BH Cars Inc.

BH Cars Inc.

1750 S. St. Rd. 7, North Lauderdale, FL 33068

Used 866-984-0250

Quality Used Cars and Financing Available!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Margate, Florida |

The salesman was not pushy. He listened to what I was asking for. The financing was approved fast. It was just a good all around experience. I'm getting my daughter her next car there soon.

April 16, 2015

Hey Rob, We want to make it as easy as possible for all of our customers to buy a car. It would be our pleasure to help you and your daughter this coming year.

Trustworthy People. Very reputable. Great Service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

The owner has been in the buissness for 35 years. You don't get that far in this buissness unless your doing something right. They are very willing to help and give great service. Their inventory is relatively new and lightly used and sensibly priced.

Perfect

by from fort lauderdale, florida |

The car I got from them no one could beat this dealerships price. They were the cheapest with my low miles camry by over 1,000. I am more than happy with my car that I have been driving for more than a year now. My husband just got a car from them and he is happy as well.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Janet. It is pleasure. We hope we can earn your business again in the future.

:) thankyou

by from coral sprongs fl |

I bought a Lincoln navigator last week so far so good . There were a few electrical issues with the car they agreed to fix customer service overall has been great. Would reccomend then to a friend as the quickly were eager to resolve our problems and a pleasure to work with

April 16, 2015

Hello Shannon, Thank you for your understanding. Navigators tend to be finicky but it's our goal to make every buyer happy. Again, thank you.

Very satisfied :)

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

I had such a good buying experience. The manager is such a nice guy, he personally helped me find a minivan. It drives great. I have no issues with it. I would refer BH Cars to anyone. Go there and see for yourself.

April 16, 2015

Hello Ms.Cadagan, It was my pleasure to personally assist. 9 months later and I remember you like it was yesterday. : )

Great Service!!!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

I went to BH Cars and had a wonderful buying experience. My salesman was so nice and the owner is a sweetheart of a man. They got me financing and now I'm driving a beautiful car. I really recommend this place to buy a car from. It was actually fun to buy a car from BH Cars.

April 16, 2015

Hello Tiarra, We aim to please. The car buying experience is very trying but if we can make it a fun exciting experience, all the better!