Crown Kia/Mitsubishi

Service 888-708-3033 Service 888-708-3033

The Better Way to Buy

Best Dealer Experience I ever had

by from Sarasota, FL |

I visited this dealership while price comparing and test driving different makes and models my lease is up on my current vehicle. The dealer Mfg rep was there.. and it is Labor Day weekend.. and i thought we were going to be in for the hard push... but that was not the case. They understood my status, and were great enough to let me test drive and answer all my questions without the high pressure sales I have experienced at most other dealers I've visited. Debbie Dietrich was our sales person and she ESPECIALLY was a joy to interact with... again.. not pushy, but didn't make us feel that we weren't worth her time just because we were comparison shopping. She treated us as if we already were on the verge of signing a deal.. I would definitely return to this dealership and specifically ask for Debbie.. AND ONLY Debbie. Great sense of humor... and is a people person...

September 4, 2013

We would like to sincerely thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We realize that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we try to make the experience simple and informative. Thank you for choosing us. Your Friends at Crown Kia St Petersburg

Great Salesman, Weil Ksttaria

by from Largo Fl. |

Went to crown Kia shopping for a new car, Weil Kattaria took excellent care of us and sold us a new Kia Sportage Will worked hard for us and kept us within our budget.

May 10, 2016

Waeil will be pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience, art! We're glad you were so well accommodated and were able to get a great deal on your new Sportage. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Crown Kia St Petersburg

Walked away

by from Bradenton |

Went to purchase a Kia after being provided a specific price over the telephone. Upon my arrival, the car described as new was a demo with more than 400 miles. It was dirty and when the trunk was opened can, there was leaves everywhere. Notwithstanding the condition of the vehicle, I was later apprised by the salesman who has been there for 12 years(according to him) that the price offered could not be offered, as I did not meet the elibility for two of the discounts noted in the verbal price over the phone? Military or recent college graduate. If I wanted the car I would need to add another $800.00!!! Needless to say, I walked away. Stay away!

April 15, 2016

Dear Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and for bringing this matter to our attention. It is always our intention for our customers to have a great experience in our dealership and we sincerely apologize that you feel that your experience was not satisfactory. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify your records, but we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your review in more detail. Could you please call our General Manager, Vinny Cafiero, on 727-525-5785. Thank you.

A very satisfied customer

by from Saint Petersburg , Florida |

Kelly Long is a wonderful service agent, he's very attentive and and accurate with his customers and their needs. Whenever I'm there for anything as simple as an oil change he's the only one I want! I wish crown Kia had more employees like him.

Best buying experience EVER!

by from Largo,FL |

Craig Osorio was not pushy. He was friendly and informative about the car I was interested in. He also explained to me a much better option all around and I got myself into a new car that same day! Craig really worked with the banks and owner to get me what I said I would only be willing to pay & put down. He made it all happen and the experience was actually a happy one. Thank you Craig Osorio you're the BEST!

February 20, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback, Miranda! It's wonderful to hear that Craig was able to make your car buying experience so wonderful. We're glad you got the deal you were looking for on the car that was right for you! We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your new car. Regards, Crown Kia St Petersburg

Wonderful experiece. Thank you Robert Cox .

by from florida |

Could not have asked for more. Mr. Cox was informative and a kind thoughtful salesman. So happy with our car. My husband never buys the first car ever ..but he did this time. Kia ...you have a great employee with Mr.Cox. We will recommend this car place to our friends.

salesman was excellent

by from Seminole FL |

The car was all that was advertised. the salesman Bob Cox went out of his way to make me happy with my purchase.

October 30, 2015

Hello Dave M, thank you for your time and your kind review. We are pleased to hear that Bob was able to make you happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again when your new car is ready for its first service. Sincerely, Crown Kia St Petersburg

Sheri got the job done

by from St. Petersburg, Fl. |

Recently had an oil change. I asked to have the reminder miles put to a normal reading. I only have 3300 miles ant was reading 58,000. The vehicle is almost three years old. The vehicle was returned and nothing changed. I showed Sheri and she personally took the vehicle back and had the reminder set through the main computer and it now reads 3900 miles 12 months. Sheri really carried the ball and got the job done.

Great customer service!

by from Pinellas Park, Fl |

Craig Osorio is awesome. He helped us a lot, very friendly, positive and extremely informative. I would buy from him in a heartbeat. No pressure, just great customer service. Thanks Craig!

A great car buying experience with Jeff Perego!

by from Parrish, FL |

Buying a car can sometimes be an unpleasant and stressful experience. We were greeted by Jeff Perego who wasted no time in showing us the car we were looking for. We found him easy to deal with and very straight forward. When it came time to negotiate on a price, Jeff understood how important it was for us to stay within our budget. With his help, we were able to purchase this car at the price we wanted and not a penny over. But, his excellent service didn't end after we drove the car off of the lot. A few days later we discovered a couple of issues with the car. Usually with a used car, it is sold "as is", but after one phone call to Jeff, he asked us to bring the car in so that it could be diagnosed with the service department. The issues we discovered needs repair and with his help, it is scheduled to be repaired at no cost to us. Awesome experience!! Thank you Jeff for all of your help!