Autoland Toyota/Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge

Service 888-259-7505

Experience The Difference!

Great shopping experience!

by from Newburgh, ny |

I have been to many car dealers recently, and Autoland by far was the best experience I ever had. From the moment we pulled up, till a couple hours later when I drove away with my Certified Pre-owned Toyota Prius. Dustin my salesperson was great and so knowledgeable, he made the experience of buying a car wonderful. I highly recommend Autoland, and will let everyone I know if your in the market for a car, Autoland is the place to go. It was about 71 miles away, but well worth the trip. Everyone treated you with respect!!

November 21, 2014

Hello Debbie, we appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for trusting us in purchasing your vehicle!

Recent Repair Work

by from Union |

I dropped the car off at night and I liked the fact that I received an e-mail in the morning saying that they have my car in for service. There is a link on this e-mail that lets you check on the status of your repairs; this unfortunately didn't work so well; where every time I checked it, there wasn't any status. Finally, around 4:00 PM I called to find out the status (the phone rang at least 40 times before someone picked up). The individual asked me to 'hold' while he found out the status. He returned, asking my who my service advisor was because they would know off the top of their head. Well, I found out that the individual I was speaking to WAS my service advisor; which he seems embarrassed and then asked me to hold again. This time telling me my car would be ready in 1/2 an hour. I arrived at the service area and my service advisor said that my car was done and that he was waiting for security to give the okay to put gas into my car (I had my gas tank replaced). He told me to wait in the lounge and that he would notify me when it was ready. After 25 mins, I went back out to the service area to find out that I had gas (for awhile now) and they brought me my car. The bottom line is the repair was PERFECT and the customer service was SO SO... I got better service from my local repair shop in town..

December 12, 2014

Happy the repair was done to your satisfaction, please consider us in the future for your service needs.

No Service Needed

by from Staten Island NY |

I was very happy about the handling of my service request. NO Need for service I had the phone connected and they did ot for me swiftly. Very impressed with Autoland

December 12, 2014

Happy we were able to impress you Lenore!

Excellent Service at Autoland

by from Middlesex, NJ |

I received excellent service at Autoland. I was greeted by a Tech who checked me in and asked if there was anything outside the regular service that was needed. My car was done in an hour. Very impressive. Everyone was friendly and professional. Thank you.

December 12, 2014

Thank you for the five star rating, glad you were impressed by our staff!

Very Professional, and easy to talk to

by from Scotch Plains |

Everyone was professional and helpful and where God sends. Would highly recommend tis dealership for those who are in need of a miracle.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the five star review Doris, happy we were able to deliver that miracle.

Service? What Service??

by from Union County |

My car a Dodge Magnum would not start on Sept. 26th. As I found out from the internet it was the battery in my key fob had died out. On Saturday I had the car towed to Autoland in Springfield NJ. This is a Dodge dealership. During the day as I researched my issue on line I came across the issue as being the key battery. I had someone take me over to Autoland, after hours, to bring a new key. I tired the other key I had and the car started right up. I was going to just take it home but now I noticed I had no turning lights or windshield wipers. So I left the car there for them to check on Monday. When I called them on Monday they stated it would cost $249.90 to do the diagnostic check on the car due to the mileage (208,000) and age (8 yrs) of the vehicle. At first I declined as it seemed an excessive cost to run the diagnostic test and the car was starting now with the 2nd key. I was also shocked that this cost was due to the age and mileage of the car. At what age and mileage does Dodge stand behind their cars? But it gets better. I call back on Tuesday and tell the dealer they could do the diagnostic test and I will pay the $249. I call back on Wed. to get an update and I am then told that ?they will not service my car at all?. The dealer refused to work on the car!!! I was dumbfounded by this news. ?This is your car? I stated. So the dealer had the car for 3 days and refused to work on it at that point. Not even sure what sort of ?service? you call that?? If they refuse to work on a car after a specific age and mileage they should use that as part of their sales campaign. ?We stand behind our cars. At least until 200,000 miles or 8 years old? Don?t go to this place unless your car/truck is under warranty.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Nate. We appreciate your feedback and continue to strive for a five star review. Should you wish to discuss the matter directly, please call our customer satisfaction number at 877-777-7329. Thank you.

6 month service check

by from Springfield,NJ |

Bill S. has always been pleasant & very knowledgeable

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the five stars Debbie, we're happy Bill was able to accommodate all your vehicle's service needs!

love this place

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

I moved into the area over a year ago and have been going here ever since. every time I go here I get more and more impressed. this most recent time I dealt with Pete. I called in on Monday and asked them if I could drop the car off that night after work because I was having some issues and they did. The next day, Pete called me at 9 and told me what was wrong and asked how I wanted to handle it. He faxed me the credit card form so I could pay for the service and then texted me when it was done and told me where it would be. I picked it up that night (Tuesday) and everything went exactly like he said. Great service!!! -Kara

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Kara, happy we were able to service your vehicle!

2014 Camry XLE

by from Middlesex NJ |

Jamel - Excellent no pressure knowledgable Salesperson. Dealership polished great experience, great car price great trade in . Overall, highly recommended

November 22, 2014

Appreciate the five star review, Jeff, happy Jamel was able to accomodate your needs.

Service Call-Alberto

by from Rahway, NJ |

Alberto, very attentive and responsive. Very impressed with the service at Autoland!

November 22, 2014

Thanks for positive review Don, hope Autoland continues to impress you in the future.

Buying my first car was made easy at Autoland

by from Cranford, NJ |

First time buying a car on my own and my man Stanley made it easy and accomodated all my needs i required in the car i was purchasing. He helped me get the car i want at a price that was affordable to my budget. Thanks to everyone over at autoland!

October 24, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Scott. Glad Stanley and everyone else who helped were able to accommodate all your needs.