Crown Kia/Mitsubishi

Service 888-708-3033

The Better Way to Buy

Best Dealer Experience I ever had

by from Sarasota, FL |

I visited this dealership while price comparing and test driving different makes and models my lease is up on my current vehicle. The dealer Mfg rep was there.. and it is Labor Day weekend.. and i thought we were going to be in for the hard push... but that was not the case. They understood my status, and were great enough to let me test drive and answer all my questions without the high pressure sales I have experienced at most other dealers I've visited. Debbie Dietrich was our sales person and she ESPECIALLY was a joy to interact with... again.. not pushy, but didn't make us feel that we weren't worth her time just because we were comparison shopping. She treated us as if we already were on the verge of signing a deal.. I would definitely return to this dealership and specifically ask for Debbie.. AND ONLY Debbie. Great sense of humor... and is a people person...

Crown Kia/Mitsubishi responded to this review

September 4, 2013

We would like to sincerely thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We realize that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we try to make the experience simple and informative. Thank you for choosing us. Your Friends at Crown Kia St Petersburg

Satisfaction Guaranteed

by from Saint Petersburg Florida |

Upon researching used cars for sale, I selected a car i found and contacted Crown, upon arriving at the dealership Chris Jensen had the vehicle ready and waiting, It was everything i was hoping to expect. the sales and manager were very pleasant and easy to do business with, and the process was as easy as 123. Thank you Crown for making my experience very enjoyable and easy

recent service on car

by from St Petersburg Fla |

Brought my car in for recent 60,000 mile service..The employees there could not have been more helpful They did the work required in the time they promised..AND..they gave me a price that was fair..not above what they said One of the managers;Sherry Vieira..has always been great to me..I recenlly had a situation with my car that needed work on very short notice and she worked with me to get it done.. I look forward to bringing my car in for future service..

Craig at Crown Mitsubishi - great salesman!

by from Tampa, FL |

I was shopping around and walked into Crown Mitsubishi. Craig was very helpful, informative, patient and not pushy AT ALL. I would definitely recommend Craig to anyone interested in buying a car. He was great!

Looking for a new car

by from Saint Petersburg, Florida |

Yes Deborah Dietrich was very informative, answer all my questions, very professional and knowlegable.

the diaz family

by from saint petersburg florida |

the staff sales man josh ayubb was a very good in taking care our buying process and making sales an enjoyable experience. thanks josh .and the wonderfull staff at crown kia.

VERY HAPPY

by from St Petersburg Florida |

I just want to thank Rick Caswell at Crown Kia who made my experience of buying a used car so comfortable and enjoyable. From the minute I meet him till we closed the deal I felt I was dealing with a real professional and honest salesman. I can not tell you how wonderful it is to walk into a dealership and everyone from Rick to his Manager to other salesmen who all make you feel at ease and not trying to be high power sales people. Now saying all that, the car Rick sold me is GREAT GREAT GREAT!!. I got a Kia Rondo and I love it. Thank you Rick you made me VERY HAPPY.

Great Services and People

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Tom Mc Cubbin, my sales person was very helpful with my purchase and had my best interest in mind. I would recommend you see Tom for your next purchase.

Alan K

by from St Petersburg FLA |

I own a Kia Soul and previously owned a Kia Sorrento. Crown has always done a great job. Sherry Vieira is one of the main reasons I come back. She is always so nice and professional.Bringing in a car for servicing is never tops on anyone's list but Sherry makes it a lot easier. Thanks Sherry.

Most Exellent Dealer Experience

by from St Pete, FL |

Initially I met up with Leslie Magruder who was extremely efficient and precise in helping me find the exact vehicle I wanted. Then I had the pleasure of having Tom as my salesman. He was very personable, informative and he took his time answering all of the questions that my husband and I had about the particular vehicles we were looking at. He did not at any point whatsoever put any type of pressure on us to hurry and decide which is something I can honestly say I have never experiences at a dealership. I have been and will continue to tell my friends and family that are looking for a car to go to Crown...they are all fabulous to work with!

Great buying expericnce

by from Largo fl |

I worked with Justin Erickson and he was great. Made the process fun and really catered to our needs. If you want to buy a new Kia, go see Justin at Crown Kia