Rudy Luther Toyota

Used 888-244-0547
Service 888-854-5553

Unhappy Canry guy

by from Eagan, mn |

Before you buy your Camry, hope you read this. A 2012 Camry is a cold car, meaning slow to heat up. If you do a lot of stop and go driving, it won't a ever heat up, so when you start, don't stop for a while. Dealer says, that's the way it is. I haven't had a car this cold in 15 years (my last Camry - just thought in 15 years they would have fixed it). Second, MPG in city is pretty bad (highway is pretty good). Dealer also says that's the way it is. Third, Rudy advertises loaner cars(Certified Warranty), but just found out a rental charge to check out the low MPG &cold start . RL is off 394 &169' I live in Eagan. I don't even get a ride home. My salesman suggested I go to Inver Grove and make it their problem. Not much "love" at this Dealership. Al

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Linda Phang met us at Express Lube on Oct. 17 at 1pm for an oil change on our 2008 Prius. We mentioned a problem with our 2002 Camry with 96,000 miles. She listened, suggested possible solutions, and was able to get the Camry into service that afternoon. She got us a rental car and kept us informed on maintenance progress. The Camry wasn't ready until late afternoon on Oct.18. Linda was friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and delivered exceptional customer service.

Excellent Service Repair and Care

by from Minneapolis |

Thank you for being thorough and patient for isolating the issue with our repair which was computer and transmission related, accurate with the estimate, and applying the necessary warranty which we never even thought of or considered. We will remain faithful for this service experience.

Great

by from Minneapolis |

Thorough and competent. I have had everything from oil changes to full transmission replacements done here. Great service and great customer service.

Service at Luther Toyota, Golden Valley

by from St Louis Park, MN |

Everyone at this dealership are wonderful. They really know their business. That's why I take all my concerns to them.

Oil Change

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

very good customer service. The representative was polite.

We are new in town and glad to have found them!!

by from Eden prairie |

What a great place! My husband arrived before I did when I took my car in for service, and they treated him very well while he waited for me ( we are new in town and I was lost.) the four staff people we spoke to were warm, courteous, and friendly. The work was done in a timely manner, thirty dollars less than the quote. The car was cleaned and vacuumed! We recommend them highly

Mathew(Matt)

by from Minneapolis |

Matt was wonderful. He looked up our history and saw that we paid for service twice. No one has done that before. Thank you Matt! You are a STAR!!!! If you are there, we will surely buy our next car at Rudy Luther because you are so thorough. Waiting room was a little dirty.

Just in for a battery check and a oil change

by from New Hope, MN |

Fast friendly service. Comfortable lounge and free coffee.

Great Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

RLT in Golden Valley is an excellent dealership. They have an amazing schedule of availability that works with every type of work schedule. I greatly appreciate being able to get my car in after I get home from work at 7p, and still have time left in the night once I get home from getting the oil changed. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They also understand when money is tight and you just can't afford to get all the necessary repairs, etc on the spot.