BH Cars Inc.

1750 S. St. Rd. 7, North Lauderdale, FL 33068

Used 866-984-0250 Used 866-984-0250

Quality Used Cars and Financing Available!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Margate, Florida |

The salesman was not pushy. He listened to what I was asking for. The financing was approved fast. It was just a good all around experience. I'm getting my daughter her next car there soon.

April 16, 2015

Hey Rob, We want to make it as easy as possible for all of our customers to buy a car. It would be our pleasure to help you and your daughter this coming year.

The best place anyone can go by a car

by from Lauderhill. FL |

I just want everybody to know that i had the best experience ever at BH Cars. I had gone to othet dealership serching for the right car. And all i found was money hungry salesman, so i ended up at BH Cars, there i found my self speeking with Mike about finding the right car for me. Most importantly i felt comfortable talking to Mike he was very honest with me from the start told me a little about the cars they had in Stock, showed me arround a little, into finally i came across wat i was looking for, my beautiful ford focus...lol...i love my car. Mike was awesome he listened to all my needs and he gave me the best rates that I could actually hope for I'll tell you one thing I rode out of there in my brand new car a happy camper after spending 3 hours talking to Mike. I just wanted to let Mike know to keep up the good work and that I'm very happy with the decision that I made thank you Mike for the great experience I had.

BH Cars

by from Coconut Creek, Fl. |

Visited BH Cars, interested in two Toyota's. Andres (internet salesman) said that he would call me back. Never did. I called him and was told that he would talk to his "boss" and call me back. He never did. I called again and he said that he was sick and would call me back. Never did. Maybe he can't find the boss or neither cares about customers................ Mr. Frank Cario Coconut Creek

April 8, 2016

Dear Mr Cario: I would like to apologize for not making additional efforts to call you back after you left our dealership without working a deal. First of all I tend not to harass our potential buyers, second of all I would like you to understand that my job is strictly internet sales and marketing, such as posting pictures, emailing car-fax reports, responding to emails and answering calls. Once you are here at our lot, a different process takes place with our lot sales specialists, not me. If you left without buying a car, I can assure you it was not because you didn't hear from me, but perhaps we didn't come to an agreement on price (We refused your offer) or you decided to wait for a better opportunity that never arrived. We have been here for over 18 years and rated by the better business bureau with a B+ consistently, So I hope that in the future you give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Thank for for the opportunity.

Honest dealer

by from Slidell LA |

I called to inquire about a car and Andres , a salesperson, was very honest about car title details and explained it very well. As a customer, I appreciate it very much.

April 6, 2016

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for inquiring about one of our cars, here at BH Cars we appreciate and value your time.

stay away

by from 33070 florida |

Stay away . I tried for several days to get the free auto check report from them and they never sent it. When I checked on their cars , I found out most are rebuilt 100% totaled wrecked accident salvage from the insurance companys. They don't disclose this in the ad.to customers.

Stay away!!!!

by from Margate, FL |

My husband and I wanted a safe truck for our family, seeing how it was going to be for work and family time. We found a truck that seemed like the one until we test drove it and realized that it needed new tries and an alignment.So as part of the sale we agreed on 4 NEW tires and an alignment. At the time it did not seem like a big deal till it came to time to finish the sale, and nothing had been done. So we said we would come back tomorrow before I went to work at 3 pm. I called at noon and they said that it was still at the auto shop,so I said that I would give them another day but they said that there was no need for that. That it would be back on the lot and ready for me to drive away at 2:15 so I could be at work for 3 pm. So my husband and I spent the next few hours finishing the sale. I had to call the insurance agent to transfer the insurance over to the new truck, and as soon as I got off the phone they wanted me to call them back up again because they forgot something. in the end I had to leave the car shop 35 minutes late to work and the truck was still not on the lot. One hour later after my husband and two young children had been there over 3 hours the truck finally show up, but they forgot the ALIGNMENT, and the tires were not NEW. The next day I brought the truck to my auto show and had to REPLACE FRONT and BACK BREAKS for $900, ya a real safe family truck with BAD BREAKS. ALSO the 4 NOT NEW tires were the wrong size. Then the next day I after I got the truck back from my auto shop there was a FLAT TIRE. I brought it two their auto shop and they said it need TWO NEW TIRES. So Now after the truck spending the whole week in and out of auto shops I still don't have the truck. When I talked to the sales guy he had to the nerve to text me "YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE". You agree to put NEW tires and a alignment and neither was done but some how that is my fault. I can not believe this place. RUN as fast as you can.

Trustworthy People. Very reputable. Great Service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

The owner has been in the buissness for 35 years. You don't get that far in this buissness unless your doing something right. They are very willing to help and give great service. Their inventory is relatively new and lightly used and sensibly priced.

Perfect

by from fort lauderdale, florida |

The car I got from them no one could beat this dealerships price. They were the cheapest with my low miles camry by over 1,000. I am more than happy with my car that I have been driving for more than a year now. My husband just got a car from them and he is happy as well.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Janet. It is pleasure. We hope we can earn your business again in the future.

:) thankyou

by from coral sprongs fl |

I bought a Lincoln navigator last week so far so good . There were a few electrical issues with the car they agreed to fix customer service overall has been great. Would reccomend then to a friend as the quickly were eager to resolve our problems and a pleasure to work with

April 16, 2015

Hello Shannon, Thank you for your understanding. Navigators tend to be finicky but it's our goal to make every buyer happy. Again, thank you.

Very satisfied :)

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

I had such a good buying experience. The manager is such a nice guy, he personally helped me find a minivan. It drives great. I have no issues with it. I would refer BH Cars to anyone. Go there and see for yourself.

April 16, 2015

Hello Ms.Cadagan, It was my pleasure to personally assist. 9 months later and I remember you like it was yesterday. : )