Lupient Buick GMC

7100 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 866-498-2508
Used 888-815-9216
Service 888-212-5891

Committed to Excellence, Dedicated to Caring.

Treated Like a Queen Lupient Buick GMC!!!

by from MInneapolis, MN |

I have recently purchased a used Pontiac Vibe from Lupient Buick GMC. Tony Marsh was my salesman and I have never been treated so well while buying a car! I was treated like royalty! He was patient with me as I mulled over my options and was extremely helpful to me. I definitely made a great decision on a car thanks to him! I was treated with the utmost respect and am extremely happy with my car! The buying process was easy and overall exciting! I would recommend going to Lupient Buick GMC to all my friends. There is no place that will treat you better!!

It IS personal and it's NOT just business

by from Anoka, Minnesota |

Mister Trump was wrong. The Lupient buying experience WAS personal and it never felt like JUST business. My youngest daughter and I contacted Branden Fessler at Lupient after a newer model of Chevrolet Aveo was sold at another dealership before we could come look at it. Branden called the day before our visit to let us know that our alternative Aveo was still on his lot. From start-to-finish, Branden made the entire process go very smoothly. He was able to talk my daughter through a stress free road test on and off a busy expressway. His financial guy, Carl, was extremely candid in reviewing the various warranty packages and options in helping us choose the right one. Carl was very patient and diplomatic with us when we pointed out, after printing out mountains of documents to sign that our home address was incorrect. I cannot recommend Lupient highly enough. We'll be back!

Great Service, No Pressure and Very Welcoming!

by from Woodbury, MN |

Over the last several weeks of looking for a car and going to roughly 8 different dealerships and driving 20 different cars. I can honestly say the two salesmen we worked with at Lupient were outstanding! Brandon Fessler and Irv Berndt were both professional, easy going and friendly. Not once did we feel any pressure from them to purchase the car NOW. They answered all of our questions, gave honest feedback and had a wealth of knowledge about the car. Partly due to the professional environment in which they conduct business and partly due to the good price and fair negotiation we have purchased a 2013 Buick Regal from Lupient Buick GMC. I felt like I was in good hands with these two salesman and would recommend them to anyone!

Great in finding me the vehicle I wanted

by from Kansas |

This dealership found me the vehicle I was looking for - the right color and all the accessories I was looking for. They were easy to work with in making a deal to purchase the vehicle and in going over everything with me.

Great Vehicle

by from Minnesota |

Bought a Chev HHR from Dan Dingman This was one of the easiest purchased I ever made .Great people,very helpful. Carl Hunley was the F&I person very helpful... I would deal with them both the next time.

Tony was great!

by from Chaska, MN |

Although we did not end up purchasing a vehicle from the Lupient Bargain Lot in Bloomington (only because of a time crunch and vehicle availability,) we had a great shopping experience. Tony was professional, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. Most importantly, he was HONEST! He saved us from buying a car that most likely would have cost us hundreds to thousands of dollars in repairs in the near future-he said he didn't feel right letting us buy it. It meant so much to us and we will definitely remember it next time we buy a vehicle.

New Regal

by from Edina |

Went to Lupient to look at the new Regal and meet John MacEachern right when we walked into the store. He welcomed us to Lupient and offered us any and all information on the new Regal with full disclosure pricing right up front. They did a trade evaluation on my trade first thing and had all of the numbers ready to share once I was done with my vehicle selection. I brought it the same day and drove it home. We were in and out of the store in an hour and a half. Thank you John and thank you Mr. Lupient. Jenny S

Treated Like a Queen Lupient Buick GMC!!!

by from MInneapolis, MN |

What a Rip-Off

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I went in to potentially upgrade my pick-up with a newer model. They had the truck I wanted and the price was fair. They also had an identical version of the truck I was trading, but it had 35K more miles. They wanted $19K for my identical truck with 35K more miles. They offered me $10K for mine. I laughed and asked why my truck would be worth $10K when the identical one on their lot is selling for $19K wil much higher miles. The salesman's response was that the company had put a lot of work into that truck and that it was a fair amount being offered for mine. I pulled KBB good condition and my truck was worth $17K for trade value. I went down the block and found another great truck and was offered $16K on trade for mine. This dealership tried to rip me off. Don't buy from them; their are plenty of other great dealers in the Twin Cities that won't try to rip you off.