Crown Kia/Mitsubishi

Service 888-708-3033

The Better Way to Buy

Best Dealer Experience I ever had

by from Sarasota, FL |

I visited this dealership while price comparing and test driving different makes and models my lease is up on my current vehicle. The dealer Mfg rep was there.. and it is Labor Day weekend.. and i thought we were going to be in for the hard push... but that was not the case. They understood my status, and were great enough to let me test drive and answer all my questions without the high pressure sales I have experienced at most other dealers I've visited. Debbie Dietrich was our sales person and she ESPECIALLY was a joy to interact with... again.. not pushy, but didn't make us feel that we weren't worth her time just because we were comparison shopping. She treated us as if we already were on the verge of signing a deal.. I would definitely return to this dealership and specifically ask for Debbie.. AND ONLY Debbie. Great sense of humor... and is a people person...

Crown Kia/Mitsubishi responded to this review

September 4, 2013

We would like to sincerely thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We realize that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we try to make the experience simple and informative. Thank you for choosing us. Your Friends at Crown Kia St Petersburg

AWESOME DAY

by from ST PETE FL |

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE ,THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND I WOULD RECOMEND JOSH AYOOB AND CHRIS JENSEN TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Zoranco Kirovski was a great car salesman

by from Saint Petersburg, FL |

He was very helpful and he took the time to explain everything. He went above and beyond as far as making sure I was comfortable with my decision and also Mr. Sahib In the finance department was also very helpful and he informed about some things that I was never told before. I suggest you seeing them both before if you are going to purchase a car.

Outstanding service

by from st. petersburg,florida |

This is my first KIA,I was amazed at how good the buying experience was.I took my vehicle in for service and the service writer kept in touch wit me at all times and my vehicle was repaired on time,Sherry Viera went above and beyond.beyond. I'm thinking of trading in my vehicle for another KIA because of the outstanding service that crown kia and Sherry give me.keep up the great work. Thank you Lucy

Deb Deitrich... extraordinary salesperson

by from Madeira Beach, Florida |

I needed a car after wrecking my beloved Sebring, and I wanted something compact with good mileage and a good warranty. I decided I liked the Kia Forte, and decided to look online at Crown Kia to see what they had. I found a couple I was interested in, and stopped by the dealer to check them out. There we met Deborah Dietrich. Long story short, Deb listened to what I needed and helped me to choose a couple to test drive. She let me check them out with no sales pressure. She took her time to ensure that I was getting what truly wanted. I left that day with one in particular car in mind. A few days later, I checked back and wanted to test drive the car again. Deb was more than helpful, but after getting in the car, I knew that it was the one for me. and that I didn't really need to drive it after all. Deb was perfectly willing to take a second test drive, though. Deb is a gem. She is professional, friendly, and gracious. I will buy my next car from her, no hesitation at all. And I must say, I am in no way employed by Crown nor a relative of Deb's. Just a very impressed customer-for-life.

Easy Purchase

by from Dunedin, FL |

My wife and I located a Kia Sportage online and we met with Chris Jensen, Sales Consultant. I explained what we needed to close a deal, Chris had us signing papers within 30 minutes after we returned from our test drive, it was quite a pleasurable experience, Chris was very friendly!

Car buying experience

by from Largo, Florida |

William Simons was my sales associate and was ery friendly and helpful throughout the process of trading cars. I am very pleased and would recommend him to my friends. This is my second purchase from Crown Kia and my husband also purchased his from there. Keep up the good service and we will return. Thanks Alice Shroyer

kylebriz

by from st pete Florida |

Absolutely a great buying experience. Chris Jensen was a pleasure to work with. I will come back.

Crown Kia experience

by from St.Petersburg, Fl |

My experience at Crown Kia was excellent. Justin Faello was great in the way he helped us buy our first Kia. He was very knowledgeable in answering any questions we had. We had a great experience at this dealership and would recommend it to family and friends!

great service

by from st.pete fl |

Took car to get services, once again Sherry Vierra handle the service to perfection. Sherry is alway accomodating, pleasant and honets. THANK YOU SHERRY!!!

Very nice salesman

by from Tampa Bay |

Chris Jensen is very friendly and patient. He let us drive several cars. we then came back the next day and drove more until we decided on a pre owned Kia Soul. We didn't feel pressured to buy which is why we returned again. They were pretty much firm on the price and didn't want to haggle , but it was a fair price and we are very happy with the car.