Strosnider Chevrolet

5200 Oaklawn Blvd, Hopewell, VA 23860

New 877-675-5879
Used 877-704-5406
Service 877-692-2192

Where "Nobody" Sells For Less!

Service and knowledge

by from Chester |

It saddens me that my family has been Stronider customers for over 10 years or more yet when we bought one of our vehicles in for service , the service worker asked if the car or myself had been there before. My husband was in there days ago with what we consider the luxury car before if goes back into the garage and my son had his oil changed in his truck . I do understand you see a lot if customers. But we have repeatedly visited Stronider for all our services and have recommended other retired friends, military and civilian both to Stronider , John, Burl, Jeff can't name too many others as they don't speak much rarely a good morning I believe Good Customer Service is Knowledge of skill, Professionalism and knowing your customers by Name "will not hurt " unless you forget who you're dealing with ; even worst fail to recognize via your system this is a faithful customer . The discount comes in knowing your loyal customers , that makes us feel we're getting more than a service even if we don't get the smile ! Mrs Newman US Military Retired Ps. Please Do not lose any more of the good guys , knowing us , good service in a timely manner , keeps us coming back and purchasing cars. Oh or a truck or two !!! Thank you listening

Strosnider Chevrolet responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Hi Newman, thank you for remaining such a loyal customer over the years! We appreciate your honest feedback, and welcome the challenge to serve you even better.

What a mess

by from Fort Lee |

The parking lot is overflowing with cars for repair I assume, the state of the parking lot is in need of repair, badly. I scheduled service, that guy was nice enough, only to be told to come back in the after noon by that guy, who was still nice, it would be an hour and a half before they even get to my car. Why schedule me then??? Not going back here, taking my business 25 miles up the road, happily.