL |

I consider myself a fairly experienced car buyer and did a lot of online research prior to purchasing. This was my 24th car purchase, and perhaps the simplest and most satisfying of all. David Falkman showed an impressive knowledge of the Audi options list, far beyond the information I could find online. His passion for the cars and his customers was clearly on display. I traveled from out of state to see and drive the car and his professional yet friendly demeanor was a welcome experience. Thanks so much for your expert help, and I'm loving my new A7! Steve from Illinois