Lupient Buick GMC

7100 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 763-515-9382 New 763-515-9382
Used 763-515-9382 Used 763-515-9382
Service 888-212-5891 Service 888-212-5891

Committed to Excellence, Dedicated to Caring.

Treated Like a Queen Lupient Buick GMC!!!

by from MInneapolis, MN |

I have recently purchased a used Pontiac Vibe from Lupient Buick GMC. Tony Marsh was my salesman and I have never been treated so well while buying a car! I was treated like royalty! He was patient with me as I mulled over my options and was extremely helpful to me. I definitely made a great decision on a car thanks to him! I was treated with the utmost respect and am extremely happy with my car! The buying process was easy and overall exciting! I would recommend going to Lupient Buick GMC to all my friends. There is no place that will treat you better!!

Used car purchase

by from Inver Grove Heights |

We recently purchased a used car through John Davis as our salesperson. John was the first person to greet us at the dealership and was very pleasant and agreeable. He did everything right and we really enjoyed working with him. We would absolutely look forward to working with John again, and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great used car. The rest of the staff at Lupient was also very enjoyable to work with, from the receptionist to the finance people to the sales team. We had an extremely positive experience with Lupient and would definitely come back in the future.

Service joke no problem ordering tires lies

by from Minnetonka mn |

I asked for a oil change, fuel filter, rear diff service, and tires. I called told them the size scheduled a date for servicing. I told them to hold off on tires that Id price check them. I look around, told them It was in the ball park put it on the list. The customer service rep says they'll have no problem getting them in when I show up Wednesday. I called to make sure everything was good day of and all I get told is they'll get them, come on in. I show up they can't do it. I hate it when you take the time to schedule something and it doesn't work out. I won't be back. It's pretty sad when you walk in and get asked if I want the bad news, well I won't have anymore bad news ill just take my business else where.

Poor Service.

by from St. Louis Park MN |

2015 GMC Sierra 6.2L 8 speed transmission has issues. I have some serious concerns about the service department at Lupient GMC on Wayzata BLVD in Golden Valley MN. I called on Wednesday 8/5/2015 to schedule an apt. and was hung up on by the corporate number and transferred around. I then ended up just talking directly to the service department and was scheduled for an apt on Friday, 8/7/2015 for 9 am. I dropped off Friday at 7 am feeling really good about the service department. I was called at noon on Friday and told they would not get to my truck that day. They didn?t have time to look at it. I came in at 5pm on Friday to pick up my vehicle and my service advisor Doug was gone for the day, as was the service manager. Doug told me to bring it back on Tuesday as he was out of the office on Monday. I brought it in on Tuesday and asked him why it wasn?t looked at with a 9 am apt. on Friday. He proceeded to tell me that Lupient GMC service is not like a barber shop and can?t estimate how long it will take to service a vehicle. I asked if it would get looked at on that Tuesday, and he said he hopes so, that it is down to be looked at by the transmission specialist today. He told me you only have one transmission specialist and many cars to fix/look at and diagnose. I then received a call on Tuesday that it would not be looked at again, no time. I told Doug that this is unacceptable, I had an apt. Then I find out apts. are not really apts, they are just drop off times- per Doug. . You are not a barber shop and you don?t know how long things will take. You only have one transmission specialist and many cars. You are a metro GMC service department and you have too many cars and not enough GMC service departments around to service. This is why you have loaner cars so life can go on? I sent an email to the General Manager of the dealership and the Service manager in regards to this on Tuesday right after I got off the phone with Doug. The GM responded within 10 minutes that he was heading back to the service department to find out what happened. He then called me back after another 10 minutes and said they had my truck at least getting diagnosed. Another 30 minutes later I got a call from Tony the service manager and he reported that all my truck needed was some software updates on the transmission/ transfer case and the radio. Wonderful! That would?ve been nice to have that done on Friday. Didn?t even need the one transmission specialist. Tony then called me back later that night to tell me the radio is not accepting the software update and that he will need to order a new one. It will be in on Thursday. No problem. The next day, Wednesday, Doug calls. Let me know that they were looking at the truck while I sent the email and they discovered I needed software updates. I replied to Doug that I know this already. Tony called last night. Doug then asked if I picked my truck up last night. Isn?t this something he should know? Maybe have a file? I told him no. Doug also said that they might have to order a new radio if the software update doesn?t take. I let Doug know that Tony had already told me that he had to order a new radio and it will be in on Thursday. Doug I think was shocked I knew so much. Thursday rolled around and my truck is all updated and the radio installed. Doug called. He called to let me know the truck is done. He also proceeded to tell me that since I didn?t pay for the work, it wasn?t owed to me. He said with warranty work they have to fill out a bunch of paperwork much like filing taxes and it would take him a few days to process this. Doug actually told me this 3 times. I asked him why I would be told this and if the paperwork needed any information from me. He said no. Did he repeat this so that I was to be thankful? You all might have fixed the problem, but why should I ever buy a vehicle from you?I specifically said we wanted to purchase an Acadia or Terrain. S

Amazing Sales and Service Department

by from Forest City, Iowa |

My husband and I just purchased a 2011 Acadia from Lupient a few weeks ago. Being as that I worked at a dealership my husband let me do the dealing. Through the purchasing process Rusty was patient with me and answered my questions, I never felt pressured in any way. When we got the car home we found a few issues with it and I called Rusty. He worked with his manager and the service department to work with us on a Saturday (we live over 2 hours away). The Acadia need some parts and they needed to keep the car, they gave us a rental and then met us half way to trade cars. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied with our purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the futrue

Dealership ok

by from minneapolis |

I find the dealership to be ok. Got service needed.

Walk in, quick bulb replacement

by from Minneapolis |

Quick service, no appointment. Lots of things inside to enterain my kids while we waited.

Good Service

by from Minneapolis |

Good Service when I was having my car serviced and repaired. Will recommend this dealer to a friend.

Great Service Department

by from Minneapolis |

Great Service Department. They treated me well throughout my visit.

Overall Excellent Dealership

by from Minneapolis |

Very dependable dealer. I would recommend to friend.